Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY???

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BJARN View Post
    Thank you for defeating communism by hoovering up every raffle and trove with your multiple accounts and then berating anyone who price gouges less than you. May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.
    Thank you barn i appreciate your kind words. i won like 1 trove at the last 2 duskruins and a couple at ebon gate. Not sure what youa re referring too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    While we're on the subject, can we go back to the days of scrip being $6/k? I liked those DRs way better.
    Sounds good to me.

Selling BS $6 per.

There, it is done.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

lmao this smooth-brained crybaby fuckman got himself yeeted off the official discord by wyrom

4. Default

Beldannon bitching about not getting enough free money is literally why there is no trove anymore.

[LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    lmao this smooth-brained crybaby fuckman got himself yeeted off the official discord by wyrom
    What happened?

he came to bitch about drop rates (for a change), Wyrom showed up, posted a gif, I literally alt-tabbed away for 60 seconds and come back and see Wyrom having chatted "And that's your last comment on this server." and no more beldannon, lmao

I barely got to read the comment before it was deleted but it seemed to imply that the only reason Wyrom has a job is because whales keep running stuff despite it being broken.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofElves View Post
    I barely got to read the comment before it was deleted but it seemed to imply that the only reason Wyrom has a job is because whales keep running stuff despite it being broken.
    I think he misunderstood what i was saying. It's all good, sad but I am not going to badmouth or complain about it on here. He made a joke(as he does a lot) which i felt was in poor taste. so i said something not thinking it would delete me. for my haters enjoy it. for the people that like me and support me you rock.

Blog Entries

I'm just here to read the comments:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984