Page 90 of 155 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Doesn't add up? You've got the attackers statements, confession and pending charges as a result of the officer witnessed assault. But somehow all of that is irrelevant because you feel that because it's not an ongoing headline it's fake. Your media addiction is showing.
    Feel free to explain things like...how he managed to get inside in the first place past all that security, how he can be both some random unknown guy but also "a friend," along with plenty of other things that I don't expect someone as retarded as you to have the ability to comprehend, such as...if the cop witnessed the assault that the guy was charged with, then what was happening before the cops showed up, and why were they called in the first place? Was there also a breaking and entering charge? Or just assault? Where's the cop's camera footage? etc.

Since you have all the answers, please enlighten me.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-16-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hammer + glass = forced entry, in case you were confused and forgot to read all the prior reporting.

According to prosecutors, DePape smashed through the glass patio door of the Pelosis’ home around 2 a.m. Friday.
    Apparently you're also unaware that Nancy Pelosi's security protects her, not her home and husband. They were with her in Washington. Easy to overlook when you're not bothering to research your own position.

Everything else is homework you can do yourself, feel free to reach out to the relevant agencies and do your own federal docket search. Or not, because we both know that's beyond your capabilities.

Doesn't add up? You've got the attackers statements, confession and pending charges as a result of the officer witnessed assault. But somehow all of that is irrelevant because you feel that because it's not an ongoing headline it's fake. Your media addiction is showing.
    How did the responding police officers get into the home? There are two different stories: 1) Paul Pelosi opened the door and let them in. 2) The police identified themselves and went in when they heard the attack.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Hammer + glass = forced entry, in case you were confused and forgot to read all the prior reporting.
    Try answering the question that was asked, and not the question you wanted it to be.

Here is again, with the part you pretended wasn't there in your response in bold:

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    how he managed to get inside in the first place past all that security,
    Before I move onto the rest of my post, you do this stupid shit all the time...you add or remove words to/from someone else's post, and then reply to your own special altered version of said post.

Here's one from just yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Seems like he was correct. State wide mail in voting is a perfect example of ways to undermine a democratic republic. You have zero chain of custody with a mail in ballot to every single person in the state.
    Voting is a good example of undermining a Democratic Republic, really? That's batshit crazy.
    ^ This is what you do all the time, and then sit there dildoing yourself trying to figure out why everyone thinks you're retarded and full of shit all the time.

Anyway, let's get back to how retarded you are:

Quote Originally Posted by Seran
    Apparently you're also unaware that Nancy Pelosi's security protects her, not her home and husband. They were with her in Washington. Easy to overlook when you're not bothering to research your own position.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/busine...-pelosis-home/

With Nancy Pelosi gone, the home’s typically hefty U.S. Capitol Police security detail was downgraded significantly. Pelosi’s security team travels with her, and she was in Washington at the time.[/I]
    Downgraded, even significantly, doesn't = reduced to zero. Since you're extra slow, I'll help: This means there was still security present.

According to a law enforcement source, Capitol Police have a video feed from cameras at her San Francisco home, which captured the break-in. The source said that because Pelosi was not at the residence, the video feed was not being monitored, and officials noticed a problem only when they saw police car lights at the home.
    Must be the same Capitol Police that held the doors open and invited everyone inside the Capitol on January 6.

The unidentified security guard told police he had seen a man dressed in all black and walking with a backpack shortly before hearing a loud banging, according to a federal affidavit against DePape.
    I guess this mystery guy was just some random private security guard who accidentally wandered over by Pelosi's, and not an actual security guard for her home then, right?

A law enforcement source said San Francisco police regularly patrol the area but don’t have a permanent station at the home.
    Sure sounds like Nancy being out of town doesn't = 0 security at home like you're trying to imply...

It is unclear whether any alarms at the house sounded, but officials said after breaking in, DePape managed to get to the second floor.
    ...even if they're just as incompetent as you are stupid. Which in your defense, you probably legit believe that, because you're too dumb to realize that the Speaker's spouse being left unguarded is still a security threat to the Speaker, whether the Speaker is present or not.

There, he found Paul Pelosi, 82, sleeping and repeatedly shouted, “Where’s Nancy?” officials said.

Realizing the potential danger, Pelosi managed to make a quick, surreptitious phone call to 911 and left the line open, authorities said. A 911 dispatcher realized something was seriously wrong and immediately sent police to the address. Officers were told there was a man inside the home named David, whom Pelosi did not know.
    Woken up out of a dead sleep by a guy with zipties, a rope, and a hammer, but Paul still somehow managed to secretly grab his phone and dial 911 without being noticed. I'm not saying it's impossible, but with as brain dead as someone would have to be to miss that, are you sure the attacker wasn't you?

Still waiting to also hear how the guy can be some random unknown but simultaneously be described as "a friend" too.

In a related but unrelated note:

When an officer arrived at Pelosi’s door and asked, “What is going on here?” DePape and Pelosi were wrestling with a hammer, authorities said. Then DePape “wrenched” it from Pelosi, “stepped back and lunged at Mr. Pelosi,” striking him in the head with “full force with the hammer” and knocking him unconscious, according to court records seeking to deny bail for DePape.
    Dude must be built like you if he can swing a hammer at full force into an 82 year old's skull and not kill him or turn him into a retard at the very least. And since you're extra retarded and emotional, I'm not saying any of that should have happened.

TLDR: You're dumb and full of shit like always.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

It served its purpose in investigating the Insurrection, revealed groves of new facts and witnesses, now all of it is subject to DOJ action or inaction. You do understand Congress doesn't command law enforcement, right?
    It'll get back into the news around July/August 2023 and last until about November 2023.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    TLDR: I know all the facts on story as shown above, but still believe space aliens and lizard people are trying to hurt me with their lies.
    Fixed that for you, since even after reviewing the information you're still lost in your own delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It'll get back into the news around July/August 2023 and last until about November 2023.
    Conspir-I-See. With the Republicans taking control of the House, I highly doubt you'll see anything further from the current formed January 6th Committee that late into 2023. What you /will/ likely see is the Hunter Biden Commission and a new Benghazi investigation from the House.
    Last edited by Seran; 11-16-2022 at 05:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Conspir-I-See. With the Republicans taking control of the House, I highly doubt you'll see anything further from the current formed January 6th Committee that late into 2023. What you /will/ likely see is the Hunter Biden Commission and a new Benghazi investigation from the House.
    You enjoy eating poop.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Fixed that for you, since even after reviewing the information you're still lost in your own delusion.
    No, not at all. You're just a ginormous estrogen fueled retard who is both extremely stupid and extremely full of shit, which is why you didn't refute any of my points and just skipped to the TLDR where I called you a retard at the end.

Feel free to pick apart the rest of my post though. Except you won't, because once in a great while, even you have a rare moment of self awareness and realize that you're a retard.

You know, like how months later you still won't back up any of your extra retarded claims, such as how "republicans are blocking abstinence" along with 8472390423 other monumentally retarded things you've said and then shrink into the corner to shit your pants when called out on it, hoping nobody will notice and that it will just go away on its own.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-17-2022 at 10:41 AM.

Everything else is homework you can do yourself, feel free to reach out to the relevant agencies and do your own federal docket search. Or not, because we both know that's beyond your capabilities.
    All they have to do is release the body cam footage. /shrug

Weird how they won't though isn't it?