Thread: a silver-twined black alloy spike - Shadowdeath dagger

Default a silver-twined black alloy spike - Shadowdeath dagger

Selling due to having a loadout I stick to already. Amazing weapon for Cmans as it flares almost every shot.
    To charge it you just wave it at a stunned creature (which drains it of life and can kill) or at a corpse which tears at the body for power.
    Its all here - https://gswiki.play.net/ShadowDeath_weapon

details:

>get spike
    You slip a hand to the hidden velvet ankle sheath at your ankle, deftly retrieving your black alloy spike.

>inspect spike
    You carefully inspect your black alloy spike.

After a careful inspection you determine that a silver-twined black alloy spike is a dagger and requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively.

You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of black alloy.
    >ana spike
    You analyze your black alloy spike and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the black alloy spike for you.
    >
    >weigh spike
    >
    You carefully examine the black alloy spike and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    R>l spike
    Stark against the black alloy comprising the spike, brightly-blued argent veins chase the length of the weapon. The composite material below shifts and twitches like an imprisoned adder, its edges warping and blurring into oily shadows. Brightly polished, a bracket of patterned silver forms a makeshift hilt at the weapon's base. A quartet of round-cut rubies adorns the conical handle, each jewel bounded by seas of inlaid argent froth. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
    >

Looking for a flat 75m. Thanks a lot

2. Default

Can this be enchanted or otherwise worked on?

Quote Originally Posted by somethief2 View Post
    Can this be enchanted or otherwise worked on?
    No. The enchant is controlled by the Shadowdeath script.

can add creature banes and weighting only as far as I know

Blog Entries

I had a blast with one of these back in the day. If I had any melee characters I'd consider buying it.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Do you happen to know how high the flares go?

Quote Originally Posted by evasive1 View Post
    Do you happen to know how high the flares go?
    Flares can go to 70, but they only do blood loss. No crits. Also 70 requires it to be fully charged, and charges are lost rapidly when it flares (or is just swung).

It's also worth mentioning that waving it to recharge puts you in hard RT and must be done constantly through your hunt.

These are neat weapons, but they are dangerously impractical at higher levels.

Blog Entries

You can wave them at people to kill them while they are in sanctions. Used to work in no magic rooms as well.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord