Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Thief . . . Cryogic . . . Martinee1984@gmail.com . . . Tashinas

1. Default

This is kinda what's wrong with the GS economy, you see someone price gouging, scamming, etc and it's just "DON"T BUY IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" or you get mobbed by the other sleazy merchants so anyone is afraid to say anything. Don't take bloodscrip preorders etc if you can't pay people back if something happens.

2. Default

He didn't have a heart attack while logging in to give 15 different people their bloodscrip, sorry. And if he keeled over dead he won't care about his merchanting reputation.

it's also been a few months between incidents. If something had happened in RL I'd expect outstanding debts without new attempts and forum log ins up through last week.

4. Default

'i don't think zaoloo did this, i think it's someone impersonating him to ruin his reputation' sure is a take i wasn't expecting to read, but it's peggyanne, so that checks out

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    'i don't think zaoloo did this, i think it's someone impersonating him to ruin his reputation' sure is a take i wasn't expecting to read, but it's peggyanne, so that checks out
    It wouldn't be the first time the lunatics in GS have done that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Subeta View Post
    I’ve known Zaoloo for a while and this is unlike him, also he’s not answering his discord. I am pretty sure something happened to him irl that takes priority. GS was a game for him like the rest of us. The money he made from DR was chump change compared to what he makes irl. I strongly doubt this was intentional. That being said, it’s entirely possible Itzel got him again. She is who got me and she’s been on a rampage.
    Dude was logged in and active on LNet almost 24/7 for years, way before working from home became a widespread thing. I doubt he actually had a rl job, which is probably why he went nuts after getting banned from GS, since that's most likely his livelihood, and probably considers the recent scams as his severance package, involuntarily funded by the player base.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Dude was logged in and active on LNet almost 24/7 for years, way before working from home became a widespread thing. I doubt he actually had a rl job, which is probably why he went nuts after getting banned from GS, since that's most likely his livelihood, and probably considers the recent scams as his severance package, involuntarily funded by the player base.
    Yep, Occam's Razor.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time the lunatics in GS have done that.
    How people find time in their lives for crap like that i'll never know or understand.
    Last edited by Fleur-de-me; 10-24-2022 at 05:58 PM.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He and his gf buy and sell antiques. They make a very good living doing it. Not to mention is drug sales lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur-de-me View Post
    How people find time in their lives for crap like that i'll never know or understand.
    Gemstone is a sandbox being supported by a small majority of customers for a very small group of actual participants. If one of the non-participants plants a foot in the sandbox they will be ushered out of the sandbox at any cost.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984