Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why is Wyrom tolerating Vishra being a gm?

I am Spartacus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

2. Default

Shes a guuuu...guhhhh...geeee... mmhhhh
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't think I'll reveal this one. I'll just tell you that he is 100% definitely not time4fun. (Which should be obvious as she is posting here too)

It is usually kinda easy to figure out which posters became GMs... Who used to post a lot, and then didn't?
    Me obviously!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    Me obviously!
    oh you are back? Where did they dig you up from? and welcome back.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    oh you are back? Where did they dig you up from? and welcome back.
    Nah. I still have a couple accounts that have been open but not played for a couple of years. I was thinking it was time to cancel em and got curious what silver prices were up to. And then you know how it goes... 1 post leads to 50 posts. 😂

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    Nah. I still have a couple accounts that have been open but not played for a couple of years. I was thinking it was time to cancel em and got curious what silver prices were up to. And then you know how it goes... 1 post leads to 50 posts. ��
    yup the post plague can strike swift!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by C.Difficile View Post
    I thought Vishra was GM Masterforn because the GM has that rare blend of sanctimonious and referring constantly to her self important credentials while at the same time also being wrong a lot and having terrible takes on like everything

apparently I'm wrong though
    as if it isnt the standard of gemstone players to accuse everyone else of bad takes and bitch about everything.

my two cents, vishra has been nice enough to me AND gms are still ppl that dont even get paid
    [LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "i try to avoid talking on here as much as i can as well"