Thread: Gemstone 4 is dead within max 24 months

Default Gemstone 4 is dead within max 24 months

Yeap, you all heard the news about the way they'll handle bans now.

So basically, you will still be able to merchant on lnet, play around, RP for all the losers, with some accounts while you are technically banned.

Simu just found out they're losing money and they need their addicted pedo (Carolann) and their virgin boy (Zaoloo) and all the others.

They need them.

Fuck you fart sniffers on boomernet, fuck you h2w, fuck you elitist boomers, we need the money.

They are so losing money, they turned off too much people. They want their addicted mentally challenged players back.

LOL AT SIMU!

Source:

Anyone found to be in violation of the GemStone IV POLICY or Simutronics Terms and Conditions, at the sole discretion of Simutronics, may be warned or removed from the game. Please keep in mind that GameMasters may not rely on a player's word alone when handling possible POLICY violations, however a player's history may be taken into account on any given violation decision.

This list is used as a general guideline by GameMasters in determining steps to take. The actual decision will vary based upon the severity of the decision and the history of violations on any accounts connected to a player's account.

First Offense: Players who receive their first warning will undergo a period of 24 hours where they cannot gain any new experience, silver, treasure, Adventurer's Guild tasks, or work the locksmith pool. This will be referred to as a timeout period. Additional areas will be added in a future update.

Subsequent Offenses: Every offense afterward will start a 72 hour timeout period like the first offense. If another warning occurs within 30 days of the last one, the timeout period will increase to 7 days. If another happens within 30 days of the last one at this point, it will result in a 30 day timeout period. Continuing this pattern, it will increase to 60 days and 90 days. In addition to the timeout period, a fine in the town they were performing the POLICY violation will be applied in the amount of how much silver they generated in that day. In cases where it straddles multiple days, a multiple day assessment fine will be applied.

Free Account Offenses: If an account is using our free to play (F2P) subscription or is on a promotion that gives them free game time, it may result in an immediate F2P lockout or a loss of the promotional free time.

Lockouts: Lockouts will be reserved for extreme violations of our POLICY, but the timeout period will be the primary penalty moving forward.
    Last edited by Xcalibur1; 06-10-2022 at 04:55 PM.

Oh shit! I only have 24 months to sell all my shit in my Dutch auction.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh shit! I only have 24 months to sell all my shit in my Dutch auction.
    How long do I have to wait before I can post the Austin Powers clip again?

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    How long do I have to wait before I can post the Austin Powers clip again?
    Probably gonna start a new Dutch auction tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    That's awesome.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-10-2022 at 07:12 PM.

Donald, why do you bother with these shitposts?

This does not bode well for the GS futures market, not well at all.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 06-10-2022 at 08:22 PM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Donald, why do you bother with these shitposts?
    Sup peamobile,

Cause half if not more the fun of Gemstone was to troll.

But this shit bro, no more free cig packs.

LOL

awesome bro, we got the doom clock running