Page 473 of 765 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 7646

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The left has been chipping away at gun rights for years.

This is what they do. They say stupid shit like "At LEAST give us this little thing we're asking for!" then after we cave in and give it to them then they want more, and the cycle continues until they get the whole thing they wanted originally.

This is their tactic when they can't get things straight away.

Just look at their attack on free speech. How quickly it went from "Hate speech should be outlawed!" to "We have to create a government agency to tackle 'misinformation'!"

This is why you don't cave it to the left's demands, they'll always want more.
    Texas and Florida both had their attempts to force social media to allow your hate speech and disinformation a home by the courts in the last week. You may think our country is forced to participate in its own destruction according to the GOP/Russia's whims, but that's been denied. Fuck off Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Gun control is the will of the people with 59% of responders polled indicating very important or somewhat important, a number that's sure to go up with more mass murders occurring because the NRA owns the Republicans. Get your head out of your ass
    Tell the truth though. Tell the people you want to ban all guns.

Let's see that poll now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Those pesky democrats banning bumpstocks!!
    It was President Trump that already did this. 4 years ago.

But you aren't dumb enough to believe we're talking about bumpstocks.... are you?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Gun control is the will of the people with 59% of responders polled indicating very important or somewhat important, a number that's sure to go up with more mass murders occurring because the NRA owns the Republicans. Get your head out of your ass
    "The People" thought slavery was ok, "The People" thought segregation was ok. "The People" voted for Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Kim Jung Il and Nicolás Maduro. Arguing to the majority is a logical fallacy. Also a famous person said "There are liars, damn liars and statisticians." You can make a poll to say anything you want.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Those pesky democrats banning bumpstocks!!
    Literally hundreds of federal restrictions and countless state and city restrictions (mostly enacted by Democrats), but let's just pretend Democrats have only ever pushed for one gun control measure!!111!!!

How many children are you willing to sacrifice and let be violently murdered at schools because Democrats don't want to secure our schools?

I'm no entirely sure what audience Dreaven's pointless hyperbole is directed at, but I'm sure he thinks he's earning Conservative Goomba points.

This is wild, not a week after a bullied student murdered a bunch of children in cold blood. Fox News is pandering to Virginia residents claiming their right to bully other gendered students is an exercise of their First Amendment right. Further proof Fox News is nothing more than an agency creating division in our country.

Parents rally as Fairfax school board punts controversial vote on changes to sex-ed classes

The Fairfax school board is considering changing the FLE classes in the name of equity, including largely eliminating separate gender classes. The recommendation, from the school board sex-ed committee, would mix boys and girls in 4th through 8th grade for all discussions of puberty, sexually transmitted diseases, and the human reproductive system. The board will also consider increasing penalties against students for "malicious misgendering" "deadnaming" their peers. "Deadnaming" is a word used to describe the act of referring to someone by a name they used prior to transitioning.

"It's compelling our kids to a type of behavior and speech and especially…if you're a conservative family or a Christian family, you have a right to be able to live in reality and…address someone who is obviously male as a male. I don't think that that speech should be compelled," she told Fox Digital.

"Our issue is not with the transgender community, but with these policies’ violation of students’ and families’ First Amendment rights," Virginia mother Stephanie Lundquist-Arora, who helped organize Thursday's rally, told Fox News Digital. "This activist school board is overstepping its jurisdiction, far outside of standard public education curriculum. Bullying is never acceptable, but not every perceived slight needs to be codified and weaponized in Student Rights and Regulations. Like misgendering and deadnaming, calling another student ‘fat’ or ‘poor’ are also offensive and hurtful – but need not be stipulated explicitly in the regulations."
    I don't think anyone is surprised anymore that Conservatives and their bigotry/xenophobia pandering news source of choice is pushing the rights of bullies.

Conservative press is now calling the AR-15 the most popular "self-defense rifle". Fuckin idiots think a three foot rifle with massive over-penetration is going to save your family from a home invasion. When all likelihood your rounds are going to go straight through your drywall and taking out your family or possibly neighbors.
    I mean, that's probably what would happen if you were the one shooting it, because you're literally made of soy and probably would start crying as soon as you pulled the trigger and lost total control and start randomly shooting in all directions, because you're stupid.

Like this at 1:50. This would be you, but unironically:

But anyway, way to contradict yourself literally 31 minutes after you made that post:

The dude was intent on murdering children. If he had a knife of baseball bat, the Uvalde SRO or Uvalde police would have stopped him.

The fact he had an AR-15 overwhelmed the capabilities of the local police, and he murdered children. The vast difference in armament and the cowardice of the police is what caused this tragedy, all of which would have been prevented if he didn't have a gun.

Seran:
    "Fuckin idiots think a three foot rifle with massive over-penetration is going to save your family from a home invasion."

Also Seran, 31 minutes later:
    "The fact he had an AR-15 overwhelmed the capabilities of the local police, and he murdered children."

Do you still not understand yet why everyone thinks you're a fucking idiot?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-01-2022 at 03:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

I don’t understand the argument for more secure schools.. but no gun control? How secure is secure enough ? Do children need to be in concrete, prison-like cells to be at school? How does that affect children’s mental health? How does it affect their mental being and foster an environment for development? Who will pay for these infrastructure upgrades?

I have a different perspective now about guns after living in another country where school shootings—or any shootings for that matter—aren’t a thing. I get to send my three young children to school without worry that someone will walk in and shoot them because there are zero guns in this country. This is not to say mental health problems don’t exist everywhere, they definitely do. But those people don’t have access to the guns we have in the US to make such quick mass casualties..

The schools here have minimal security and the children flourish in their learning environment. It’s made me second guess returning to the US anytime soon unless serious gun control measures are implemented . This is a US only problem.. why? Because the US has the guns and/or doesn’t control them effectively.

Im not saying our police or military should not have them, I myself am in the military and trust me I understand the value of them. I also get that people have stopped shootings because a bystander was also armed and intervened, but.. What if we just stop the fire instead of saying we need the right to fight fire with fire? — all while this just continues to happen?

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ngs-by-country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no entirely sure
    This should be your slogan.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible