Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Official forums shutting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    I can tell one person does
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    I can tell one person does
    Probably the "guy" who brought it up in the first place.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I can't believe all you people are so hurtful and wanting to tarnish other's reputation! It's like you guys don't even care!

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    I can't believe all you people are so hurtful and wanting to tarnish other's reputation! It's like you guys don't even care!

To be fair, I'm surprised they put their "thoughts" into words and post it on the Internet, removing all doubt how dumb they are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Making a post on the official forums:

Your responses here tend to be a mix of helpful and downright awful, almost Krakii & Doug level - incoherent, convoluted or even contradictory of what you're asking. Then you get folks that seem think branching off your topic to stupid political crap or rants about how X person is bad and then X person shows up and the topic goes even more off the rails.....

At least on the officials, even if you have a few fucking retards that derail things, you can sometimes, genuinely, get an honest response from a GM - even if you have to pull it out of them.

I'm hoping something at least as useful as the officials are is used to replace the current official forums. Solely relying on PC or Discord to find useful information won't be viable for some people that still enjoy finding information in one, albeit not easy to navigate or search through, location. Here's hoping that Simu gets something better going.

FWIW I'm somebody that comes back to the PC every now and again when I get the Gemstone itch to try and get a feel for what's going on. Whenever I ask a question in the profession boards, or PM somebody directly about an item, I can't think of a time I haven't received helpful feedback with very little to no bs.

YMMV however
    Last edited by Pin; 02-06-2022 at 03:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    FWIW I'm somebody that comes back to the PC every now and again when I get the Gemstone itch to try and get a feel for what's going on. Whenever I ask a question in the profession boards, or PM somebody directly about an item, I can't think of a time I haven't received helpful feedback with very little to no bs.

YMMV however
    I've honestly never seen anyone get fucked with when they've asked an honest question or wanted to figure something out. People will troll the shit out of folks on the political forums, but, with very few examples, it stays out of the actual GS threads...
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

7. Default

"the Gemstone itch"

Also know as the clap
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

I know this is a few months old but wtf and wow
    "My windows look into your living room
    I spend the afternoon on top of you"