Thread: Jury doesn't fall for police entrapment case of alleged Michigan governor kidnapping

Default Jury doesn't fall for police entrapment case of alleged Michigan governor kidnapping

Remember that story of militia members who allegedly plotted to kidnap governor Hitler of Michigan? Remember how the media and idiots such as Keller rushed to paint them all as far right wing extremists even though at least one member openly talked about his hatred of Trump and said he wanted to kill him? Remember how it was all perfect timing, the FBI stopped a far right wing plot to kidnap a sitting Democrat governor just a couple of months away from a presidential election?

Well apparently the whole thing was a giant entrapment case and the jury so far isn't buying it. The FBI didn't just have one or two informants join the militia and take a passive role and report back to agents. The informants took on leadership positions within the militia and on orders from an FBI agent (who later was arrested for beating his wife and was removed from the case) steered the militia towards the supposed kidnapping plot. Not only that but there were like a dozen informants in the militia, more than half of the so called militia were informants.

The jury came back with their verdicts: 2 suspects were found not guilty on all charges and the jury was hung on charges for the other 2 suspects.

I bet that one idiot who pleaded guilty in exchange for testifying against the others and is currently serving time in jail is kicking himself for being such a dipshit.

The funniest part was when FBI text messages were submitted to the court they showed the FBI agent telling one of his informants to push the militia towards the kidnapping plot, when the defense said this was clearly entrapment the DOJ then refused to release anymore text messages and had the dipshit who pleaded guilty go on record to insist it wasn't entrapment, because yeah that's totally how it works; you just get some dipshit to say it wasn't entrapment.

This is yet another fake story the far left racists such as Keller, Bhaalizmo, and Seran fell for and having now seen how very wrong they were won't give a single shit and will instead go and sit in front of their TV and await their next orders from MSNBC and CNN.

Blog Entries

So basically, the FBI was the militia.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So basically, the FBI was the militia.
    Pretty much. They only charged 5 people (one of which took a plea deal in exchange for testifying against the others) and the FBI says they had AT LEAST 12 informants, at least one of which was in a leadership position.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-08-2022 at 07:47 PM.

My bad. Apparently there were 13 people as part of two separate militia groups that were charged with crimes in relation to this entrapment case, 2 of which took plea deals, but apparently only 4 were charged in federal court and the rest are being charged in state court.

So that's 13 people in two separate militia groups charged, 2 of which took plea deals to testify against the others, and at least a dozen FBI informants, at least one of which took on a leadership role within the militia.

I really wonder how many actual people were part of each group and how many were FBI informants? Was it an even split, 6 regular people and 6 FBI informants in each group? Or was like one militia made up of 12 FBI informants and 1 regular person and this one person was charged with a crime?

Why are Democrats okay with this? I thought they hated abuse by law enforcement?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-09-2022 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why are Democrats okay with this? I thought they hated abuse by law enforcement?
    What color skin were the militia members? This is very relevant to the case.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What color skin were the militia members? This is very relevant to the case.
    True dat.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-09-2022 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    True dat.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription