Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another sad QQ retirement story - Boo Hoo

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I logged out for 71 days of which I was in China lol/. There is no such thing as a 60 day banning. You have 30 day 90 day or one year. Just saying
    Bullshit. Wyrom just today confirmed in discord that lockouts come in 30, 60, 90, indefinite and permanent flavors.

Last edited by audioserf; 02-08-2022 at 04:26 PM.

I logged out for 71 days of which I was in China lol/. There is no such thing as a 60 day banning. You have 30 day 90 day or one year. Just saying
    57, actually. And weird you got back from china the same day as Zaoloo and Villorn did from their respective sabbaticals. Were you all traveling together? I love when gemstoners meet up IRL!
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    57, actually. And weird you got back from china the same day as Zaoloo and Villorn did from their respective sabbaticals. Were you all traveling together? I love when gemstoners meet up IRL!
    Zaoloo was banned too? What he do?

Probably rhymes with “JFK thrifting”

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Wait she is back? She was the one that fucking annihilated crafting scripting like 10 years ago. Like, her only job was to script check that shit. The one good thing that DID come of it is they changed the policy to where you don't have to be present during RT, but rather when commands are input.
    What if you input the command manually without a script and then got up to take a piss during RT? Was Itzel like...

?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What if you input the command manually without a script and then got up to take a piss during RT? Was Itzel like...

?
    Before the change she might have. After, she'd need to catch you input another command after the script check without responding to it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

The only time I got banned in like 2002 or 2003, whenever Hunt For History 2 was, I got banned for 60 days.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

The only time I got banned in like 2002 or 2003, whenever Hunt For History 2 was, I got banned for 60 days.
    fucking criminal, you belong in jail with drevean

Huh well looks like the GM’s fibbed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Huh well looks like the GM’s fibbed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or, you know, 60 days have always been a thing and you were just wrong.