Thread: Any working cobbling scripts available?

Default Any working cobbling scripts available?

Cobble seems to die after it tries to get the canvas from my cloak and I'm not savvy enough to figure out the hang up. Any thoughts or suggestions?

;cobble is my script.

Can you provide a log of what it's doing? Last time I used ;cobble it got me all the way to 500 ranks, but that was like 7 or 8 years ago now I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    ;cobble is my script.

Can you provide a log of what it's doing? Last time I used ;cobble it got me all the way to 500 ranks, but that was like 7 or 8 years ago now I think.
    Good deal. Not sure how to get a specific script log, but here are the details as they play out in game. I removed some of the Go2 entries to consolidate it. This is from Mist Harbor

--- Lich: cobble active.
    >;cobble
    [cobble]>open my cloak
    That is already open.
    [cobble]>artisan skills
    In the skill of fletching, you are a master with 500 ranks.
    In the skill of cobbling, you are a novice with 1 ranks.
    [cobble]>tap my patterns in my cloak
    You tap a leaf-green book of patterns in a fur-lined ivory suede cloak with cobalt stitching.
    [cobble]>tap my cutting knife in my cloak
    You tap a short cutting knife in a fur-lined ivory suede cloak with cobalt stitching.
    [cobble]>tap my knotted cord in my cloak
    You tap a length of knotted cord in a fur-lined ivory suede cloak with cobalt stitching.
    [cobble]>tap my chalk in my cloak
    You tap a wedge of greyish violet chalk in a fur-lined ivory suede cloak with cobalt stitching.
    --- Lich: go2 active.
    [go2: ETA: 0:00:06 (33 rooms to move through)]
    [go2]>southeast
    [Western Harbor, Seathrak Way]
    Prismatic swirls spiral across the pale cobblestones, their source the glass-sided lanterns that are hung in even intervals amongst the cottages and shops that line the street. Loud and distinct, the thunderous crash of the surf upon the nearby jetty floods the area and carries with it the acrid scent of the sea, while nearer at hand is the sound of women laughing. You also see a shimmering opaline horned beetle that is flying around.
    Obvious paths: northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest
    Your marsh spirit followed.
    [go2]>southeast

[Office of the Foreman]
    Large urns filled with tropical plants decorate the corners of the blue stucco office, while a braided rug of verdant palm fronds spreads across the teak floor. Wide open windows alleviate some of the oppressive humidity that is characteristic of areas built close to the ocean, their shutter-framed glassless faces providing an excellent view of street and harbor. Occupying a space in the center of the room is an enormous golden linden desk. You also see a lanky human workshop foreman.
    Obvious exits: west
    [go2: travel time: 0:00:02]
    --- Lich: go2 has exited.
    [cobble]>ask foreman about rent
    Xygnil looks at you while keeping his eyes on the bustle of work going on around him, "You want ta rent some workshop time, eh? Well that shouldn't be a problem, if there's a shop open. Let me take a look." Xygnil looks down at a stained and wrinkled piece of parchment in his hands. Quickly, he looks up and blinks at you in surprise. "Why're y'askin' about rentin' a workshop when ya gots a perfectly good one already? Now, stop botherin' me so we can both get somethin' useful done today."
    [go2: ETA: 0:00:00 (4 rooms to move through)]
    [go2]>west
    [TownCrier]-GSIV:Newsby: "[TIP] Have you ever sold something to the pawnshop and wondered what its properties were? Sell it, say goodbye to it forever. Satisfy your curiousity after you sell it by checking the pawnshop tables and INSPECT the item you sold. Hurry, though, backroom items are constantly replaced! This tip via Snagg. Do note: Not all items end up on a for sale table. Double Note: Get a bard to sing to it before selling it so you avoid seller's regrets."
    [Cobbling Warehouse, Corridor]
    Flanked by arches that lead into offices, the corridor terminates at a wall that is occupied by an enormous window. Frosted glass orbs are fitted into the flat surface of the ceiling, their golden light pooling in little circles upon the polished teak floors.
    Obvious exits: east, south, west
    [go2]>south
    [go2]>south
    [go2]>northwest
    Flanked by arches that lead into offices, the corridor stretches towards the warehouse's foyer and terminates at a window in the north. Frosted glass orbs are fitted into the flat surface of the ceiling, their golden light pooling in little circles upon the polished teak floors.
    Obvious exits: north, east, south, west
    [Cobbling Warehouse, Foyer]
    Golden orbs hang from the ceiling, providing ample lighting for the foyer that is surrounded by white stucco walls. Teak floorboards stretch to the north, northeast, and northwest, their smooth surfaces glistening beneath a polished patina. Tacked to one wall is a painted sign.
    Obvious exits: north, northeast, west, northwest, out
    Surrounded on both sides by wide windows, the corridor stretches from the foyer to the northwest and is illuminated by frosted globes. You also see a dusky grey bird-etched door and a green sea turtle-etched door.
    Obvious exits: southeast, northwest
    [go2: travel time: 0:00:00]
    [cobble]>go door
    The bird-etched door appears to be locked. Maybe you should attempt to rent some workshop time from the foreman.
    [cobble]>go other door
    The turtle-etched door appears to be locked. Maybe you should attempt to rent some workshop time from the foreman.
    [go2: ETA: 0:00:00 (1 rooms to move through)]
    [go2]>northwest
    Blue stucco walls are interrupted by wide windows along the northern stretch of the corridor. Devoid of glass, the windows provide a constant flow of air through the area. You also see a mist grey dolphin-etched door and a pure white crane-etched door.
    [cobble]>go door
    The dolphin-etched door appears to be locked. Maybe you should attempt to rent some workshop time from the foreman.
    [cobble]>go other door
    The crane-etched door appears to be locked. Maybe you should attempt to rent some workshop time from the foreman.
    [go2]>northwest
    [Cobbling Warehouse, Corner]
    Terminating in a window, the long corridor is fitted with polished teak floors that reflect the golden light spilling forth from the illuminated frosted globes that are suspended from the ceiling. You also see a slate blue pelican-etched door.
    Obvious exits: southeast
    [cobble]>go door
    The pelican-etched door appears to be locked. Maybe you should attempt to rent some workshop time from the foreman.
    [cobble]>go other door
    Where are you trying to go?
    [go2: ETA: 0:00:00 (4 rooms to move through)]
    [go2]>southeast
    Blue stucco walls are interrupted by wide windows along the northern stretch of the corridor. Devoid of glass, the windows provide a constant flow of air through the area. You also see a mist grey dolphin-etched door and a pure white crane-etched door.
    [go2]>southeast
    [go2]>southeast
    [go2]>west
    Surrounded on both sides by wide windows, the corridor stretches from the foyer to the northwest and is illuminated by frosted globes. You also see a dusky grey bird-etched door and a green sea turtle-etched door.
    Golden orbs hang from the ceiling, providing ample lighting for the foyer that is surrounded by white stucco walls. Teak floorboards stretch to the north, northeast, and northwest, their smooth surfaces glistening beneath a polished patina. Tacked to one wall is a painted sign.
    Teak floorboards stretch from east to west, their smooth surfaces glistening beneath a polished pantina. Enormous windows, flanked by shutters, are recessed into into cobalt blue stucco walls, while frosted globes dangle from the ceiling. You also see a vibrant vine-painted door.
    Obvious exits: east
    [cobble]>go door
    The vine-painted door appears to be locked. Maybe you should attempt to rent some workshop time from the foreman.
    [cobble]>go other door
    [go2: ETA: 0:00:00 (2 rooms to move through)]
    [go2]>east
    [go2]>northeast
    Surrounded on both sides by wide windows, the corridor stretches from the foyer to the northeast and is illuminated by frosted globes. You also see a light tan shell-etched door.
    Obvious exits: northeast, southwest
    [cobble]>go door
    The shell-etched door appears to be locked. Maybe you should attempt to rent some workshop time from the foreman.
    [cobble]>go other door
    [go2]>northeast
    Blue stucco walls are interrupted by wide windows along the northern stretch of the corridor. Devoid of glass, the windows provide a constant flow of air through the area. You also see a pale blue wave-etched door and a dark blue seathrak-etched door with a large wooden sign on it.
    Obvious exits: northeast, southwest
    [cobble]>go door
    The wave-etched door appears to be locked. Maybe you should attempt to rent some workshop time from the foreman.
    [cobble]>go other door
    The seathrak-etched door opens easily as you pass through into your workshop.
    [Sea Thrak Workshop]
    Large windows framed with shutters allow air to flow freely through the teak-floored workshop and help to keep the oppressive humidity to a more comfortable level. Occupying one entire wall, a sturdy oak worktable provides ample creation space and has a long tool rack hanging over it. Firmly nailed to the floor, a durable shoe form frame fashioned of maoral is positioned near a narrow copper-bound barrel painted a dark shade of grey.
    Obvious exits: out
    [cobble]>art skills
    In the skill of fletching, you are a master with 500 ranks.
    In the skill of cobbling, you are a novice with 1 ranks.
    [cobble]>look on form
    There is nothing on the form.
    [cobble]>look at canvas on worktable
    I could not find what you were referring to.
    [cobble]>tap my canvas in my cloak
    You tap a bolt of canvas in a fur-lined ivory suede cloak with cobalt stitching.
    [cobble]>tap my leather in my cloak
    You tap some heavy tanned leather in a fur-lined ivory suede cloak with cobalt stitching.
    [cobble]>get my canvas from my cloak
    * Incilli joins the adventure.
    You grab a bolt of canvas from a large pocket inside of your ivory suede cloak.

Blog Entries

;cobble is my script.

Don't know why this did this to me but

;Steven is my name
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Figured it out, it's the scripted container. We have a fully unlocked climatewear cloak and those things are a script nightmare. Switching to an unscripted sack seems to have resolved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    Figured it out, it's the scripted container. We have a fully unlocked climatewear cloak and those things are a script nightmare. Switching to an unscripted sack seems to have resolved it.
    Glad I could help!

Awesome you got it working.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Don't know why this did this to me but

;Steven is my name
    Wait what? :O

Blog Entries

Glad I could help!

Awesome you got it working.

Wait what? :O
    I suck at photos!

Braveheart!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric