Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: And the Government Tracking starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Aren't you glad you don't live under a totalitarion government like those bastards in China?
    How dare you besmirch the good name of the Chinese like that.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    How dare you besmirch the good name of the Chinese like that.
    Blink your location and we'll release you from the organ harvesting death camp.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/f...152224251.html

"Former Biden aide helped Amazon kill off dozens of privacy laws nationwide, leaked documents show"

"Internal memos explicitly outline Carney's mission to "change or block US and EU regulation/legislation that would impede growth for Alexa-powered devices," and celebrate his division's successes in neutering new laws to the point that they have "little if any" impact on the company's practices. Reuters reported that Amazon has "killed or undermined" privacy protections in more than 36 bills."

LOL... all one big fucking family. Fuck big tech, "mainstream media" and the Democratic Party. It's a fucking State Run media campaign designed to solidify power.

But hey, you Demtard's keep thinking your representatives actually care about you.