Page 382 of 765 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 7646

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    There is nothing new here. FDA has been sending warning letters and fines for the health supplement industry for decades over their use of NAC as a supplement when it's a drug. It's only suddenly a hot button item because the vitamin industry has tried to sell it as an over the counter therapeutic, when there's no clinical studies or approval for it as a treatment, much less being able to obtain it without a prescription.
    Now do cannabis.

Also "fallow fields" because after decades of living in the middle of soybean and corn corn fields I have never seen a field not get planted.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Now do cannabis.

Also "fallow fields" because after decades of living in the middle of soybean and corn corn fields I have never seen a field not get planted.
    https://farmdocdaily.illinois.edu/20...-acres-go.html

Specifically their chief graph: https://farmdocdaily.illinois.edu/wp...12021_fig1.png

At this point, we know three facts: i) total crop acreage in the U.S. declined by 14.4 million acres between 2014 and 2020; ii) the decline in total crop acreage for this period was concentrated in the Great Plains; and iii) the principal crops that experienced the greatest declines in acreage within the Great Plains were wheat and hay. From this set of facts we can deduce that total crop acreage declined after 2014 mainly due to the loss of wheat and hay acreage in the Great Plains. It is important to recognize that this means that the wheat and hay acres were literally lost, in that they were not planted to other principal crops
    It's great you're surrounded by the fields of your youth, but the trend in the United States has been MASSIVELY shrinking acreage over the past decade. More efficient cars (less ethanol demand), cattle being effectively raised overseas, the United States no longer serving as chief grain basket for large swaths of the world. All this is leading to the inexplorable end of the agrarian lifestyle.

https://farmdocdaily.illinois.edu/20...-acres-go.html

Specifically their chief graph: https://farmdocdaily.illinois.edu/wp...12021_fig1.png

It's great you're surrounded by the fields of your youth, but the trend in the United States has been MASSIVELY shrinking acreage over the past decade. More efficient cars (less ethanol demand), cattle being effectively raised overseas, the United States no longer serving as chief grain basket for large swaths of the world. All this is leading to the inexplorable end of the agrarian lifestyle.
    Just so I am interpreting your stupidity correctly... you are saying that the government is paying farmers to till over their crops.. .and that is why the farm acreage is shrinking?

Or are you just conflating 2 separate issues and pretending they are the same thing?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

SeranPK the idea that in a global pandemic that removing Nac out of the blue is a top priority for the FDA when its showing to be effective against Covid is insane. Sure it has nothing to do with forcing people to take the lest effective vaccine in modern history along with boosters and the endless revenue that will generate. They started sending warning letters out around July 2020 that claimed it was an illegal drug which they had never done before, and Nac was approved as a drug 57 years ago... and just now in 2021 its an issue? Also most everything else I've read shows this is a drastic pivot from how the FDA usually conducts business. Your dismissiveness as this was an everyday occurrence is comical.
    Last edited by Brotus22; 10-05-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotus22 View Post
    SeranPK the idea that in a global pandemic that removing Nac out of the blue is a top priority for the FDA when its showing to be effective against Covid is insane. Sure it has nothing to do with forcing people to take the lest effective vaccine in modern history along with boosters and the endless revenue that will generate. They started sending warning letters out around July 2020 that claimed it was an illegal drug which they had never done before, and Nac was approved as a drug 57 years ago... and just now in 2021 its an issue? Also most everything else I've read shows this is a drastic pivot from how the FDA usually conducts business. Your dismissiveness as this was an everyday occurrence is comical.
    They've sent warning letters every year for decades now Brosef. I know with your poor understanding of the language that conspiracy theories come easy, but this is nothing new. In the last two years where literally everything virus related had been turned into a conspiracy to enforce vaccines, sometimes you tin foil hat wearers need to take a step back from your distorted reality and do some actual research.

Vaccines are nothing new in this country. Vaccination requirements for school are not new. Vaccination requirements for work, mostly medical and public works, are nothing new either. What's new of Orange Man and the Republican party acting as his neophytes to tell you everything but the vaccine works. Fear, mistrust, anti government sentiment is the way you all are being led into the cult of Trump and one day common sense may win out.

Quote Originally Posted by Serandroidpk View Post
    What's new of Orange Man and the Republican party acting as his neophytes to tell you everything but the vaccine works.
    You do realize that Trump has said the whole time that people should get vaccinated, right?

Or are you just assuming that everyone is as gullible as you are?

I seem to remember you (it might have been one of the other megatards, but fairly certain it was you) making an issue out of Trump being booed at a rally for telling people they should get vaccinated.

It's almost as if you're so full of shit that you literally can't keep up with your own lies.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-05-2021 at 12:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You do realize that Trump has said the whole time that people should get vaccinated, right?

Or are you just assuming that everyone is as gullible as you are?

I seem to remember you (it might have been one of the other megatards, but fairly certain it was you) making an issue out of Trump being booed at a rally for telling people they should get vaccinated.

It's almost as if you're so full of shit that you literally can't keep up with your own lies.
    Almost??!?!?!!??!!!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

8. Default

What's new of Orange Man and the Republican party acting as his neophytes to tell you everything but the vaccine works. Fear, mistrust, anti government sentiment is the way you all are being led into the cult of Trump and one day common sense may win out.
    How much does it bother you that only because of Trump did we have a vaccine as quickly as we did?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

They have not sent letters for every year on the general use of Nac. They sent letters out when Nac was advertised as something that could cure an alignment or disease and sadly they had to do that quite a bit. This is the first time they have ever sent letters out concerning just the general use of the supplement to completely ban the sale of it. I'm pretty sure that letter went out in July ish of 2020. Also everyone understands that vaccines are nothing new in the county. Just so happens this vaccine being advertised is the least effective vaccine with an average life span of what 7 months, then its like you never took it. Endless reasons not to trust to government when they have lied at every turn about the vaccine and covid.... to the number of deaths, masks, 6 foot rule, gain of function, and everything in between. Funny corruption is only an issue with you when it's a Republican, even though for the last 4 years of Trump you whiffed left and right, but Democrats get a free pass.
    Last edited by Brotus22; 10-05-2021 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Almost??!?!?!!??!!!
    That part was rhetorical.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible