Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1117

Thread: My scripts

Quote Originally Posted by lorddemandred View Post
    Hrm... are you sure? It's still stumbling when you have to get the coins multiple times...
    Version 313
    It’s doing the same thing as before?

I can confirm that it is still doing same as before

Quote Originally Posted by POWPOW View Post
    I can confirm that it is still doing same as before
    Can you provide a log? Also when does this happen? Just when doing ground picking? Any picking?

I just tested the code with coins on the ground and it picked up all of the coins with no problem.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can you provide a log? Also when does this happen? Just when doing ground picking? Any picking?

I just tested the code with coins on the ground and it picked up all of the coins with no problem.
    Code:
    [tpick]>look in #19893217
    In the haon chest:
    Wands [1]: a crystal wand
    Special [1]: some silver coins
    Total items: 2
    J>
    [tpick]>get #19893219
    You remove a crystal wand from in an enruned haon chest.
    J>
    [tpick]>stow wand
    You put a crystal wand in your black stalking cloak.
    J>
    [tpick]>get #19893218
    You gather 150 of the coins.
    J>

((( A bunch of stuff in between while I waited )))

J>get coins
    You gather 135 of the coins.
    J>get coins
    You gather the remaining 1,213 coins.
    Roundtime: 1 sec.
    JR>
    [tpick]>clean table
    A busboy appears at your bidding and gathers up debris from your table.
    J>
    [tpick: Checking for traps.]
    So it stops when it tries to get the coins, and grabs just a few of them out of the box instead of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by lorddemandred View Post
    Code:
    [tpick]>look in #19893217
    In the haon chest:
    Wands [1]: a crystal wand
    Special [1]: some silver coins
    Total items: 2
    J>
    [tpick]>get #19893219
    You remove a crystal wand from in an enruned haon chest.
    J>
    [tpick]>stow wand
    You put a crystal wand in your black stalking cloak.
    J>
    [tpick]>get #19893218
    You gather 150 of the coins.
    J>

((( A bunch of stuff in between while I waited )))

J>get coins
    You gather 135 of the coins.
    J>get coins
    You gather the remaining 1,213 coins.
    Roundtime: 1 sec.
    JR>
    [tpick]>clean table
    A busboy appears at your bidding and gathers up debris from your table.
    J>
    [tpick: Checking for traps.]
    So it stops when it tries to get the coins, and grabs just a few of them out of the box instead of all of them.
    So even when you manually did "get coins" it still only grabbed a few of them the first time? Any idea why this is happening? :/

I can't seem to replicate my character only grabbing a few coins from a pile.

I could just make the script keep getting the coins until it sees "you gather the remaining", just wondering why it's only grabbing a few to begin with.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-18-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Uploaded a new version that should keep getting coins until it gathers them all, or until you can't pick up anymore coins.

I also made some other changes that might have broken the script so you all get to test that for me too

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Uploaded a new version that should keep getting coins until it gathers them all, or until you can't pick up anymore coins.

I also made some other changes that might have broken the script so you all get to test that for me too
    "I'll be your guinea pig" - Demandred

edit: As to why it does that, I have no idea... it just sometimes happens.
    Last edited by lorddemandred; 03-18-2021 at 11:28 PM.

I have another ;tpick feature request if you don't mind...
    Right now if there are more boxes than what will show in a given room it will only pick the ones it's able to see when ;tpick first starts. I think the room item limit is 98. Can you make it so that it will pick all boxes? Maybe before it's about to end have it check the room again for more boxes. I like to dump all my boxes at a table during the day and then pick them all at night. At the beginning of the month this could be a couple hundred boxes. Here's an example of a room with more boxes than will fit in the description.

One of the four table legs has been utterly destroyed in some past bar fight. As a replacement for the missing leg, three mismatched pieces of linden wood have been attached to the table with rusted nails. The makeshift table leg is shorter than the original three and is resting on a square piece of maoral wood, making the table tilt alarmingly. As a centerpiece, a single wilted daisy droops over one side of a broken mug, which now serves as a vase and has water seeping slowly from its jagged crack. You also see an enruned monir strongbox, a badly damaged monir trunk, a battered silver strongbox, an engraved mithril box, an enruned maoral chest, a corroded iron coffer, a scratched gold chest, a sturdy steel box, a sturdy maoral coffer, an enruned monir chest, a sturdy monir box, a weathered maoral strongbox, a sturdy brass box, a plain brass chest, a sturdy wooden box, a dented mithril trunk, a rotting monir box, an enruned tanik coffer, an acid-pitted iron box, a plain gold coffer, a badly damaged mithril coffer, a weathered monir trunk, a dented brass strongbox, a scratched silver coffer, an enruned brass coffer, a plain gold coffer, an iron-bound maoral box, a rotting tanik strongbox, a weathered modwir trunk, an enruned fel strongbox, a plain fel trunk, a plain brass coffer, a plain silver strongbox, an enruned tanik strongbox, a sturdy monir strongbox, a plain thanot chest, a corroded brass trunk, a sturdy brass chest, an iron-bound thanot coffer, a scratched monir coffer, a weathered monir trunk, an acid-pitted brass chest, a badly damaged maoral box, a corroded steel box, a simple maoral coffer, a battered gold chest, a corroded brass coffer, a sturdy haon strongbox, a sturdy monir coffer, a scratched iron trunk, a sturdy tanik chest, an enruned tanik box, a scratched thanot coffer, a badly damaged monir coffer, a weathered tanik chest, a sturdy wooden box, an acid-pitted steel coffer, a scratched wooden strongbox, a scratched tanik coffer, a plain gold box, a simple wooden box, a scratched wooden box, a rotting wooden trunk, a simple wooden trunk, a sturdy maoral coffer, a plain maoral strongbox, a battered silver trunk, a rotting wooden trunk, an engraved steel trunk, an enruned wooden chest, a weathered monir chest, a dented silver chest, a weathered monir strongbox, an engraved wooden trunk, a badly damaged thanot trunk, an iron-bound modwir chest, a dented brass coffer, an enruned iron coffer, a scratched thanot coffer, a plain brass trunk, a plain mithril strongbox, a scratched brass trunk, an enruned maoral trunk, an enruned steel strongbox, a sturdy maoral strongbox, an enruned brass trunk, an engraved haon strongbox, a rotting wooden trunk, a sturdy silver coffer, an acid-pitted steel chest, an engraved thanot box, an enruned steel coffer, an engraved fel box, a scratched maoral trunk, a sturdy brass chest, an engraved silver box, a plain iron box and a bunch of other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by POWPOW View Post
    I have another ;tpick feature request if you don't mind...
    Right now if there are more boxes than what will show in a given room it will only pick the ones it's able to see when ;tpick first starts. I think the room item limit is 98. Can you make it so that it will pick all boxes? Maybe before it's about to end have it check the room again for more boxes. I like to dump all my boxes at a table during the day and then pick them all at night. At the beginning of the month this could be a couple hundred boxes. Here's an example of a room with more boxes than will fit in the description.
    Sure. Done.

Be sure to donate to your local Dreaven.

Sure. What's your PayPal?