Thread: Biden Strips Away Protections Against Political Influence in Hiring/Firing

Default Biden Strips Away Protections Against Political Influence in Hiring/Firing

Biden Appointees plan to resign over President-Elects edict that he will only fill positions with lobbyists:

The future Biden Administration has spent much of the past year promising to purge career professionals who fail unofficial loyalty tests and replacing them with life long lobbyists. They've literally scoured social media posts of civil servants to determine if they were "disloyal" to Biden or supported Trump.

Whistleblowers have alerted Congress that people will be demoted or forced out of their jobs for suspicion of lacking loyalty to the future administration.

And an IG report found widespread political purges have occurred in the Biden's past Administration.

Most Federal Employees are officially protected from being discriminated against for their political views (1st Amendment rights), but that hasn't stopped the prior and future Biden Administration from discriminating on just that. Now he's expected to reclassify tens of thousands of Federal employees as political appointees - who aren't protected by any legislation passed by Congress.

The order, which could affect tens of thousands or more career positions involved in making or carrying out policy, “is nothing more than a smoke screen for what is clearly an attempt to require the political loyalty of those who advise the President, or failing that, to enable their removal with little if any due process,” an anonymous source wrote in his letter of resignation Sunday from the Federal Salary Council.

“I simply cannot be part of an Administration that seeks . . . to replace apolitical expertise with political obeisance. Career Federal employees are legally and duty-bound to be nonpartisan; they take an oath to preserve and protect our Constitution and the rule of law . . . not to be loyal to a particular President or Administration,” the anonymous source wrote.

This is dangerous. This is what dictators do. This is what the Chinese Communist Party does. It's what Russia does. It is NOT what other functional democracies do. It's authoritarianism.

Jesus.. that sounds like something time4Andraste would post.

Well done.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus.. that sounds like something time4Andraste would post.

Well done.
    Semper superne nitens.

Four sperg-out threads in less than 30 minutes? Well done, sir.

Meanwhile, everyone who isn't an insane Trump supporter:

127522035_10224579413538171_6820722906059091510_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Four sperg-out threads in less than 30 minutes? Well done, sir.

Meanwhile, everyone who isn't an insane Trump supporter:

127522035_10224579413538171_6820722906059091510_n.jpg
    Let me tell ya.. it's real hard work hitting CTRL+C and CTRL+V over and over.. thanks for understanding the effort I put in.

What I love even more, is you still don't understand the reason or concept of what I'm doing. You think "MAGA tears"? ROFL. I love people like you. Please keep it coming so I can entertain myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Let me tell ya.. it's real hard work hitting CTRL+C and CTRL+V over and over.. thanks for understanding the effort I put in.

What I love even more, is you still don't understand the reason or concept of what I'm doing. You think "MAGA tears"? ROFL. I love people like you. Please keep it coming so I can entertain myself.