Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    US > China.
    Looks like we may also be involuntarily sterilizing a population. What's your thoughts on forced sterilization in us custody?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Looks like we may also be involuntarily sterilizing a population. What's your thoughts on forced sterilization in us custody?
    What are you blathering about now?

What are you blathering about now?
    Most likely in reference to a private prison in Georgia that was removing the uteruses(?) of ICE detainees.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I won't be recanting this at all... so now that you are "beyond sick of" me, what are you going to do about it? I have some suggestions:

1) Nothing - You are still so upset, you can't let me win! Keep posting like this.. I'm sure one day you'll make a good point!
    2) Ignore - YOU would show me by ignoring me on this forum. I'm not sure I would ever recover.
    3) Leave the forum - PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! You are a valuable member of the Championship Circle and are in line for another title shot.
    C) Keep spending those WIC checks on alcohol - Getting shitfaced drunk is probably the only way to kill the pain of your failed life. Who needs a working liver anyway!?
    None of these. What you said was fucked up. I'll keep it simple going forward.
    Last edited by Geijon; 09-14-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Most likely in reference to a private prison in Georgia that was removing the uteruses(?) of ICE detainees.
    Haven't heard anything about that yet. I'm sure I'll read about how Trump was personally performing the surgeries though.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    None of these. What you said was fucked up. I'll keep it simple going forward.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Haven't heard anything about that yet. I'm sure I'll read about how Trump was personally performing the surgeries though.
    Private prison, means there is likely a paper trail leading to some people. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Private prison, means there is likely a paper trail leading to some people. We'll see.
    "We'll see" is for suckers. You know enough already. Be outraged or you hate women and immigrants.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

California's governor signs a bill into law that requires publicly traded companies headquartered in the state to have at least one board member from an "underrepresented community" by the end of 2021.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Business/cali...l_twitter_abcn

And....California chases off more business.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/Business/cali...l_twitter_abcn

And....California chases off more business.
    Hard to believe just a few short years ago people saw this as pandering and insulting, and now people are actually demanding this shit.

I would say imagine being that person knowing the only reason you got this job was because your mommy told the other kids they had to play with you, but in this day in age this person would actually somehow feel proud of themselves knowing the only reason they got a job is because of the color of their skin.