Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Trump 2020 Starts in Oklahoma

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It has less than capacity, but I imagine it is due to security reasons. I'm pretty sure he can easily fill 3200 seats in any city. I think it is hilarious that one of the biggest talking points about him is how many people he can draw to events. Is he a stage show?
    He certainly thinks he is. He becomes depressed if people don’t show up to his little rallies... fee’s fee’s all hurt.

Last edited by Voldemort; 06-24-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemort View Post
    He certainly thinks he is. He becomes depressed if people don’t show up to his little rallies... fee’s fee’s all hurt.

Or he could be jet lagged.. like anyone would be.

Stop being stupid JUST to be stupid MacGuyver.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Or he could be jet lagged.. like anyone would be.

Stop being stupid JUST to be stupid MacGuyver.
    Jet lagged from a four hour flight(probably less for him), and one hour time difference? When the start of his day and the end of the day are in the exact same time zone? Yeah not buying that excuse cause well that’s not how jet lag works.

You do know jet lag is when your internal clock doesn’t match the time zone you are in, it’s when you cross two or more timezones, and you are staying in your new timezone. I’m mentioning this, because obviously based on the excuse you are giving for him, you don’t know how jet lag works.

Although, knowing you, you’d probably find some obscure definition of jet lag, to somehow link your comment to make it work. Which is just like googling why you have a headache, and coming to the conclusion it’s because you have a crazy medical condition which list headaches as a symptom, instead of just realizing you need to drink some water.

Maybe, he looks that way, cause he had a long day of work, and used a lot of energy from his rally and he’s just tired as fuck? That’s a better and more plausible reason. I personally think he’s just tired as fuck. Doing high energy performances is extremely draining.

I guess since you made a stupid ass comment, I should start shitting on you, like you do everyone else?

And please SHM, prove that this comment is stupid. I’m waiting.
    Last edited by Solkern; 06-26-2020 at 05:55 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Dozens of Secret Service officers and agents who were on site for President Trump’s rally in Tulsa last week were ordered to self-quarantine after two of their colleagues tested positive for the novel coronavirus, part of the fallout from Trump’s insistence on holding the mass gathering over the objections of public health officials.

The Secret Service instructed employees who worked the Tulsa event to stay at home for 14 days when they returned from the weekend trip, according to two people familiar with the agency’s decision.

More...

To the best of my knowledge, Trump's events in Tulsa and Phoenix were the two largest indoor events in the U.S. since we started social distancing.

Did Trumps Tulsa rally on June 20 lead to a spike in infections in Tulsa? Symptoms, if any, develop 2 to 14 days after infection.

https://www.tulsa-health.org/COVID19

Blog Entries

They had already been trending upward. Those BLM protesters had a bunch of virus shipped in.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's an election year. When he struggles to fill venues in highly conservative areas, it's newsworthy. It's speculation either way, but that coupled with polling is pretty grim
    Not really, considering everything that's happening right now plus old people, which makes up a huge chunk of Trump's base, are the most vulnerable to the plague and are probably staying home more than any other group of people. But if it makes you think that Biden has a better chance in November, then keep telling yourself that.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemort View Post

Ah yes, a still frame picture clearly tells an entire story all on its own.

WAS OBAMA DEPRESSED HERE? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HE MUST HAVE KNOWN TRUMP WAS INCOMING!!!!!

Last edited by Methais; 06-26-2020 at 03:10 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Was this not around the time he was returning during his first campaign due to a sick relative?

It is hard to judge from a single frame what might be going through someone's mind. The worst I could assign to either is that there are weighty matters affecting each.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Was this not around the time he was returning during his first campaign due to a sick relative?

It is hard to judge from a single frame what might be going through someone's mind. The worst I could assign to either is that there are weighty matters affecting each.
    Ever pause a movie on almost any frame, and no matter what frame you pause it on, their faces either look retarded or insert random emotion here because brackets will cause that stupid fucking firewall bullshit?

That's probably what this is. Same with that similar pic of Obama.

The left just really really hates context is all.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    They've got everybody crammed together to make attendance appear larger than it is.

Remember when I said the Trump campaign had the audience crammed into a small space to make it look bigger?

In the hours before President Trump's rally in Tulsa, his campaign directed the removal of thousands of "Do Not Sit Here, Please!" stickers from seats in the arena that were intended to establish social distance between rallygoers, according to video and photos obtained by The Washington Post and a person familiar with the event.

The removal contradicted instructions from the management of the BOK Center, the 19,000-seat arena in downtown Tulsa where Trump held his rally on June 20. At the time, coronavirus cases were rising sharply in Tulsa County, and Trump faced intense criticism for convening a large crowd for an indoor political rally, his first such event since the start of the pandemic.

As part of its safety plan, arena management had purchased 12,000 do-not-sit stickers for Trump's rally, intended to keep people apart by leaving open seats between attendees. On the day of the rally, event staff had already affixed them on nearly every other seat in the arena when Trump's campaign told event management to stop and then began removing the stickers, hours before the president's arrival, according to a person familiar with the event who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal matters.

More...