Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: a brass bugle: Fox Pet

1. Default

For all you get on high end sales you are having some one give a lot of what they have, second thoughts are just natural. In this case he found another for the same amount I'd previously bid. He was in on this one fully but he knew I was willing to spend more and this way I think we all come out ahead. Maylan still makes a killing, he gets a fox and hopefully I'll get this one here later for 125.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evanu View Post
    So wait Nordred was nice enough to honor his highest bid, and you're dragging it out further even though no other bids came through besides the drama bidder's this whole time?

Hmm. Not my auction, not my problem I guess.
    Why are you talking then dipshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronebiggums View Post
    The moral of the story is people are soft as baby shit nowadays, if you don't like something, ignore it like a normal human being. Being offended and outraged is en vogue right now, and it's ruining this country
    At first I was going to say some stuff about freedom of speech and accuse you of hating on protestors or something outlandish. But then I thought let me see if this douchebag is a hypocrite who probably dishes it all day long but can't take it. You tell me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evanu View Post
    At first I was going to say some stuff about freedom of speech and accuse you of hating on protestors or something outlandish. But then I thought let me see if this douchebag is a hypocrite who probably dishes it all day long but can't take it. You tell me.
    No, this douchebag can take it. But you complaining about somebody else’s auction that you’re not involved in IS soft as baby shit, you dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronebiggums View Post
    No, this douchebag can take it. But you complaining about somebody else’s auction that you’re not involved in IS soft as baby shit, you dipshit.
    Really? You have a weird way of showing you can take it. You know complaining about complaining is a thing right, douchebag? And you have a fucking history of it. Take your own advice.
    Last edited by Evanu; 06-21-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    What are you even doing here?

It's always so refreshing to see the "my first amendment rights!" when a private citizen tells another private citizen to shut the fuck up.

8. Default

Gentlemen, settle this like proper men. Each get a kitten and then have them fight to the death. Victor claims well, offending most people by going through with it?

[LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    It's always so refreshing to see the "my first amendment rights!" when a private citizen tells another private citizen to shut the fuck up.
    I think it's fair to say that a big chunk of Americans are in dire need of some civics education...