Page 84 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    It is a great city, in spite of a crappy city council. Neither the council nor the mayor can disband the police. They are required by charter to have a police force.
    They’ll put it to the citizens for a vote to change the charter and going by how crazy the city has gotten lately I’m sure it will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They’ll put it to the citizens for a vote to change the charter and going by how crazy the city has gotten lately I’m sure it will pass.
    That's their only option, but probably not possible till 2021.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

I live in St Paul.
    I am legitimately curious what's it like in St. Paul right now? Isn't St. Paul the capitol? Can't governor body slam, I know Jesse the Body Ventura hasn't been governor for a long time, put a stop to this disbanding of the police force?
    Semper superne nitens.

Blog Entries

Remember that time you all got your panties in a bunch because someone said a hurricane should hit Trumpland?

Weird how this is ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I am legitimately curious what's it like in St. Paul right now? Isn't St. Paul the capitol? Can't governor body slam, I know Jesse the Body Ventura hasn't been governor for a long time, put a stop to this disbanding of the police force?
    It's been a peaceful weekend of yard work for me. Tomatoes and tomatillos planted, mowed the lawn, retaining wall repaired, and all plants mulched.

I am unsure what the legislature or governor can do. My guess is they'll try to pass some sort of reform to appease the people. Minneapolis has about 16 months to figure out what this pledge means before it gets to a referendum. Meanwhile, don't expect the police union to remain silent.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

6. Default

It's been a peaceful weekend of yard work for me.
    Meanwhile, I have protests and tornadoes. Thanks, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You're like those people on Twitter who claim their 8 year olds ask them profound questions, except you use your boyfriend I guess.

This is how fake news spreads though. The media puts out fake news, someone here repeats it, someone else corrects it almost immediately, and yet all people want to talk about is the fake news.

Imagine if we had an honest media.

But as always upon learning the media lied to them the far left will shrug, say "Fuck Trump!", and line up to be lied to yet again.
    time4fun unironically makes "...and then everybody clapped." posts on a regular basis.

time4fun is also the only one who doesn't realize that nobody believes anything she says about anything.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-08-2020 at 08:43 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    HAHAHAHA.
    Her "boyfriend"
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    In fact, I'm going to go and buy two more firearms tomorrow!
    Wasn't able to find the guns I wanted at my local gunstore. Will have to order them
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    If only we could say the same thing about people not being treated equally. Right?

Seriously though, would you kill people if they tried to take your guns? Would that be enough of a reason for you to be as angry as people are now? Don't just dismiss it, actually consider it and what it means, please, ignoring it won't make it any better.
    Minneapolis is about to demonstrate why the 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere.