Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Permanent Gold Ring Tattoo

It's for hunting areas that return isn't great for, such as Sanctum of Scales (actually can't think of more examples). But also, not everyone is Voln. And sigil escape isn't great for transportation, while darkness is crippling.
    Last edited by Maerit; 10-28-2019 at 06:06 PM.

2. Default

It's also nice because with the tattoo you can't get navved. You can carry as many silvers as you want (that's my understanding anyway). If you travel to/from EN a lot it can knock a significant chunk off the trip. I believe they extended the basic range of gold rings for that area so you can jump from the landing all the way up to the carts in ZL now. Same from the EN side.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 10-28-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    It's also nice because with the tattoo you can't get navved. You can carry as many silvers as you want (that's my understanding anyway). If you travel to/from EN a lot it can knock a significant chunk off the trip. I believe they extended the basic range of gold rings for that area so you can jump from the landing all the way up to the carts in ZL now. Same from the EN side.
    It's easier to travel cross-realms with a multi-setting ring. You can set a ring on either side of zul, and to both landing/nations, and all you have to do is ride the carts. Then you have one more setting available for your hunting areas. I'd use the tattoo for more local things to get around my hunting areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Does being in Voln and having Seek/Return diminish the value of a permanent gold ring a bit? I’ve got over 200 regular gold rings in storage, not sure if it’s worthwhile?
    I don't see why. Most of the areas that Seeking is good for are places that you can't ring to.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    It's easier to travel cross-realms with a multi-setting ring. You can set a ring on either side of zul, and to both landing/nations, and all you have to do is ride the carts. Then you have one more setting available for your hunting areas. I'd use the tattoo for more local things to get around my hunting areas.
    I suppose that's true. Can you get navved with the multi-setting rings? I mean obviously you don't lose the ring, but do you get mugged still?

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    The best way to get to EN is to not go at all.

How about a nice game of chess?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-29-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I suppose that's true. Can you get navved with the multi-setting rings? I mean obviously you don't lose the ring, but do you get mugged still?
    No, you can’t

They are the best Chrono transport option.