Page 80 of 764 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180580 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I mean, I don't see much to report really. Terrorism or not, it was pretty fucking small scale.
    Until they figure out a way to blame Trump. Then it becomes large scale.

Even if the actual shooting was this:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

People are being arrested for using incorrect pronouns for trans people. That's fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    People are being arrested for using incorrect pronouns for trans people. That's fucking retarded.
    The world is losing their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's incredibly alarming that something as simple as using the incorrect pronouns, invokes a police investigation. I mean, there's already a pretty hateful divide being drawn among people these days.

Shit's just gonna start going. Real soon, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is what happens when you elect soy liberals into office.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is what happens when you elect soy liberals into office.
    Eh, Britain has never really had Freedom of Speech. One of the reasons our Founding Fathers stuck that shit in the Constitution at the top.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-20-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    fuck off bernie sanders
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Another Muslim terror attack happened today in Italy that is receiving little to no US media attention.

A school bus driver handcuffed 50 children in his bus and set the bus on fire. Thankfully so far none of the kids have died but are being treated at a hospital.

I'm sure we'll be seeing news outlets report our need to condemn Muslims everywhere for being Muslim. Any minute day...

I knew Barbra Streisand was crazy, but damn!

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’
    “His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has," Streisand told The Times. “You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”
    “I feel bad for the children,” she said. “I feel bad for him. I blame, I guess, the parents, who would allow their children to sleep with him. Why would Michael need these little children dressed like him and in the shoes and the dancing and the hats?”
    Holy shit this lady is absolutely insane. Don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty shitty to come out with these allegations now that Michael Jackson is dead and can no longer defend himself, but to really offer up THIS defense of Jackson?

"His sexual needs were his sexual needs"? So that makes it okay then? A guy can only get off by anally raping a 13 year old girl so that makes Roman Polanski's actions okay? Wait, didn't Streisand also defend that piece of shit too?

So it's in some guy's "DNA" to abuse his power to sexually assault and rape young women so they can get a movie role so we let Harvey Weinstein off too?

In the same breath she says she feels bad for the kids AND Jackson, and then pins the blame entirely on the parents? Sure the parents shouldn't have been so trusting, but Jackson is completely blameless and deserves sympathy? People in Hollywood are weird.