Page 588 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 8848853857858658758858959059863868810881588 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 16791

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

The most oil rich country in the America's has no power. Maduro blames Marco Rubio.

Little Marco Rubio! HAHAHA
    I'm bringing the term faggot Back

The media is FINALLY talking about the economy!

"Why now?" you may be asking. Good question! Because only 20,000 jobs were added in February and there are now fears of the economy slowing. So they pretty much ignored all of the great news regarding the economy since Trump took office, except to mention here or there that Obama deserves most of the credit, but the second the economy shows even just a small sign of slowing down they are jumping all over that shit like a fat kid on an ice cream sundae.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The media is FINALLY talking about the economy!

"Why now?" you may be asking. Good question! Because only 20,000 jobs were added in February and there are now fears of the economy slowing. So they pretty much ignored all of the great news regarding the economy since Trump took office, except to mention here or there that Obama deserves most of the credit, but the second the economy shows even just a small sign of slowing down they are jumping all over that shit like a fat kid on an ice cream sundae.
    So THIS is where the Trump Economy starts and the Obama Economy ends.

And the ignorant sheep will believe it because TDS is real.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So THIS is where the Trump Economy starts and the Obama Economy ends.

And the ignorant sheep will believe it because TDS is real.
    Oh for sure. I fully expect Androidpk or time4fun, or both, will start talking about what a failure Trump's economy is within the next few days. Then if the economy does just fine for the next month and the jobs report is good for March they'll suddenly go quiet.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-08-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Oh for sure. I fully expect Androidpk or time4fun, or both, will start talking about what a failure Trump's economy is within the next few days. Then if the economy does just fine for the next month and the jobs report is good for March they'll suddenly go quiet.
    If time4fun says it, Androidpk will say it.

It's part of the whole couch for rent thing they have going...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

If time4fun says it, Androidpk will say it.

It's part of the whole couch for rent thing they have going...
    This is correct.

Or they'll go back to giving Obama credit and act like that's been their stance the entire time, and PK will probably scrub his posts. time4fun won't, but she'll get called out on it in some other conversation like 6 months later, she'll deny it, she'll get proven to be full of shit again, and then she'll disappear for X amount of time to go get a new PhD.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Omar is now going after Obama's policies of children in cages and droning countries to death.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-...y-with-murder/
    Last edited by LaVerdad; 03-08-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post
    Omar is now going after Obama's policies of children in cages and droning countries to death.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-...y-with-murder/
    She's not wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

She's not wrong.
    I don't disagree, but I still find it funny she's attacking the darling of the dem party so shortly after all her other faux pas.