Page 860 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860861862870910960 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

He's also going to jail for being a liar so there's that. No wonder Androidpk likes him so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He's also going to jail for being a liar so there's that. No wonder Androidpk likes him so much.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Do you mean to say, Napolitano, the person Fox News pays specifically for his insight into judicial proceedings? To you, and the rest of the Trump Defense Force, NeverTrumper is a euphemism for "person who dares to point out that the emperor has no clothes."
    No, a "never Trumper" specifically said they wanted anyone BUT Trump to win the nomination. Judge Napolitano was one of those individuals.

Isn't it weird how all the people at Fox who are paid to report the news -- instead of "entertainment," like Sean Hannity -- are coming to recognize Trump's legal peril and general unfitness? Have fun doubling down, covering your ears and consoling yourself with the thought-terminating cliche of "NeverTrumper," though. I'm sure that'll be an effective defense for Trump et. al in court.
    Isn't weird how you reach out for anyone from Fox News to prove your point.. and other times call it "Faux News" because it's not the news you agree with?

Not really... you're as transparent as glass.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Collusion is the term that's constantly thrown out by PB and the other MAGAbots.
    What other reason was there to have a "Russian Investigation" that's been "heating up" for 2 years now?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

If you had a $1 for every time one of the MAGAbots here has said something about no collusion you'd have enough $$ to buy a 10x DB. Your painfully obvious attempts are trolling are pathetic. It's even right there in the quote I posted, there's collusion but the crime itself is called conspiracy. Do try and keep up will you?
    If only you had access to that kind of money.. you might not be forced to sponge off people/the taxpayers and could actually buy your own cardboard box to live in!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

7. Default

I don't care for Cohen one bit, he's still a slimy mob lawyer.

I don't care for Cohen one bit, he's still a slimy mob lawyer who's admitted to lying.
    FTFY. A real trustworthy witness....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

Trump would never lie... ever.. right? Surely not...

Trump would never lie... ever.. right? Surely not...
    Strawman much? Who said that Trump would never lie?

Oh.. no one.

You're "NOU" game is as pathetic as the rest of your life.

Step it up and put forth some effort.

Lazy fuck.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME