Page 68 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

That's nothing. I heard that Brianna totally dumped Chase in front of all their friends during study hall but REALLY she was just trying to hide the fact that she found out that Madison made out with him BEHIND HER BACK after Gym.

The takeaway here is that people name their children ridiculous things now, and also, and potentially more importantly "What the fuck? There is now 68 pages of this back and forth middle school bullshit between you now."

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm fairly certain there was a large exchange on this yesterday where things were rehashed. I'm not one to go post digging, so I won't but I'm positive you did.
    You're wrong. Maybe you're thinking of me expressing credulity that a pig like Methais is teaching high schoolers.

Have you been trying to lawyer me into a corner here? For a minute I thought you were trying to engage in a real conversation even though when you ended your posts with things like, "Right?" I figured you were working on a Gotcha moment but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I never tried to get him fired, I made a threat to get him to back off on his constant following me from thread to thread spamming me with his BS.
    You made a threat that involved personal information to settle a PC issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're wrong. Maybe you're thinking of me expressing credulity that a pig like Methais is teaching high schoolers.

Have you been trying to lawyer me into a corner here? For a minute I thought you were trying to engage in a real conversation even though when you ended your posts with things like, "Right?" I figured you were working on a Gotcha moment but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    I don't think I am. I'm fairly certain you've defended his actions in the past. I'm going to leave that up to someone but if a post does pop up, will you admit your error?

If it's a gotcha, it's one for cognitive dissonance. If a post comes along and proves you defended PK, I'm going to shoot you a message. If nothing, I'm going to shoot you a message letting you know that you are correct, I misread the situation. We'll have to see.

5. Default

You made a threat that involved personal information to settle a PC issue.
    How does equate to me trying to get him fired?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    How does equate to me trying to get him fired?
    You made a threat. One that I'm sure will be conjured up fairly soon.

You don't like me or I'm on the "other side". Whatever. I get that. I don't get why you would criticize me to support your troll buddies. That's odd and irrational.
    I'm not pretending to be morally superior. I am morally superior to your cunt buddies. Never a victim. That's your label and you assume too much.

As for telling someone to fuck right the hell off...I'm baffled that that's a criticism here at the PC. Have you ever seen these discussions? They get aggressive from time to time. Don't act shocked.

You're aggreieved that I'd "dump insults" on these guys and I will from time to time. Mostly I just ignore them. You're attempting to create an equivalence between me and them that doesn't exist.

Why do you confront me but not your buddies? It's disingenuous.
    I don't think I am. I'm fairly certain you've defended his actions in the past. I'm going to leave that up to someone but if a post does pop up, will you admit your error?

If it's a gotcha, it's one for cognitive dissonance. If a post comes along and proves you defended PK, I'm going to shoot you a message. If nothing, I'm going to shoot you a message letting you know that you are correct, I misread the situation. We'll have to see.
    Why do you make such effort to address these issues with me, but you never call out the trolls for their bullshit? I'm getting the impression that you're trying to play some game here. Speaking in circles, looking for a moment to pounce with a devastating intellectual argument.

Was all this leading up to a coup de grace where you say "Ahha!, You defended doxing therefore nothing you say has value!!"

Was all this leading up to a coup de grace where you say "Ahha!, You defended doxing therefore nothing you say has value!!"
    No, I was really trying to make you see the level of cognitive dissonance on display but quite frankly this is becoming circular. As I'd initially tried to avoid by bailing out earlier but I got pulled back in.

9. Default

You made a threat. One that I'm sure will be conjured up fairly soon.
    Again, how does me saying something on the PC = I tried to get him fired? I did no such thing so you can stop with the hyperbole.

No, I was really trying to make you see the level of cognitive dissonance on display but quite frankly this is becoming circular. As I'd initially tried to avoid by bailing out earlier but I got pulled back in.
    Why do you never address the trolls for their posts?

And if you want to say I'm inconsistent just say it and even give some examples if you're feeling ambitious. Then there's no circles, just direct talk.