Thread: Mechanical Belt Worn container from Dhu Gillywack

Default Mechanical Belt Worn container from Dhu Gillywack

I have been trying to find one of these containers for a while, not sure the original descriptions on them, but I believe they came from the Dhu Gillywack.

http://gswiki.play.net/Mechanical_container

I have looked over shop lists of from past merchants and haven't come across any descriptions.

If you have one laying around, I would love to purchase it, description doesn't matter as I will likely get it altered.

Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks everyone! I found one.
    Last edited by Dugoar; 03-04-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Still looking

Player of Illithek
    Illithek

bump

Player of Illithek
    Illithek

bump
    Illithek

Still Looking, bump
    Illithek

a bump!
    Illithek

While not identical, you may want to also look for "a smooth ebonwood case inlaid with a labyrinth of silvery vaalin" from the original Droughtman's run. It has similarly themed open/close messaging (though none of the others):

>open my case
    First: You pore over the maze-like surface of your ebonwood case, running your fingers deftly along its lines until you find the hidden catch. With a twist of your wrist, you pull one segmented piece while pushing on another, and the case's cover pops open!
    Third: XXXX pores over the maze-like surface of his ebonwood case, running his fingers deftly along its lines as if searching for something. With a twist of his wrist, the case's cover pops open!

>close my case
    First: With great precision, you press down on the cover of your ebonwood case while holding a segmented bar on its back firmly in place. The cover slides into place and seals itself with a small *snick*.
    Third: With great concentration, XXXX presses down on the cover of his ebonwood case while his fingers deftly move along its surface. The cover slides into place and seals itself with a small *snick*.
    Analyze indicates "A small handful of merchants may also be willing and able to customize the manner in which you open and close the case." so you could possibly make it even closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jymamon View Post
    While not identical, you may want to also look for "a smooth ebonwood case inlaid with a labyrinth of silvery vaalin" from the original Droughtman's run. It has similarly themed open/close messaging (though none of the others):

Analyze indicates "A small handful of merchants may also be willing and able to customize the manner in which you open and close the case." so you could possibly make it even closer.
    Thanks! That is a cool one, but not quite what I am looking for thematically. Appreciate the information though!

Illithek
    Illithek

I don't have one to sell, but I saw one recently. It was "a dragon-etched imflass case". Not sure if that's the original description, but it might help when you're trying to search for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperarx View Post
    I don't have one to sell, but I saw one recently. It was "a dragon-etched imflass case". Not sure if that's the original description, but it might help when you're trying to search for them.
    Thanks for the help!
    Illithek