Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FWI Private Property - Stone Manor

Blog Entries

Hasn't this property already once been transferred due to a character/account sale?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No, it was given up so the owner could buy another property and then raffled

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    No, it was given up so the owner could buy another property and then raffled
    I think I might vaguely remember that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

While I'm interested in this property (due to the RP surrounding it), I'd rather trade the Perch for it and own it on Riend. The original owner was kind enough to leave the area unlocked (locking only the bedroom) which was one of the best things.

It always makes me sad to see this property owned by people who have no interest/stake in the history of it. =(
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Is this SF's only character?

Quote Originally Posted by Durgrimst View Post
    Is this SF's only character?
    Negative... quoting from a post he made in Mairanu's first Reim-property-deed thread:

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Both of my private properties don't have workshops in them. Thankfully my Illistim home is like, 1 room away from the wizard guild though.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

This would be an awesome property to own for Durakar, he'd enjoy having such a great place. Too bad we can't transfer properties, but I understand why.
    Player of Durakar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaigh View Post
    This would be an awesome property to own for Durakar, he'd enjoy having such a great place. Too bad we can't transfer properties, but I understand why.
    I asked Kynlee if she'd trade me properties when I heard Stone Manor was repo'd. Unfortunately no! =*(
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    While I'm interested in this property (due to the RP surrounding it), I'd rather trade the Perch for it and own it on Riend. The original owner was kind enough to leave the area unlocked (locking only the bedroom) which was one of the best things.

It always makes me sad to see this property owned by people who have no interest/stake in the history of it. =(

It's currently open to the public.

Still waiting for a response from Kynlee about the private property policy.

Quote Originally Posted by My Email
    Hello,

So there is some disagreement between a few players about what the Private Property policy says versus what it means.

It doesn’t say anywhere that the property is linked to the account owner/billing information, just the actual account itself. Is that the correct way to interpret the policy? The account owner/billing information could change, as long as the character is not removed from the account & character linkage?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kynlee
    The policy states: Private Properties are limited to one per account, and the property is linked to both the account AND the character. If the character linked to the property is ever moved to a different account, the property will be immediately repossessed.

The policy states exactly what it means - the property is tied to the character and account, not the billing information. The policy has evolved over the years and been refined, and as that happens, it (hopefully) has become more succinct.
    ~Kynlee~

So an account takeover is possible, transferring the character/property to a different account is not possible.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 03-22-2017 at 04:33 PM.