Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Profiteering Post - Pulled from Officials. Cover up?

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    My post was perfectly rational and worth discussing. Tservin's comments were aimed at justifying his "make real life $$" by associating himself with GMs. His comments blatantly and obviously insinuated that they performed the same behavior as him. He was at Simucon, I was not. It's completely legitimate to think he learned or had internal knowledge of the subject.

Now, this could have easily been resolved with statements such as "Tservin has no idea what he's talking about" or "he's running his mouth" or "he was just talking about silvers."

INSTEAD, the 'group' decides to condone the behavior and say it's okay for GMs to "profit" off player items. Whether from Simucon or not. And attack me.

So any negative press is because the posters here can't have a single rational thought in their heads, and would rather lash out at the first moving target. Even if it means justifying behavior that is completely wrong. Even if there are simpler answers and alternatives. Even if it means breeding hate, animosity, distrust, and other negative emotions that everyone is clamoring will somehow infect the current GM staff.

This is on you guys.
    Before you read the following, please understand that I am not only someone who has not weighed in at all on this thread, but also someone who actively campaigns against the Player's Corner forums being a place where people are harassed and badgered to the point where I created an alternate forum when there was a demand for it. With that said:

You're an idiot. You're an attention whore. You're a drama queen, and it is my sincere hope that you and anyone unfortunate enough to share your gene pool gets, suffers from, and dies of cancer. Sooner rather than later would be preferable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Before you read the following, please understand that I am not only someone who has not weighed in at all on this thread, but also someone who actively campaigns against the Player's Corner forums being a place where people are harassed and badgered to the point where I created an alternate forum when there was a demand for it. With that said:

You're an idiot. You're an attention whore. You're a drama queen, and it is my sincere hope that you and anyone unfortunate enough to share your gene pool gets, suffers from, and dies of cancer. Sooner rather than later would be preferable.
    Don't be a shithead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I don't go around wishing death on folks, personally. Perhaps a curse where that particular person will never have over a 14.4k connection to the internet... I just don't think anything said here or in a game warrants wishing cancer on someone.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-24-2016 at 02:33 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

He just had to go that one step too far...
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Uh oh, Haldrik being backed up by Zep. Shit just got real.
    I only read the thread title. However, I am a purported "frustrated staff member"

I heard WarriorBird knows a lot about frustrated staff members

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're retarded.
    And gay.

Probably black too.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    My post was perfectly rational and worth discussing. Tservin's comments were aimed at justifying his "make real life $$" by associating himself with GMs. His comments blatantly and obviously insinuated that they performed the same behavior as him. He was at Simucon, I was not. It's completely legitimate to think he learned or had internal knowledge of the subject.

Now, this could have easily been resolved with statements such as "Tservin has no idea what he's talking about" or "he's running his mouth" or "he was just talking about silvers."

INSTEAD, the 'group' decides to condone the behavior and say it's okay for GMs to "profit" off player items. Whether from Simucon or not. And attack me.

So any negative press is because the posters here can't have a single rational thought in their heads, and would rather lash out at the first moving target. Even if it means justifying behavior that is completely wrong. Even if there are simpler answers and alternatives. Even if it means breeding hate, animosity, distrust, and other negative emotions that everyone is clamoring will somehow infect the current GM staff.

This is on you guys.
    Tservin doesn't know what he's talking about.

Even if he did, as long as the item was obtained through legit means, nobody gives a shit if a GM sells an item for cash.

This thread is now settled.

You're still a fag.

I don't go around wishing death on folks, personally. Perhaps a curse where that particular person will never have over a 14.4k connection to the internet... I just don't think anything said here or in a game warrants wishing cancer on someone.
    How do you wish cancer on cancer?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Lol, just saw this. When I get sexually frustrated I go have sex.

I've probably had more sex in the last month than you have had or will have in your entire life. No wonder you post like a raging lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post

So.. you wish someone to die a most painful death because of something they post on a text based game forum?

Really?

Weren't you one of the snowflakes that required a safe space because people are just so mean.. so much so that you created your own forums to help cover up your paper thin skin?

You seriously have some major issues.

Seek professional help.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-24-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. you wish someone to die a most painful death because of something they post on a text based game forum?

Really?

Weren't you one of the snowflakes that required a safe space because people are just so mean.. so much so that you created your own forums to help cover up your paper thin skin?

You seriously have some major issues.

Seek professional help.
    Or perhaps you've sensed an end to the amount of entertainment you can glean attacking the primary person in this thread and are now trying to goad me into defending myself in a position you've stated tenfold in the past on a plethora of issues. I stand by what I said, and I said what I came here to say. Luckily for Haldrik, not to mention your delicate sensibilities, apparently, my opinions and wishes for him in no way make him suffer. Good luck with finding somebody else to fight with.