Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back from the dead

1. Default Back from the dead

Logged back on after many years and I'm completely lost. Trying to figure things out on my own but unfortunately I have so many questions.

Is there a command I can use on an item that will show me all the VERBS that can be used with it?

Appreciate any kind of help. THanks!

Try INSPECT. It's only been added to newer items, but it gives you a ton of info about them, often including what special verbs work with it.

Otherwise, there's a useful script for finding verbs that can be see with an item. Download Lich, it's an add-on program for Stormfront. There's a number of useful scripts, including zest or zest finder (forget the exact name). It runs through a long list of possible verbs to use on an item in a second, and you can see which ones work.

ANALYZE will give verbs, if the info is available, not inspect. Two very helpful things to try!

Quote Originally Posted by Berylla View Post
    ANALYZE will give verbs, if the info is available, not inspect. Two very helpful things to try!
    That is right - I often mix the two up. Thanks!

5. Default

THank you both.

I'm back as well after 34 months, I feel like a total newb, I'm thinking I should reroll and start over. I don't know what to do with my 43 sorcerer anymore. Has much changed in the last three years?

Quote Originally Posted by Nedus View Post
    Has much changed in the last three years?
    Yes but there's no real reason to start over because of that. If you just want a fresh start though it couldn't hurt. Sorcerers got a lot of work done fairly recently.

Ensorcell may even be new for you, and that's a pretty big change for sorcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yes but there's no real reason to start over because of that. If you just want a fresh start though it couldn't hurt. Sorcerers got a lot of work done fairly recently.

Ensorcell may even be new for you, and that's a pretty big change for sorcs.

Thanks for the reply I think I will add a character just to get into the swing of things again. Then come back to my sorcerer when it comes back to me, Is there a handy verb to determine what house I belong too?

Honestly I'm not sure, I don't belong to any house.

If you don't know about it already the wiki has a lot of information about the game and all of the changes:

https://gswiki.play.net

Quote Originally Posted by Nedus View Post
    Thanks for the reply I think I will add a character just to get into the swing of things again. Then come back to my sorcerer when it comes back to me, Is there a handy verb to determine what house I belong too?
    I think if you use the PROFILE verb it tells you if you belong to a house.