Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Free Festival in Solhaven - May 19-25

Quote Originally Posted by StrayRogue View Post
    Stupid question, but can you still use the UAC system without wearing gloves/boots?
    Yes. They just make your AS bigger.

I haven't tested them all but the bravery crystals work in the black/white/blue crystal holding jewelry.
    Gazing into the flames, your mind wanders. You relive old adventures and battles and plan greater triumphs yet to be. It is pleasant to sit here and dream by the fire. Perhaps you will conquer the world tomorrow, or another day. There is always a tomorrow. But for now, the fire lulls you warmly.

3. Default

Have to say this is a good effort for a free festival. For those of a mind to do so, some positive feedback to Simu would seem to be warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by SayGoodbye View Post
    I haven't tested them all but the bravery crystals work in the black/white/blue crystal holding jewelry.
    Where do you get one of these? I wasn't aware of their existence.

While I'm on the subject, where do you get chrism holders from?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by SayGoodbye View Post
    This may be a good reason for me to break my crystal holder back out. Nice!
    Player of Durakar

How to activate the statues?

>rub statue
    You rub the barn owl statue in your hand.

Tried TAP?

Only thing about TAP is it doesn't last as long as RUB on most magic items.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The crystal holders were introduced a few EGs ago. You can find them in playershops now. If you look at them they will have "a single, empty setting".

Chrism holders again were introduced at EG and some were recently sold at the new Mist Harbor monastery, though they're gone now. If you missed them you can usually find them in shops by looking for an empty bezel setting.

I know houses usually give both kinds of holders out as prizes at events too.
    Gazing into the flames, your mind wanders. You relive old adventures and battles and plan greater triumphs yet to be. It is pleasant to sit here and dream by the fire. Perhaps you will conquer the world tomorrow, or another day. There is always a tomorrow. But for now, the fire lulls you warmly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reidyn
    Taeliryn and her tiny house on wheels got stuck in the mud on the way to Solhaven, but they have now arrived. Better late than never! She brings with her new inventory, including items that should be of particular interest to Solhaven citizens.

The staffs, lances, and spears in the cubbyhole are designed specifically for citizens of Solhaven. In the hands of a citizen of some lesser town (yeah, I said it!) they will not have the same special actions.

Ironwood

>wave my staff
    As you wave your ironwood staff through the air, a banner of undulating blue effulgence streams out behind it. The waves of azuline light swell and crest into the likeness of a tumultuous sea, brilliant but for the baleful shadow lurking within its ephemeral depths. Within this shadowed undercurrent, darkened silver motes coalesce and give rise to twisting, writhing tentacles that breach the liquid surface and grasp at the air with furious intent before being drawn below once more. After a moment, the banner fades away.

>point my staff
    You brandish your ironwood staff. Lines of undulating blue effulgence flow from the tip of the staff to spell out "Beware the Kraken." The lettering hangs briefly in midair before fading away.

Faewood

>wave my staff
    As you wave your faewood staff through the air, a banner of brilliant green incandescence streams out behind it. Ephemeral motes of crystalline, white light dance across the surface of the luminous banner and take the form of a regal swan. The tiny pinpricks of radiance swirl furiously as the image of the majestic bird unfurls its wings, ready to take flight. After a moment, the banner fades away

>point my staff
    You brandish your faewood staff. Lines of brilliant green incandescence flow from the tip of the staff to spell out "What Can't We Face When We're Together?" The lettering hangs briefly in midair before fading away.

Ebonwood

>wave my staff
    As you wave your ebonwood staff through the air, a banner of swirling, white resplendence streams out behind it. Dark, horrible silhouettes flit across the surface of the brilliant banner, their form nearly lost in the frenetic pace. Kraken, elemental, and oculoth, each one more terrible then the last, blur together before receding into the luminous background. After a moment, the banner fades away.

>point my staff
    You brandish your ebonwood staff. Lines of swirling, white resplendence flow from the tip of the staff to spell out "We're Gonna Die." The lettering hangs briefly in midair before fading away.

GM Reidyn - MHO Guru
    Ultimate MHO Guide Redux: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

[Solhaven, Old Market Plaza - 1524]
    You notice an agitated island spirit (flying), a tiny cedar-plank house lofted on four golden wheels, a small inconspicuous wagon and a shadowy nook.
    Obvious paths: north, southeast, south, west

New House

In the tall cubbyholes you see a pale ironwood staff, a steel-bladed ironwood lance, a steel-tipped ironwood spear, a white faewood staff, a steel-bladed faewood lance, a steel-tipped faewood spear, a polished ebonwood staff, a steel-bladed ebonwood lance and a steel-tipped ebonwood spear.

[Caravan Consignments, Alcove - 4]
    Serving a dual purpose, this little alcove offers a small amount of respite from the flurry of activity in the main room. Tucked in one corner, a porcelain washbasin perched on a gold pedestal rests near a white cotton cloth on a small, brushed steel hook and a cedar waste bin. Hung above the basin, a vaalin-framed oval mirror allows for a moment of vanity. Reflected in the mirror's polished surface is a tall closet that stands just inside the golden oak arch framing the view of the room outside.
    Obvious exits: none

In the tall closet you see a large vial of pure potion, a muted lilac silk satchel, a jet-on-cream organza silk pouch, a pair of oxblood leather sandals and an ebon-veined statue of Voln.