Page 2341 of 2576 FirstFirst ... 1341184122412291233123392340234123422343235123912441 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,410 of 25752

Thread: Picture Post - Post it up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by msconstrew View Post
    I, for one, really enjoyed it.

I'm glad to see that the PC hasn't changed a single iota.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Please note I left my computer on and my weiner dogs have been moderating these forums.

You're alive!

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL View Post
    You're alive!
    I doubt its a coincidence that someone mentions they want to see a dog licking peanut butter off my balls and Rob shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradii View Post
    I doubt its a coincidence that someone mentions they want to see a dog licking peanut butter off my balls and Rob shows up.
    Or could it be that this is just a continual theme throughout the PC, and regardless of when I chose to reappear it would have been present?

Ruminate on that, good sir. We will never truly know.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Please note I left my computer on and my weiner dogs have been moderating these forums.

I think we're getting too far away from the point here, and that is that Paradii needs to post more pantsless pictures. I'm sure Dex agrees with me (and maybe even Rob).
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    I think we're getting too far away from the point here, and that is that Paradii needs to post more pantsless pictures. I'm sure Dex agrees with me (and maybe even Rob).

More pantsless? Have I posted any? Although, it breaks my heart to be the bearer of bad news, I cannot be a part of the penis thread part deuce.

I wouldn't want to cause all of the PC's marriages and relationships to end, in addition to a mass exodus to the biggest little city in a vain attempt to track me down and mount me vigorously. I fear that many a cervix would be ravaged.

Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalRob View Post
    Or could it be that this is just a continual theme throughout the PC, and regardless of when I chose to reappear it would have been present?

Ruminate on that, good sir. We will never truly know.

We could easily design an experiment to test your hypothesis. Quick, to the nerdery!

More pantsless? Have I posted any? Although, it breaks my heart to be the bearer of bad news, I cannot be a part of the penis thread part deuce.

I wouldn't want to cause all of the PC's marriages and relationships to end, in addition to a mass exodus to the biggest little city in a vain attempt to track me down and mount me vigorously. I fear that many a cervix would be ravaged.
    Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Might get further posting your bank statements.