Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starbucks travel mug

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Breakfast blend - most like Dunkin Donuts.
    Do the DD stores down there not sell k cups?

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Do the DD stores down there not sell k cups?
    They do... at double the price of Green Mountain. I've been drinking Green Mountain for a couple years now... well before Dunkin Donuts got into the K-cup biz.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 12-13-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's so much more convenient than making an entire pot of coffee... and far less cleanup.

I get my coffee from coffeecow.com Best prices for the Green Mountain brand I like.
    Nice. My parents buy in bulk at Sam's Club. I think they get the Donut House brand. Any idea how the prices stack up? I may suggest the website if they kill it even with shipping.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Nice. My parents buy in bulk at Sam's Club. I think they get the Donut House brand. Any idea how the prices stack up? I may suggest the website if they kill it even with shipping.
    I get mine for $13.99 for a box of 24 and I order $100 at a time, so I get free shipping, no tax and 5% off. It usually comes in a couple of days.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Thanks again. I'll forward the info along and see what they think.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

6. Default

Haven't posted in a while, but I have to inject two things:

- I love my Keurig, for all the reasons already given. I would have shit myself in happiness if I was given one (AND 2000 K-CUPS!?!?!?) as a Christmas bonus. That is beyond awesome.

- I was bouncing around trying different K-cups types, but I've been buying the DD ones since a few weeks after they came out. They're cheaper than buying other K-cups in a grocery store, but not as cheap as buying K-cups online. That said, the coffee is great. I do keep some limited other K-cup varieties (teas, the iced coffee ones, etc), but the DD is my mainstay. I started buying the shelf-safe Mini-Moo's, and I'm in love.
    "I am not a hater." - George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

I grabbed mostly Kona Blend, Breakfast blend but this shit is pretty damned good Wolfgang Pucks Hawaiian Hazelnut: Been digging on that hardcore last couple days.

Ps My old lady is madder than hell that I brew the k-cups in a mr coffee straight out of the filter for some reason. I told her hot water and coffee = coffee drink no matter what so stfu. Told her I'm never buying a Keurig brewer fuck that noise. (because that's her Christmas gift for the new house).
    Last edited by Sean of the Thread; 12-18-2011 at 01:25 PM.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

My dad has a senseo one cup maker. I like it better than the kurigs I've used. Plus, there is no plastic waste. You basically put a tea bag of coffee into it.
    I got that job, by the way

Ooo that reminds me I got a bunch of tea too. Well mostly half tea half lemonade stuff.

And you said tea bag ur dirty.

We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!