Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 2012

Yeah Miami obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Yeah Miami obviously.
    You better just go ahead and sub out Harris for our game, because Harrison Smith will win the Heisman based on that game alone.

[True story: I'm ND in one of my other online dynasties. I got moved into the ACC and had Miami in like week 7 or something. The dude tries to establish the run his first two possessions. I stop him both times and score after he punts. I'm up 14-0 and he decides he's going to abandon the run and start throwing. He rolls right and throws this little 7 yard out. Then he throws a screen pass for a first down. He says something like, "Jacory Harris for Heisman." I respond with, "You just better not throw it to Harrison Smith. You know what happens when Harris throws near Smith." The very next play I stop controlling Nix (my DT) and control Harris in a Cover2. He throws it to Harris. I user pick his ass. I laughed/taunted him so hard I'm surprised he didn't turn off his xbox.]

3. Default

Nebraska....how bout a 3 star cap on recruits?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppatrunk View Post
    Nebraska....how bout a 3 star cap on recruits?
    You mean we can only recruit 3* players? That sounds weird. Our recruiting would be over by week 3 if we were ND, Neb, and Miami.

5. Default

Well it's my 1st go around at an online dynasty, not sure how many seasons you plan to play. it's just way too easy to sign 4 and 5 star players ea. year. But whatever you wanna do is cool.

Just get ready for the NOISE SON!

If you're all vying for the same 4 and 5 stars, then it'll just increase the competition. This coming from a dude that's never played an online dynasty, however, so I have no idea how it works.

7. Default

It has to do w/how many players EA puts on the game ea. season w/ sp in the 90's. I saw on I think it was onlinestragiegiescom that some guy simed 4 seasons and it ended up being like 100 or 200 players w/ elitle speed 95 or above. which he felt was unrealistic so he somehow managed to tweak the recuiting so those types of players were futher in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppatrunk View Post
    It has to do w/how many players EA puts on the game ea. season w/ sp in the 90's. I saw on I think it was onlinestragiegiescom that some guy simed 4 seasons and it ended up being like 100 or 200 players w/ elitle speed 95 or above. which he felt was unrealistic so he somehow managed to tweak the recuiting so those types of players were futher in between.
    Couple of things.

First, I can make recruiting harder. There is a separate difficulty slider for recruiting. We can start at all-american and go to Heisman if we feel like we're improving our team too much.

Second, that's why I want to play as 2* schools. In my offline dynasty I stated with a 1* school and I signed like 15 1*, 5 2*, and 1 3* player my first year, then like 20 2* and 4 3* the next year, 5 2*, 10 3*, 2 4*, etc. I slowly improved my team through recruiting depth and taking a chance or two on significant freshmen for my current squad. I am in my 6th year in that dynasty and I have an 88 rated RB (4* coming in), an 89 WR (5* coming ing) and an 85 QB (5* coming in) on my squad. I have a bunch of 70s to low 80s (mostly seniors). I finally moved into the Big12 and I'm holding my own against the big boys.

If we go with the ND/Neb/Miami dynasty, I think we should recruit who we want. In a lot of cases we'll be recruiting the same guys. There are a lot of good/fast players, but that's the way real football is, too. The problem you are referring to most likely comes from the guy playing having recruiting set at an easy setting. If we have the difficulty high enough, the talented players will be spread evenly and we won't have concentrated talent.

I just sent back Lego Star Wars and I'm waiting for Gamefly to ship me NCAA 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I just sent back Lego Star Wars and I'm waiting for Gamefly to ship me NCAA 2012.
    I'll set the dynasty up this weekend.

Want me to try to fill it out with people or should we just keep it a PC only thang?