Page 40 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

Heller - I'm not quite sure about that, it looks like maybe your firewall is messing with things?

In other news, I'm almost done with the MA code. The good news is that it's gone really well, tails should now be able to do everything that heads can, including resting/hunting scripts and displaying info about resting/hunting reasons. Emergency resting for wounds should be fixed as well. The bad news is that it required a lot of code to be rewritten and refactored. I'll do my best to test it, but I fully expect things to break (in solo mode as well), at least during the first few uploads.
    ~ Azanoth

Discord: carnivale1523

2. Default

Yeah...I was thinking that...but I'm not sure what ports I should be looking at...any of you other folks know?

Another MA thing...

Tails are now a lot smarter, so they need to know a lot more, settings-wise. For example, they now decide for themselves whether to flee (e.g. stop attacking), so valid targets, flee count, etc. should all be identical to the leaders.
    ~ Azanoth

Hey Tillmen, can you change ;GO2 so that it doesn't put your gear away before swimming to Temple Nelemar? Having your hands free to start the swim isn't required anymore.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

>;k bigshot
    [bigshot]>stance defensive
    You are now in a defensive stance.
    >
    --- Lich: bigshot has exited.
    --- Lich: exec1 has exited.

What's exec1, why is it tied to bigshot, and why is it not in my scripts folder?

;bigshot solo

Exec<#>'s are created by start_exec_script. Basically it's an anonymous script.

That's probably dead man's switch, or monitor interaction, or depart/rerun.
    ~ Azanoth

Quote Originally Posted by Alorn15 View Post
    Exec<#>'s are created by start_exec_script. Basically it's an anonymous script.

That's probably dead man's switch, or monitor interaction, or depart/rerun.
    I did have depart/rerun checked. Thanks for the quick reply. It made me a little nervous.

bs.lic is on the repository for testing. It contains the completely reworked MA code. As far as I could tell it didn't break anything in solo mode, but please test and prove me wrong.

As far as the MA stuff goes, I assume there are lots of bugs, as I didn't get to test this tonight. Please tell me what they are. Remember that tails now need most of the config that heads have - basically everything but the room id stuff. For stuff like flee count, valid targets, etc. - anything that determines when to attack and when to flee - info should be identical on head and tail. In other words, the onus is now on tails to decide when to stop attacking, so it better make the same decision as head.

Thanks.
    ~ Azanoth

Quote Originally Posted by Alorn15 View Post
    bs.lic is on the repository for testing. It contains the completely reworked MA code. As far as I could tell it didn't break anything in solo mode, but please test and prove me wrong.

As far as the MA stuff goes, I assume there are lots of bugs, as I didn't get to test this tonight. Please tell me what they are. Remember that tails now need most of the config that heads have - basically everything but the room id stuff. For stuff like flee count, valid targets, etc. - anything that determines when to attack and when to flee - info should be identical on head and tail. In other words, the onus is now on tails to decide when to stop attacking, so it better make the same decision as head.

Thanks.
    Was gonna have this run while I went out, but it never got going once in the hunting area:

>
    [go2]>go cave
    [Smokey Cave, Cavern]
    This small cave is dimly lit by the light shining in from the opening at the east end. There is a gritty layer of some strange black dirt underfoot that leaves black smudges on anything it touches. The walls and ceiling of the cave are also covered in the same black grit. You also see a fire rat and a fire cat.
    Obvious exits: southwest, west, northwest
    Dumdum and Mudmud followed.
    >
    [go2: travel time: 0:00:07]
    --- Lich: go2 has exited.
    --- Exception: can't convert String into Array
    (druby://main:4186) bs:95:in `+'
    [bs]>stance defensive
    You are now in a defensive stance.
    >
    --- Lich: bs has exited.

Head character:

[bs: Version: 2.000]
    [bs: hunting_stance: defen]
    [bs: flee_count: 2]
    [bs: resting_scripts: townsmith, sloot sell, go2 waynode, heal dumdum, heal mudmud, healself, herbheal, go2 waynode, waggle, waggle mudmud, waggle dumdum]
    [bs: g_disable_commands: 1101 target(m1)(x1), wait 3, 1106 target(m25), wait 3, 1101 target(m1)]
    [bs: ammo_hide: false]
    [bs: wounded_eval: bleeding? || percenthealth <= 60 || (Wounds.head >= 2) || (Wounds.nsys >= 2) || ([Wounds.leftArm, Wounds.leftHand, Wounds.rightArm, Wounds.rightHand].max >= 3) || ( ([Wounds.leftArm, Wounds.leftHand].max >= 2) or ([Wounds.rightArm, Wounds.rightHand].max >= 2) )]
    [bs: loot_script: sloot]
    [bs: oom: -1]
    [bs: resting_room_id: 227]
    [bs: resting_commands: sheath]
    [bs: hunting_room_id: 6385]
    [bs: hunting_commands_b: 1106 target(m20), 1106 target(m18)(x1), 1101 target(m1)(xx)]
    [bs: use_wracking: false]
    [bs: hunting_boundaries: 6384, 6405]
    [bs: targets: warcat, cat, rat]
    [bs: hunting_commands: 1106 target(m20), 1106 target(m18)(x1), 1101 target(m1)(xx)]
    [bs: hunting_commands_c: 1106 target(m20), 1106 target(m18)(x1), 1101 target(m1)(xx)]
    [bs: rest_till_mana: 90]
    [bs: monitor_interaction: false]
    [bs: rest_till_exp: 50]
    [bs: wait_for_swing: 3]
    [bs: g_hunting_commands: 1106 target(m26)(x1), 1101 target(m2)(x2), 1106 target(m20)(x1)]
    [bs: dead_man_switch: false]
    [bs: depart_switch: false]
    [bs: spam: true]
    [bs: hunting_prep_commands: gird, whisper group weapons]
    [bs: fried: 99]
    [bs: encumbered: 99]
    [bs: wand_if_oom: false]

Tail 1:

--- Lich: bs active.
    [bs: hunting_stance: defensive]
    [bs: resting_scripts: storeall, waggle, waggle dumdum, waggle mudmud]
    [bs: g_hunting_commands_b: 711 target(m11)(x1), 702 target(m8)(x4), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: g_disable_commands: 702 target(m20), 702 target(m10)(x1), 701 target(m2)(x2), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: g_hunting_commands_c: 702 target(m8)(x4), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: wounded_eval: bleeding? || percenthealth <= 60 || (Wounds.head >= 2) || (Wounds.nsys >= 2) || ([Wounds.leftArm, Wounds.leftHand, Wounds.rightArm, Wounds.rightHand].max >= 3) || ( ([Wounds.leftArm, Wounds.leftHand].max >= 2) or ([Wounds.rightArm, Wounds.rightHand].max >= 2) )]
    [bs: resting_commands: store all]
    [bs: hunting_commands_b: 702 target(m8)(x4), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: hunting_commands: 702 target(m8)(x4), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: hunting_commands_c: 702 target(m8)(x4), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: g_hunting_commands: 702 target(m2)(xx), 701 target(m1)(x1), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: hunting_prep_commands: gird]

Tail 2:

[bs: hunting_stance: defensive]
    [bs: g_disable_commands: 1101 target(m1)(x3), 1106 target(m20)(x1), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: resting_scripts: storeall, waggle, waggle dumdum]
    [bs: resting_commands: store all]
    [bs: hunting_commands: 1101 target(m4)(x4), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: g_hunting_commands: 1106 target(m20), 1101 target(m1)(xx), stance offensive and attack target(xx)]
    [bs: hunting_prep_commands: gird]
    Last edited by subzero; 06-20-2010 at 01:42 AM.