Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to play WoW

I used a wolf and a hyena also on my hunter; both worked lovely.

Also, I kept my eyes open in pvp with my higher level characters and stole talent and gear builds that worked well for my lower bracket characters as I levelled them up.
    Last edited by ElanthianSiren; 01-06-2010 at 08:44 AM.
    "We are the change that we've been screaming for."
    - Strung Out, Mission Statement

If you receive rep signed -M, it's probably from me... or one of the other three people using the same signature. In the scheme of things though, do you really care?

Aion > WoW. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Aion > WoW. That is all.
    Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Aion > WoW. That is all.
    That's why I used past tense. My boyfriend and I are in the process of switching after I got bored with WoW and we did the trial. LOVE the character design and ability to alter gear. No more cookie cutter arena outfits! YAY!

edit: I will miss the ability to choose between several faction races however.
    Last edited by ElanthianSiren; 01-06-2010 at 10:05 AM.

If you receive rep signed -M, it's probably from me... or one of the other three people using the same signature. In the scheme of things though, do you really care?

Quote Originally Posted by ElanthianSiren View Post
    That's why I used past tense. My boyfriend and I are in the process of switching after I got bored with WoW and we did the trial. LOVE the character design and ability to alter gear. No more cookie cutter arena outfits! YAY!
    Oh, oh... That might make Anticor switch!

How is the gameplay of Aion though? I was bored of WoW for a bit, but then leveled up my druid and have found a new reason to play. I'll admit though, I'm running out of classes to level up.....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

If you're used to using questhelper and other add ons and not having to read your quests, it can be a little jarring at first. I liked that everyone can do every profession just not as well, as opposed to everyone being able to do certain professions in WoW.

For someone anal retentive and organized, it lets you map well. For someone who doesn't plan, it obviously offers them a chance to make cash off of you while you bumble around. WoW got too easy in the planning perspective for me; that was one of the things I liked about Aion.

Over all, I had several reasons to switch (friends etc). I'd recommend doing the trial if you're unsure. I believe you can get a referral from anyone with an active account during the referral period.

edit: ps it ran much smoother on my PC than AoC did and that was before I bought a graphics card for it.
    Last edited by ElanthianSiren; 01-06-2010 at 10:16 AM.

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Oh, oh... That might make Anticor switch!

How is the gameplay of Aion though? I was bored of WoW for a bit, but then leveled up my druid and have found a new reason to play. I'll admit though, I'm running out of classes to level up.....
    Well, once you have done all the classes, you could try and learn how to play one...

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Please note I left my computer on and my weiner dogs have been moderating these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    Well, once you have done all the classes, you could try and learn how to play one...
    PB she pretty much said you're done posting in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Heh Aion was fine until suddenly there are no more quests and everything cost lots oh and you can't fly all the time you have to keep getting better and better wings and priest wear mail or plate i forget was very weird. Yeah got bored easily and tired of the bot spam i heard they cleared a lot of that up but they lost me.

LF