Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    'The Democrats didn't fix it!' is your excuse for your chosen candidate to bankrupt the social security and medicare trust funds? Hardly seems like a coherent argument. The ponzi scheme as you've labeled it is the sole source of income for millions of elderly throughout the nation, perhaps you and Trump can explain to them why they should fuck off and starve.
    Again, Trump seeks to fix it via tax revenue from tariffs or elsewhere. I’d rather see it die, preferably sooner than later. I don’t necessarily see eye to eye with Trump on that particular issue, but that’s ok. Kamala Harris, just like every other Democrat going back as far as I am alive, just wants to ignore the problem and kick the bucket down the road for the next President to deal with.

As for your last sentence and explanation to those who rely on government to take care of their most basic needs, I am truly sorry. That is what happens when you place your sole faith in government to provide for you. Government will always let you down. It’s a consistent lesson of history and sociology.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-21-2024 at 08:19 PM.