Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mystery of the Pyramids -- Solved!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GS4Pirate View Post
    There's always the brilliance of Hillary. "Wipe the hard drive? what is that, where you clean it with a rag ?" That just screams intelligence from the highest mountain top.
    I believe she completely understands what wiping a hard drive means. Hilliary is many things, but she is not stupid. As for being truthful...well it's not like her husband was a shining example...
    Last edited by Candor; 11-07-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Blog Entries

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can you prove the pyramids were not built to store grain?

Thought not. You fuckheads.
    I've been in the biggest pyramid. For being a large structure, it's pretty tight confines inside. When I was practically crawling up a short passage to a pretty small room, the last thought on my mind was "this would be a great place to store some grain". Then again, maybe that sarcophagus was actually for storing Froot Loops.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can you prove the pyramids were not built to store grain?
    Probably not. Can I prove you are one of the biggest trolls on this board? I think the odds are pretty good on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Can I prove you are one of the biggest trolls on this board? I think the odds are pretty good on that one...
    Put up or shut up, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordz View Post
    When I was practically crawling up a short passage to a pretty small room, the last thought on my mind was "this would be a great place to store some grain".
    That's the beauty of it! Store the grain where no one would think to look for it, to protect it from thieves and shit.

Come on, this is shit they teach you in first grade.

Quote Originally Posted by GS4Pirate View Post
    All I'm saying, the guy is obviously very smart, it's not like you get the education to be a brain surgeon at your local community college. As far as theories, grain storage is one of the least far fetched thoughts I have heard. I mean you have these moonbeams that think all kinds of crazy shit....grain bin is rather mild in comparison.
    Because he's a brain surgeon doesn't give you a free pass when you say something utterly retarded from being laughed at.

He has been very liberal in stretching the truth, saying outrageous things that obviously aren't true and coming up with retarded excuses when he gets caught. Between the pyramids, why some people are gay, his scholarship into West Point, etc... he's proven himself to be a very flawed candidate.

"BUT HE BELIEVES IN TEH BIBLE" isn't a qualifier for me to vote for anyone.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

One can become a brain surgeon without being forced to question a literal reading of the bible in support of creationism. One can also become a lawyer or an engineer for that matter. It's not that these professions don't require a high degree of intelligence and education but it's a matter of the kind of intelligence and the kind of education. You can build rockets all day without having been taught the "history of religions" or anthropology or any other such thing that would cause you to confront difficult questions about your religious beliefs.

Just for fun: The first two chapters of Genesis contain two different creation accounts. This is because the people who edited the Hebrew scriptures took two different stories and layered them together, an action that was obviously not problematic at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordz View Post
    For being a large structure, it's pretty tight confines inside..
    Kinda like sex with a fat chick?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Kinda like sex with a fat chick?