Page 89 of 594 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    That's fucking awesome.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

None of them are leaving, they said it was all in jest.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Watching my bluer than blue family on Facebook try to minimize the riots going on all over the country by saying "Well Republicans rioted too after Obama won!" then showing pictures of people standing around in broad daylight holding "Don't tread on me" signs.

Oh yeah! So violent! So much rioting!

They then further their dumb assery by pulling out the "Most of the protests have been peaceful!" card. Who gives a shit how many "peaceful" protests are going on? We're focusing on the assholes literally rioting in the streets.

Democrats still don't get it, do they?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-11-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Clinton up in the popular vote by about 400,000 votes. I know it doesn't change anything, but it makes me feel a little bit better knowing that the majority of my country did not, in fact, support this monster.
    Ignorance in the election process is a pretty color on you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    None of them are leaving, they said it was all in jest.
    Yea..shocker.

Once again liberals aren't doing what they promised.

Weird.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Watching my bluer than blue family on Facebook try to minimize the riots going on all over the country by saying "Well Republicans rioted too after Obama won!" then showing pictures of people standing around in broad daylight holding "Don't tread on me signs."

They then further their dumb assery by pulling out the "Most of the protests have been peaceful!" card. Who gives a shit how many "peaceful" protests are going on? We're focusing on the assholes literally rioting in the streets.

Your family and my family should be friends. My sister STILL isn't talking to me.. all because I sent her this text Wednesday morning:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Last edited by Vorpos; 11-11-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Your family and my family should be friends. My sister STILL isn't talking to me.. all because I sent her this text Wednesday morning:

lmao

I should do that. Maybe I'll suddenly see fewer people on my friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I don't have to resort to ad hominems because I have actual logic.
    Never thought I would ever find a quote that would replace my "Annoy a liberal" banner..

But here we are.

Stick to wallowing in the mud with us Warriorbird.. the high road is a toll road you cannot afford.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Watching my bluer than blue family on Facebook try to minimize the riots going on all over the country by saying "Well Republicans rioted too after Obama won!" then showing pictures of people standing around in broad daylight holding "Don't tread on me" signs.

Most of these retards are too young to know what an asshole Guiliani is. Wait until they get a good dose of reality. The cops won't hold back.
    Last edited by Vorpos; 11-11-2016 at 05:18 PM.