Page 458 of 594 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm sure they will elect someone just as bad or worse. No way they are going to finally wise up now and elect an honest person to help them.
    Baltimore wants federal tax dollars - the more the better. They will elect someone who can bring in as much as possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Baltimore wants federal tax dollars - the more the better. They will elect someone who can bring in as much as possible.
    I have no problem with federal money being spent on rebuilding these areas of the country. There would have to be some strict oversight on that shit though and the money would have to come from the military budget.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    The squad is a flash in the pan. They’ll fade out like parachute pants.
    Wait.. those aren't in anymore??
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The leader of the Syrian Kurds thanked Trump for negotiating a cease fire with Turkey and praised his continued efforts in regards to protecting Kurds in the country.

So much for all of that Democrat hand wringing that Trump was abandoning our allies. I guess the next narrative the Democrats have to start repeating is that the Kurds are just Russian assets.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-23-2019 at 09:29 PM.

The leader of the Syrian Kurds thanked Trump for negotiating a cease fire with Turkey and praised his continued efforts in regards to protecting Kurds in the country.

So much for all of that Democrat hand wringing that Trump was abandoning our allies. I guess the next narrative the Democrats have to start repeating is that the Kurds are just Russian assets.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I posted this in the Russia investigation investigation thread because I thought this had to do with that, but I were wrong, this is from Flynn's lawyer so I'll post it here:

This deserves its own thread now.

This is stuff Flynn's lawyer is filing in court.

Lisa Page and Peter Strozk apparently changed forms that were used in the case against Flynn to make it look like he said things he did not, which is how they caught him "lying."

Also there were text messages between the two proving they knew Flynn didn't lie but to Flynn's darn bad luck that evidence wasn't released until after he had already taken a plea deal. Oh but wait! It looks like the press already had those text messages but the special counsel was pressuring the press to not release that information until after they secured a plea deal from Flynn, and wouldn't you know it? The very next day after Flynn agreed to a plea deal the press released those text messages.

There is also apparently proof out there that is being sought that that Flynn told a Washington Post reporter to basically "take the kill shot on Flynn."

If even just part of all of this is true and there is evidence then the only question is: will the Democrats and Never Trumpers finally admit they have been taken in by bad actors in a position of power? Or will they double down and now tell us our intelligence agencies and federal law enforcement agencies can't be trusted?

Katie Hill, the one caught fucking just about every person working for her, both male and female, and had pictures of her leaked where she naked while brushing an intern's hair and kissing them on the lips, was a very vocal supporter of the #MeToo movement and for not confirming Kavanaugh to the supreme court.

Ever notice the ones who scream the loudest about how everyone else is a sexual predator tend to be sexual predators themselves? Almost as if they are projecting in order to cover up their own misdeeds.

Katie Hill, the one caught fucking just about every person working for her, both male and female, and had pictures of her leaked where she naked while brushing an intern's hair and kissing them on the lips, was a very vocal supporter of the #MeToo movement and for not confirming Kavanaugh to the supreme court.

Ever notice the ones who scream the loudest about how everyone else is a sexual predator tend to be sexual predators themselves? Almost as if they are projecting in order to cover up their own misdeeds.
    What even though?