Page 101 of 594 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Right. Because conservatives didn't just run the nastiest, most mean-spirited campaign they've ever run.
    Most of the Republican political elites were against Trump, or at the very least didn't go out of their way to help him.

Right. Because conservatives didn't just run the nastiest, most mean-spirited campaign they've ever run. The GOP, national unifiers, and not at all the party that's tried their best to otherize practically every minority group.
    LOL.

Mean spirited sounds like someone's feelings are hurt.

Here, a liberal Piers Morgan has some advice for people like you:

STOP crying.
    STOP taking personal days off work to ‘process’ what happened.
    STOP huddling with your equally distraught buddies in Starbucks over your Venti Iced White Chocolate Mocha.
    STOP howling away on social media about how unfair life is and how it’s the end of the planet as we know it.
    STOP updating the exact number Hillary won the popular vote by, because it doesn’t bloody matter.
    STOP marching around screaming your fury at the result when many of you couldn’t even bothered to vote.
    STOP retweeting all your favourite celebrities’ own outbursts of pique, rage and anguish.
    STOP demanding the Electoral College reverse the decision in December.
    In short, STOP being such a faux-tormented bunch of absolutely deluded cretins.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL.

Mean spirited sounds like someone's feelings are hurt.

Here, a liberal Piers Morgan has some advice for people like you:

STOP crying.
    STOP taking personal days off work to ‘process’ what happened.
    STOP huddling with your equally distraught buddies in Starbucks over your Venti Iced White Chocolate Mocha.
    STOP howling away on social media about how unfair life is and how it’s the end of the planet as we know it.
    STOP updating the exact number Hillary won the popular vote by, because it doesn’t bloody matter.
    STOP marching around screaming your fury at the result when many of you couldn’t even bothered to vote.
    STOP retweeting all your favourite celebrities’ own outbursts of pique, rage and anguish.
    STOP demanding the Electoral College reverse the decision in December.
    In short, STOP being such a faux-tormented bunch of absolutely deluded cretins.

I'm not doing any of those things, PB. Don't you worry, old man. The notion, however, that liberals are to blame for the divisiveness and polarization in America is hilariously un-self-aware. The GOP has spent the last 10 years in total opposition to having a functional government, and Trump just ran the nastiest campaign of either of our lifetimes, complete with preemptive attempts to delegitimize the results of the election when Trump thought he was going to lose. Meanwhile, Clinton and Obama have been urging people to accept the result and embrace democracy, even as Trump fills his administration with white nationalists. Okay.

I'm not doing any of those things, PB. Don't you worry, old man. The notion, however, that liberals are to blame for the divisiveness and polarization in America is hilariously un-self-aware. The GOP has spent the last 10 years in total opposition to having a functional government, and Trump just ran the nastiest campaign of either of our lifetimes, complete with preemptive attempts to delegitimize the results of the election when Trump thought he was going to lose. Meanwhile, Clinton and Obama have been urging people to accept the result and embrace democracy, even as Trump fills his administration with white nationalists. Okay.
    God damn, guy. I want to know where you get your "news" and "facts" from. I know about half of it is SNOPES!! but I don't think even Snopes is giving off this much bullshit. Who damaged you so much? MSNBC? CNN? Politifact?

Blog Entries

White nationalists, omfg.

P.S. Whatever you want to call what the GOP did, they did what the country as a whole wanted.....did they not just win the trifecta?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-18-2016 at 11:59 PM.

I'm not worried at all, cock smoker.

Hopefully the liberal minority in Congress will just help President Trump enact any and all legislation he wishes.. otherwise, you will be the party of NO and be divisive and polarizing .................................................. ...............................
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm not worried at all, cock smoker.
    It's so nice that you've graduated from flinging homophobia at people via comments you thought were anonymous, to doing so openly. Don't worry, nobody forgot about what kind of person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Hopefully the liberal minority in Congress will just help President Trump enact any and all legislation he wishes.. otherwise, you will be the party of NO and be divisive and polarizing .................................................. ...............................
    Feigning ignorance of the severity and unprecedented nature of the obstruction in the last decade -- especially of executive appointees -- only reflects on you, my deluded friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    God damn, guy. I want to know where you get your "news" and "facts" from. I know about half of it is SNOPES!! but I don't think even Snopes is giving off this much bullshit. Who damaged you so much? MSNBC? CNN? Politifact?
    My money is on MSNBC. CNN and Politifact still try to act like they're neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    My money is on MSNBC. CNN and Politifact still try to act like they're neutral.
    MSNBC is the worst. I think The Blaze has more journalist integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    We (President Bush and I) are vigorous in our criticism of all such extremists. We (President Bush and I) are also careful to point out in all such cases that they are the extremes, and our criticism does not apply to the whole. The problem is not that we (President Bush and I) are inconsistent, the problem is that you are factually incorrect in your assessment of Muslims. You are absolutely correct in your logic, your argument is perfectly valid... but it is not sound.
    Yeah, well, no. I AM factually correct in my assessment of Muslims. "Mainstream" Islam is a treasure trove of human rights violations, at least according to what we currently accept as being such in the US. The fact that the "fringe" Islamic groups are absolutely barbaric does nothing to diminish the "lesser" violations that are hard-coded into the religion.

The left CONSTANTLY rails against ignorant religious practices and traditions...but only if they're Christian.

Here's a quick history lesson...these are both Abrahamic religions. Muslims believe in Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David...they recognize the Old Testament, along with Christians and Jews. However, they believe that Muhammad is the real prophet, not Jesus, and they base the entirety of their belief system on the recordings of Muhammad's "word", some 600 years after Jesus.

Basically, it goes like this:

Old Testament:
    Jews: That's it, prophet hasn't showed up yet, we're done here.
    Christians: Nope, Jesus is the Son, New Testamant.
    Muslims: Nope, Muhammad is the Prophet, Quran.

NONE OF THIS EFFECTIVELY MATTERS.

You either believe in your religion, and believe what you think your religion says, and that is the supreme thing in your life, or you don't.

If you don't, then you are "secular", and you base your opinions on logic, not on what you think some flying spaghetti monster tells you to think.

If you base your opinions on logic, you should be able to bring yourself to call out human rights violations, regardless of the source.

STOP IT WITH THE TRIBALISM. JUST STOP IT.

We're never going to progress as a global community as long as we keep this shit up.