Page 589 of 593 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Lol, President Biden throwing shade because Demented Donald forgot who his wife was.

https://www.tiktok.com/@cnn/video/7340295981671451934
    LOL.. I just watched the clip where Trump said "Mercedes" and every mouth breathing retard was "OMG HE DOE'SNT NO HI'S WIFES' NAME!"

Turns out, Trump was actually talking to Mercedes Schlapp, who was in the audience.

You fell for it again, Retard Champion.

Don't you ever get tired of being used for your stupidity and your unquenching desire to suck as much Democrat dick as possible?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL.. I just watched the clip where Trump said "Mercedes" and every mouth breathing retard was "OMG HE DOE'SNT NO HI'S WIFES' NAME!"

Turns out, Trump was actually talking to Mercedes Schlapp, who was in the audience.

You fell for it again, Retard Champion.

Don't you ever get tired of being used for your stupidity and your unquenching desire to suck as much Democrat dick as possible?
    Gods this is too funny!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Apparently the Free Palestine folks in Michigan are uncommitted. It’s entertaining to watch the left eat each other for not being woke enough.

Biden:

"Over a billion, three hundred million, trillion, three hundred million dollars."

"All the studies show, by the way — people get from point A to point B faster on a train than their car they take the train! They take the train."

"America is a Nation that can be defined in a single word...Iwuzindfutmhmafut..."

"Los Angeles and the and uh, um, um....What am I doing here?"

The more and more I watch him the more pathetic he looks. It's just sad. My grandpa when he was 97, before he passed away, could hold a better conversation than Biden can and at least didn't sound half dead when he talked to you. I feel bad for Biden and I don't know why Dems think he's okay to push through for another term. I honestly think we'd have been better off with Hilary in office over Biden.....

Michigan primary results

Republican

Donald Trump: 756,851 votes 68.2%
    Nikki Haley: 294,884 votes 26.6%

Democrat

Joe Biden: 618,426 votes 81.1%
    Uncommitted: 101,100 votes 13.3%
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Mitch McConnell to step down from leadership post in November
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/72774822007/

About damn time…

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Mitch McConnell to step down from leadership post in November
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/72774822007/

About damn time…
    He's been in Congress since 1985.. the year I went to college.

Like what the mother fuck.

TERM
    LIMIT
    THESE
    FUCKING
    FUCKS

A majority of US citizens are for Congressional term limits.. the only thing standing in the way is the members of Congress.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 02-28-2024 at 01:19 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's been in Congress since 1985.. the year I went to college.

Like what the mother fuck.

TERM
    LIMIT
    THESE
    FUCKING
    FUCKS

A majority of US citizens are for Congressional term limits.. the only thing standing in the way is the members of Congress.
    Agreed.

He is still going to serve out his term until 2027 though, but it won’t be as the Uniparty leader.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Biden:

The more and more I watch him the more pathetic he looks. It's just sad. My grandpa when he was 97, before he passed away, could hold a better conversation than Biden can and at least didn't sound half dead when he talked to you. I feel bad for Biden and I don't know why Dems think he's okay to push through for another term. I honestly think we'd have been better off with Hilary in office over Biden.....

Thanks to this clip, I fell into a Poltergeist rabbit hole the other day, and it turns out the reason why that character looked so fucking scary is because he was literally on death's door from stomach cancer while they were filming the movie. He died at some point in post production at 60 years old. I thought he was way older than that.

Then I looked up some younger pics of him, and it turns out he looked undead for most of his life.

Last edited by Methais; 02-28-2024 at 03:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

A major blow has been dealt to the anti-competitive and monopolistic practice of the National Association of Realtors. Once enacted, the settlement should see a substantive decrease in the final settlement costs in real estate transactions utilizing agents.

Powerful Realtor Group Agrees to Slash Commissions to Settle Lawsuits

American homeowners could see a significant drop in the cost of selling their homes after a real estate trade group agreed to a landmark deal that will eliminate a bedrock of the industry, the 6 percent sales commission.

The National Association of Realtors, a powerful organization that has set the guidelines for home sales for decades, has agreed to settle a series of lawsuits by paying $418 million in damages and by eliminating its rules on commissions. Legal counsel for N.A.R. approved the agreement early Friday morning, and The New York Times obtained a copy of the signed document.

The deal, which lawyers anticipate will be filed within weeks and still needs a federal court’s approval, would end a multitude of legal claims from home sellers who argued that the rules forced them to pay excessive fees. Representatives for N.A.R. were not immediately available for comment.

Housing experts said the deal, and the expected savings for homeowners, could trigger one of the most significant jolts in the U.S. housing market in 100 years. “This will blow up the market and would force a new business model,” said Norm Miller, a professor emeritus of real estate at the University of San Diego.

Americans pay roughly $100 billion in real estate commissions annually, and real estate agents in the United States have some of the highest standard commissions in the world. In many other countries, commission rates hover between 1 and 3 percent. In the United States, most agents specify a commission of 5 or 6 percent, paid by the seller. If the buyer has an agent, the seller’s agent agrees to share a portion of the commission with that agent when listing the home on the market.

An American homeowner currently looking to sell a $1 million home should expect to spend up to $60,000 on real estate commissions alone, with $30,000 going to his agent and $30,000 going to the agent who brings a buyer. Even for a home that costs $400,000 — close to the current median for homes across the United States — sellers are still paying around $24,000 in commissions, a cost that is baked into the final sales price of the home.

The lawsuits argued that N.A.R., and brokerages who required their agents to be members of N.A.R., had violated antitrust laws by mandating that the seller’s agent make an offer of payment to the buyer’s agent, and setting rules that led to an industrywide standard commission of 5 or 6 percent. Without that rate essentially guaranteed, agents will now most likely have to lower their commissions as they compete for business.

Economists estimate that commissions could now be reduced by 30 percent, driving down home prices across the board. The opening of a free market for Realtor compensation could mirror the shake-up that occurred in the travel industry with the emergence of online broker sites such as Expedia and Kayak.

“The forces of competition will be let loose,” said Benjamin Brown, co-chairman of the antitrust practice at Cohen Milstein and one of the lawyers who hammered out the settlement. “You’ll see some new pricing models, and some new and creative ways to provide services to home buyers. It’ll be a really exciting time for the industry.”

The original lawsuit, filed in April 2019 by a group of Missouri home sellers, ended in a verdict of $1.8 billion in October. Because the suit included accusations of antitrust violations, plaintiffs could have been eligible for triple damages of up to $5.4 billion. In exchange for the reduction in damages, the association gave up its right to appeal. The verdict sent shock waves through the real estate industry and has since catalyzed into more than a dozen copycat suits across the country, including a nationwide class-action case that ensnares the country’s largest brokerage and its owner, Warren E. Buffett. That brokerage, Berkshire Hathaway, has not settled, but others, including Keller Williams and Re/Max, have settled in separate cases. N.A.R. now joins them.

Under the settlement, tens of millions of home sellers will likely be eligible to receive a small piece of a consolidated class-action payout.

The legal loss struck a blow to the power wielded by the organization, which has long been considered untouchable, insulated by its influence. Founded in 1908, N.A.R. has more than $1 billion in assets, 1.3 million members and a political action committee that pours millions into the coffers of candidates across the political spectrum.

The antitrust division of the Department of Justice is continuing its investigation of N.A.R.’s practices, including the organization’s oversight of databases for home listings, called multiple listing sites or the M.L.S. The sites are owned and operated by N.A.R.’s local affiliates. For decades, the Justice Department has questioned whether these databases stifle competition and whether some N.A.R. rules foster price-fixing on commissions.

https://dnyuz.com/2024/03/15/powerfu...ttle-lawsuits/