Page 469 of 594 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I think the issue you have is you politicize everything and try to fit it all into a false binary. Truth and lies are not provenances of the left or right. Strip away the politics and its just truth and lies. As he says in the video, lies travel faster than truth, and these media outlets are indifferent to what they spread as long as it makes them money. The algorithms they use appeal to people's base instincts so they supply a steady stream of material to engage their viewers emotions while supporting their fears.

You ought to watch it. He says some really cool stuff. Let it roll in the background.
    Like I said I actually agree with the sentiment. The thing is you wouldn't care if you knew it was pushing mainstream left wing lies, but you probably think they are pushing right wing lies which is why you pretend to care.

Shit just got real! There's talk Trump will designate Mexican drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations. Not sure this will change much but I fully expect at least a dozen retards suffering from TDS to say this is a bad move and how we need to be more understanding about drug cartels or some such shit.

Melania Trump gave a speech to students about the opioid crisis and a bunch of leftist goons shout shouted at her and booed her during her entire speech, because apparently they are in favor of Americans dying by drug overdoses.

Melania Trump defended those students and said we live in America where it's their right to be a bunch of classless assholes, okay I might be exaggerating how she described them at the end there.

Take note, liberals and TDS sufferers, on how class looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Melania Trump gave a speech to students about the opioid crisis and a bunch of leftist goons shout shouted at her and booed her during her entire speech, because apparently they are in favor of Americans dying by drug overdoses.

Melania Trump defended those students and said we live in America where it's their right to be a bunch of classless assholes, okay I might be exaggerating how she described them at the end there.

Take note, liberals and TDS sufferers, on how class looks.
    I have a couple liberal friends who work in and around the White House that say Melania is such an amazing person. They don't like Donald much (which is understandable) but say he's nice and all.

They both absolutely hate Ivanka though. She's a stuck up bitch.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

How a real president acts: Trump signed the Hog Kong Freedom act which aims to punish China if they abuse the rights of Hong Kong citizens. He signed this bill even though he is currently trying to negotiate a trade deal with China, knowing full well signing the bill would piss China off and no deal being made would just give every media outlet and every Democrat more ammunition to attack Trump and possibly screwing over Trump's chances of winning reelection if this trade war continues on much longer.

How a fake president who only cares about his legacy acts: Obama was so worried about a deal with Iran falling apart that he practically tongued Iran's supreme leader's asshole in order to secure a deal, caring nothing at all that the deal would just give Iran billions of dollars that they would then use to fund terrorism all over the world that resulted in more Muslims murdered and admitted that the deal would only delay Iran from getting a nuclear weapon for at best 10 years.

Any questions, Democrats?

How a real president acts: Trump signed the Hog Kong Freedom act which aims to punish China if they abuse the rights of Hong Kong citizens. He signed this bill even though he is currently trying to negotiate a trade deal with China, knowing full well signing the bill would piss China off and no deal being made would just give every media outlet and every Democrat more ammunition to attack Trump and possibly screwing over Trump's chances of winning reelection if this trade war continues on much longer.

How a fake president who only cares about his legacy acts: Obama was so worried about a deal with Iran falling apart that he practically tongued Iran's supreme leader's asshole in order to secure a deal, caring nothing at all that the deal would just give Iran billions of dollars that they would then use to fund terrorism all over the world that resulted in more Muslims murdered and admitted that the deal would only delay Iran from getting a nuclear weapon for at best 10 years.

Any questions, Democrats?
    Quote Originally Posted by BacKKKlash
    YES I HAVE A QUESTION WHY IS ORANGE MAN SO BAD!!?!?!?!?!?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

November was an excellent month for the economy Over a quarter of a million jobs were added bringing the unemployment rate to the lowest level in 50 years, wages were up, stock market is up.

Help me out here, TDS sufferers, is this back to Obama's economy again? Seems like it was just a few months ago you all were screaming we were headed for a recession and it was all Trump's fault, oh wait that's exactly what happened.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

November was an excellent month for the economy Over a quarter of a million jobs were added bringing the unemployment rate to the lowest level in 50 years, wages were up, stock market is up.

Help me out here, TDS sufferers, is this back to Obama's economy again? Seems like it was just a few months ago you all were screaming we were headed for a recession and it was all Trump's fault, oh wait that's exactly what happened.
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.
    Look at what an upset little piece of butthurt shit you are.

Tell us more about how the great economy doesn’t matter because Trump hurt your feelings and how it’s other people who are triggered but certainly not you. Kind of like how you think your side isn’t the divisive side.

Fucking dipshit.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-08-2019 at 01:34 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible