Page 364 of 594 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    This is wildly uninformed.

There are probably shitty councils out there who don't run programs like they're supposed to be doing, but GSUSA runs a pretty tight ship so they wouldn't get by with it for long.
    Other than it being by far a very common complaint I've heard. Anecdotal, I know, but guess what, so is your counter.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Default Pardons Jack Johnson

So our racist POTUS pardons the first black heavyweight champion. I thought Obama was supposed to champion blacks, I mean he is half black, right?

JackJohnsonPardon.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/s...don-trump.html
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

President Trump has granted clemency to 63-year-old great grandmother Alice Johnson, who has been serving life in prison for a non-violent drug offence...

The case was highlighted last week when Kim Kardashian West met Mr Trump to lobby for her release.

The White House said she had been a model prisoner and worked hard to rehabilitate herself.

Johnson was jailed in 1996, with 15 others, for taking part in a cocaine distribution ring.

She was convicted on charges of attempted possession of drugs and money-laundering in Tennessee and is expected to be released soon.

Johnson met the criteria for former President Barack Obama's Clemency Project 2014 but was turned down for release just days before the end of his term.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44390737

MORE PROOF OF HOW RACIST TRUMP IS AND HOW OBAMA WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP HIS PEOPLE NOT BE OPPRESSED AND GIVE THEM THEIR LIVES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
    Last edited by Methais; 06-06-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump signals support for legislation lifting federal ban on marijuana

LOS ANGELES (AP) - President Donald Trump says he's inclined to support a bipartisan effort in Congress to ease the U.S. ban on marijuana.

Asked Friday about a proposal that would reshape the nation's approach to pot, Trump said he would "probably end up supporting that."

The federal ban has created a conflict with more than two dozen states that have legalized marijuana in some form.

The legislation would ensure states have the right to determine the best approach to marijuana within their borders. Some U.S. restrictions would remain, including recreational sales to people under 21.

Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado is co-sponsoring and Trump said he supported him.

When asked about the measure, Trump told reporters in Washington that "we're looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes."

http://www.fox29.com/news/trump-sign...n-on-marijuana

Last edited by Methais; 06-09-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Just wait until the FDA and real taxes get involved in the pot industry.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Trump signals support for legislation lifting federal ban on marijuana

LOS ANGELES (AP) - President Donald Trump says he's inclined to support a bipartisan effort in Congress to ease the U.S. ban on marijuana.

Asked Friday about a proposal that would reshape the nation's approach to pot, Trump said he would "probably end up supporting that."

The federal ban has created a conflict with more than two dozen states that have legalized marijuana in some form.

The legislation would ensure states have the right to determine the best approach to marijuana within their borders. Some U.S. restrictions would remain, including recreational sales to people under 21.

Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado is co-sponsoring and Trump said he supported him.

When asked about the measure, Trump told reporters in Washington that "we're looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes."

http://www.fox29.com/news/trump-sign...n-on-marijuana

This will be the first time Androidpk is against the legalization of pot.. RAWR BECAUSE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Just wait until the FDA and real taxes get involved in the pot industry.
    Meh, with little investment it's pretty easy to grow your own. Even with the increased tax rates that kicked in this year (maybe it was last year) in WA the costs have been plummeting. More than anything this is about allowing the industry to access the banking system.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The Democratic National Committee announced on Friday that it would be moving forward with a new proposal that would prevent any candidate who isn’t a Democrat from winning the Democratic presidential nomination. The rule would likely shut Senator Bernie Sanders out of the running in 2020.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Meh, with little investment it's pretty easy to grow your own. Even with the increased tax rates that kicked in this year (maybe it was last year) in WA the costs have been plummeting. More than anything this is about allowing the industry to access the banking system.
    Yeah, there aren't any federal taxes yet, just wait. The tears will flow . . .
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah, there aren't any federal taxes yet, just wait. The tears will flow . . .
    No? Taxes from sales in Colorado have been put to great use. I'll take taxes and legality any day over criminal charges/jail/fines.