Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elanthian Elegance's 10th Anniversary Pre-Auction

Default Elanthian Elegance's 10th Anniversary Pre-Auction

Trying something new and hoping it works, so bear with me. Basically, Elanthian Elegance will be opening the Frontier Days festivities on Sunday afternoon (23rd August) at 2.00pm EST with an auction to celebrate their respective 10 year anniversaries. There will be 10 lots to mark the occasion and the auction proper will take place in Lily Manor’s Event Hall. (Lily Manor is situated at the Melgorehn's Valley Crossing (Lich # 3758) and through the gracefully arched gates).

A summary of the lots is listed below and we are giving you the opportunity to place early bids. Please see Elanthian Elegance's Auction Catalogue (click the link) for full information on each lot (including loresongs).

AUCTION LOTS

1. a rune-covered silvery rolaren shield [Lightened 8x DS/2x TD. Pocketed with SHOW] Reserve/MB: 10m CB: 30m Natill
    2. the black and green collection [an elegant (scripted) lady’s outfit] Reserve/MB: 100k CB: 100k Niadja
    3. a set of "His" and "Hers" vanity cases [filled with a large assortment of vanity items]
    4. four backpacks of cobbling supplies Reserve/MB: 100k CB: 100k Alasatia
    5. a large assortment of Ebon Gate gems CB: 100k Alasatia
    6. a brocade and silk collection [matching His and Hers attire] Reserve/MB: 2.5m
    7. a jewellery case filled with an assortment of jewellery Reserve/MB: 100k CB: 100k Laelithoniel
    8. a cowled bone white leather longcoat strapped with black coque feather epaulettes [Fully unlocked armor concealer] Reserve/MB: 500k CB: 500k Arioch
    9. a collection of historical artefacts from the Human Empire [Hunt For History artefacts with loresongs] CB: 500k Althaz
    10. a slender mistwood flute traced with smoky grey vaalin [Random chance (greater for bards) to produce some ambient grey smoke wisps when PLAYed.] CB: 250k Soulance

RULES

In order to ensure propriety and transparency, there are a number of rules in place. These are as follows:

1. All early bids must be made here and must include a character name.
    2. No private bids or buyout offers will be accepted.
    3. You may, however, PM me a bid ceiling so that proxy bids can be made on your behalf at the live auction. It would be helpful if you could include your ideal bid increments too. Should there be two identical bid ceilings on a particular lot, both bidders will be informed by PM and offered ONE chance to set a new ceiling. Any bids over that ceiling must be done in person at the live event.
    4. Early bidding will close at noon on the day of the event (Sunday 23rd August) and the highest bid made for each lot at that time will be the opening live auction bid (provided a character name has been provided - no OOC names or anonymous bids will be permitted). Posted bids after that time will be deemed invalid. Live bidding will commence at 2.00pm with proxy bids made where appropriate. I will be the only person privy to bid ceilings and will act on your behalf as the proxy bidder.
    5. Should there be more than one proxy bid eligible for a lot, then the order of bids made during the live event will be determined by the incremental bid value - where one was stated - or in the order of the original bid posts.
      Example 1 ~ Current bid is 500k: Bidder A's incremental bid value is 100k, Bidder B's is 250k. Bidding will go directly to 750k to Bidder B. Should that reach Bidder B's ceiling, the next bid will be 850k to Bidder A until their ceiling is reached or there are no further live bids.
      Example 2 ~ Current bid is 500k: both Bidder A and Bidder B's incremental bid values are 100k. Bidding will alternate between the two in conjunction with any live bids, so the next bid would be 600k to Bidder A, 700k to a live bidder, 800k to Bidder B etc. until proxy bid ceilings are reached.
    6. There may be a reserve bid placed on some lots by the seller and these will be honoured in all cases. These are noted in the auction catalogue. The reserve bid must be met before a lot can be deemed as sold.
    7. The auctioneer’s decision is final.
    8. All winning bids with their associated character names will be made public during and after the event. I will post the final list here and will endeavour to get winning lot/s delivered as soon as possible after the event if you are unable to attend the live auction.
    9. Payment in full (Wehnimer's Landing notes or silvers) must be made at the time of delivery and by the character named in the posted bids. No exceptions.
    10. Should a winning bidder (proxy or otherwise) fail to pay for/collect their win and not respond to attempts to arrange delivery within 5 days, the lot will go to the next highest bidder.
    11. The lots have been put up for auction by private individuals and 20% of the sale proceeds will go directly to Elanthian Elegance.
    12. The event will be logged and the log will be available on request.

Feel free to ask questions. Otherwise, happy bidding and I hope to see you all there on Sunday!
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 08-20-2015 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Fixed a reserve bid error
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

The concealer is showing different reserve prices.

8. a cowled bone white leather longcoat strapped with black coque feather epaulettes [Fully unlocked armor concealer]
    Reserve: 500,000 silvers

Bah, that's what you get for posting late at night. Sorry, should be 500k. Thank you for pointing it out.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Is there an MB on the flute too?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulance View Post
    Is there an MB on the flute too?
    No, all Reserve/MBs are noted where they apply.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    No, all Reserve/MBs are noted where they apply.
    Okay, thanks! Can we start it off the flute @ 250k?

You can indeed, Soulance!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

8. Default

100k each to 4 and 5, please!
    <3 Alasatia

Don't forget to PM me your bid ceilings and preferred increments if you wish me to make proxy bids on the day for you!

Oh, and bump!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

500k on #8, the armor concealer
    Character: Arioch