Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: If ya ain't cheatin, ya ain't tryin!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Riggity riggity wrecked, biii​iii​ttch!
    Look, OJ got off on some stupid technicality, too. We all know he killed his wife and Goldman. Just like we all know the Patriots are still cheaters and haven't won a championship without some sort of cheating scandal for quite some time.

"close off your anus every once and a while"

No. I enjoy allowing the dook to flow freely.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Look, OJ got off on some stupid technicality, too. We all know he killed his wife and Goldman. Just like we all know the Patriots are still cheaters and haven't won a championship without some sort of cheating scandal for quite some time.
    Stop being a puffy vagina.

In other news the NFL is appealing the ruling, naturally, but they won't be seeking an injunction. Brady will be playing on opening day.

Just like I said he would.

Stop being a puffy vagina.
    It is my belief that it is more probable than not that you believe I care about this more than I truly do. I thought it was pretty funny, in a sad sort of way, that they lifted his suspension because he didn't know he could be suspended for cheating. In regard to penalties, the rules say something along the lines of, "Including, but not limited to, a fine of $25,000." Does this mean that the phrase, "including, but not limited to" has no meaning in the judicial system? All penalties must be precisely spelled out?

In other news the NFL is appealing the ruling, naturally, but they won't be seeking an injunction. Brady will be playing on opening day.

Just like I said he would.
    I'm slightly surprised they're going to appeal rather than just let it rest, but then again, they almost had to.

LOL.

I figured you would show up in this thread, after you slinked out of it 2 months ago when the original ruling came down.

Grats.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    It is my belief that it is more probable than not that you believe I care about this more than I truly do. I thought it was pretty funny, in a sad sort of way, that they lifted his suspension because he didn't know he could be suspended for cheating. In regard to penalties, the rules say something along the lines of, "Including, but not limited to, a fine of $25,000." Does this mean that the phrase, "including, but not limited to" has no meaning in the judicial system? All penalties must be precisely spelled out?

I'm slightly surprised they're going to appeal rather than just let it rest, but then again, they almost had to.
    You keep mentioning that as if that was the only reason. Go read the Judge's ruling.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 09-03-2015 at 01:48 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL.

I figured you would show up in this thread, after you slinked out of it 2 months ago when the original ruling came down.

Grats.
    Uh huh

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...09#post1795009

Strike!

You keep mentioning that as if that was the only reason. Go read the Judge's ruling.
    Yeah, they didn't get to interview Pash and for some reason Goodell didn't allow them access to some files. He did screw up with denying the files and if Pash was so irrelevant, I'm not sure why they didn't allow him to be interviewed. It's a lot more interesting if we leave those things out.

9. Default

Why are you showing us a gif that proves even his own team doesn't like him? Look how hard he's trying to keep that smile goin as people blow right by him!