Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: French Feminist Group Is Cunting

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    omgsexualassault?
    I don't think the photo should be considered iconic anymore now that the fact that he was going around grabbing women has gotten out. maybe that was socially acceptable back then, but it sure as hell isn't now.

way to trivialize sexual assault. that and your use of the word "cunting" really shows how you feel about women.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    I don't think the photo should be considered iconic anymore now that the fact that he was going around grabbing women has gotten out. maybe that was socially acceptable back then, but it sure as hell isn't now.

way to trivialize sexual assault. that and your use of the word "cunting" really shows how you feel about women.
    Seriously Methais... a better term would be to use "Vagining". Cunt is a slur.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I don't think the photo should be considered iconic anymore now that the fact that he was going around grabbing women has gotten out. maybe that was socially acceptable back then, but it sure as hell isn't now
    The guy was happy the war was ending, he wasn't looking for women to assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Jerry Sandusky was happy he won a bunch of football games, he wasn't looking to hurt the kids.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Jerry Sandusky was happy he won a bunch of football games, he wasn't looking to hurt the kids.
    Don't compare consenting adults to child molestation please. Think of the children

7. Default

Being happy means you can force yourself on others? Even you can see how stupid that line of thinking is.

Obviously! I mean, when it was announced that Bin Laden had been killed I roamed the streets grabbing knockers for a few minutes.

The first few cunts resisted, but eventually I got one who was too shocked to put up a proper defense. It was a great day for America.

Don't compare consenting adults to child molestation please. Think of the children
    Consenting, do you know what it means?

When you can't adequately defend your position, change the subject amirite?