Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CM Gold Runs

So someone should buy a $100 battle.net card for me and I'll give you 100k on Area 52. I need to buy some things and all my debit cards are cancelled as we reorganize our accounts and trusts etc. Having your mother as a trustee on everything you own = stupid.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

2. Default

Why do you have a trustee, let alone have it be your mom?

That was a part of my dad's will?

My mistake was rolling all my accounts into the trust.
    A.M.D.G.

D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    So someone should buy a $100 battle.net card for me and I'll give you 100k on Area 52. I need to buy some things and all my debit cards are cancelled as we reorganize our accounts and trusts etc. Having your mother as a trustee on everything you own = stupid.
    That's a bit expensive.. I can get 100K gold on that server for $56.00
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I heard McDonald's is hiring.

Do you have a link for that, PB? I just thought prices were at 1k per $1. I have gold to negotiate with.
    A.M.D.G.

Also, Wayne, do you actually want to do this? Tomorrow is the last night, and we're selling normal mode Garrosh for the feat-of-strength wolf, but if you can cobble together something in the afternoon, I can help out.
    A.M.D.G.

Also, Wayne, do you actually want to do this? Tomorrow is the last night, and we're selling normal mode Garrosh for the feat-of-strength wolf, but if you can cobble together something in the afternoon, I can help out.
    Do I? Yes. Will I? Doubtful. I dicked around in d3 seasons instead of playing WoW. I won't be able to do anything during the day and I've got class this evening so I missed my shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Do you have a link for that, PB? I just thought prices were at 1k per $1. I have gold to negotiate with.
    I was just going by what trade channel on Mal g'Anus was advertising. I looked and the actual lowest price I could find was $78.46 by using the code "REDFACE" (Must be some Chinese racist)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.