Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: First Thing You See On LNet When Logging In

[LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "Yes yes, keep getting your news from unbiased sources like Fox and Daily Caller"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "Yeah the second you start talking about how inaccurate/biased CNN is- you're officially on the crazy train"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "CNN is not left wing eye roll"
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "Yes yes, keep getting your news from unbiased sources like Fox and Daily Caller"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "Yeah the second you start talking about how inaccurate/biased CNN is- you're officially on the crazy train"
    I see Crazy is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I see cancer is back.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Phew. That looks like really stupid, obvious bait.

Blog Entries

The last few months have been very peaceful here, you better not summon her back.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Ugh, I certainly hope that retarded twat doesn't come back here. She's so stupid she probably feels pain from it.

She came back for RW. Hoping she'll go back to her hole after the event is over.

Thankfully she isn't back here...yet.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This little tidbit in exchange to someone asking how she is doing over LNET:

[LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "things are great! my boss took a crap ton of work off of my plate on Friday. I feel like a new woman! how are you?"

Uh huh...sure. It just so happens that when Rumor Woods comes out she makes an appearance back and her boss takes work off of her plate.

Let's assume she is even employed. Your boss having to take work off of your plate is generally a bad thing.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 06-09-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    This little tidbit in exchange to someone asking how she is doing over LNET:

[LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "things are great! my boss took a crap ton of work off of my plate on Friday. I feel like a new woman! how are you?"

Uh huh...sure. It just so happens that when Rumor Woods comes out she makes an appearance back and her boss takes work off of her plate.

Let's assume she is even employed. Your boss having to take work off of your plate is generally a bad thing.
    With her supposedly living in San Fransisco and her being such a huge liberal and making so much money, I kind of assumed she was in a union. Don't like all unions generally frown upon the boss "taking work off of the plate" of union members?

Of course I'm just assuming she's in a union. I would have thought for sure she would insist on getting a union job or would have fought to unionize her workplace by now.