Thread: Warclaidhm arrived at 4:01 pm.

Default Warclaidhm arrived at 4:01 pm.

Warclaidhm arrived at 4:01 pm.
    Bruce (Sergey)

:sigh:

Wonder if his Mom knows!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Like we didn't know this was going to happen.

He's , after all. And you guys gave him the attention he wanted. Shame on you. :rant:
    Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

\\"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!\\"

Originally posted by Maimara
    Shame on you. :rant:
    You mean shame on us... you too. :P
    I hope he keeps his ass outta trouble this time.
    Your sister's HOT, but your Mom does that thing with her tongue.

Originally posted by DarkelfVold
    Originally posted by Maimara
    Shame on you. :rant:
    You mean shame on us... you too. :P
    I hope he keeps his ass outta trouble this time.
    I didn't post in his thread... did I?

If I did, I blame the drugs.
    Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

\\"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!\\"

>profile warc
    Name: Great Lord Warclaidhm Powerswing
    Profession: Blademaster
    Race: Giant Gender: Male
    Strongest foe vanquished: a stone mastiff

Quote: "Kyalia likes bunnies. No, I mean, REALLY likes bunnies."

>
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

[OOC]-Ardwen: "Great Lord Warclaidhm just arrived."

>psinet locate ardwen
    You focus your mind in an attempt to draw the memory of Ardwen through the PsiNet.

You feel the memory of Ardwen blend with yours for a moment, and see their location as they last saw it:
    [Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    Before you stands a grand old manor, framed by huge willows to the east and west. The elegant trees sway gently, dappling the cobblestone courtyard with ever-shifting patterns of light and dark. Snippets of conversation drift away from the long porch stretching along the full width of the great old house, as several guests enjoy the hospitality and ambience of this fine hideaway. You also see a hollow tree stump and the porch steps.
    Also here: Lord Aanton
    Obvious paths: south

You've gained 1 mental training point.
    (To use these new points, type GOALS and adjust your skills.)
    >s
    nw
    n
    *** MoveAhead queued "n" to be sent when more room descriptions have been received.
    n
    *** MoveAhead queued "n" to be sent when more room descriptions have been received.
    n
    e
    *** MoveAhead queued "e" to be sent when more room descriptions have been received.
    n
    g g
    *** MoveAhead queued "g g" to be sent when more room descriptions have been received.
    n
    n
    [Town Square Central]
    This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Zephyrean disk, the Gniknogard disk, the Kaelowyn disk, a hawk, a piece of citrine quartz, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a candle votive and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
    Also here: Lord Aidelias, Zephyrean, Dalphorius, Jares, Gniknogard, Lord Hrive, Longpaws, Independent who is lying down, Kaelowyn, Alarke, Adonic who is sitting, Murdawk who is sitting, Astralin who is sitting, Stalwart who is sitting, Lady Jadah who is lying down, Aewynn, Syklo, Lady Demiurgae who is sitting
    Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
    *** MoveAhead sent "n" to the game in response to the new room description.
    >Lord Aidelias just went southwest.
    >
    [Town Square, Northwest]
    This corner of the square is lively and hectic. A number of representatives of the Landing's population, including several elven loggers and a party of rough-looking dwarves, loiter around the door of the Raging Thrak Inn, where the rowdy cheers of patrons and voices raised in songs of many sorts, from snatches of heroic ballads to blushingly bawdy tunes, beckon you to enter.
    Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, south
    >
    [Wehnimer's, Talon St.]
    The street runs between the northern palisade and the central square to the south and east. The traffic is varied here, as shoppers, traders, travelers and merchants mix with the ever-present and watchful militiamen. Rowdy cries and raucous laughter, as well as some oddly unidentifiable sounds, emanate from behind the drawn curtains of Cholgar's Bathhouse, which occupies nearly the entire block. You also see a ruined wooden rolton with a dilapidated sign on it.
    Obvious paths: north, south
    >
    [Wehnimer's, North Ring Rd.]
    The road turns gradually at this point as it forms the northwest corner of the city. The main path curves along the north and west walls, and another leads south between the buildings. The massive oak and modwir logs of the city palisade tower overhead. You also see a brightly lit small painted wagon.
    Also here: Lord Venrid
    Obvious paths: east, south, southwest
    *** MoveAhead sent "e" to the game in response to the new room description.
    >
    *** MoveAhead is treating "You can't go there." as a new room description.
    You can't go there.
    >
    The cobbled road girds the town along the inner side of the northern palisade. Just to the north stand the twin sentinels of the gate's guardtowers. Guardsmen come and go through the main gates, keeping a close eye on the people of all races who move to and fro. Opposite the gates, you see the shop of Dakris the Furrier.
    Obvious paths: north, east, west
    *** MoveAhead sent "g g" to the game in response to the new room description.
    >
    [Wehnimer's, Land's End Rd.]
    Vigilant guardsmen scrutinize the citizens and travelers arriving and departing through the wide gateway spanning the land route into Wehnimer's Landing. The frenetic pace of the city to the south is a far cry from the deceptive calm of the wilds of Elanith outside. Two daunting towers survey the countryside and protect the town, flanking the road to the east and west. You also see a scratched silver box and a wooden barrel.
    >point ard
    [Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
    Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a rolton, a Wayside Inn and a massive wheeled tower.
    Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest
    *** MoveAhead queue is empty.

>
    [A Quiet Path]
    A stray breeze trails through from the north, carrying with it the scent of lavender and, oddly, grilled rolton. Though many might ponder this strange combination of fragrances, the truly remarkable aspect of this quiet path lies in the regal beauty of the ancient trees whose branches reach out overhead, offering welcome to all who pass. You also see a shaded path, a grey stone walkway and a roped-off clearing.
    >
    [Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    Before you stands a grand old manor, framed by huge willows to the east and west. The elegant trees sway gently, dappling the cobblestone courtyard with ever-shifting patterns of light and dark. Snippets of conversation drift away from the long porch stretching along the full width of the great old house, as several guests enjoy the hospitality and ambience of this fine hideaway. You also see a hollow tree stump and the porch steps.
    Also here: Great Lord Warclaidhm, Ardwen, Lord Aanton
    >
    You point at Ardwen.
    >laugh
    You laugh out loud!
    >s
    s
    [A Quiet Path]
    A stray breeze trails through from the north, carrying with it the scent of lavender and, oddly, grilled rolton. Though many might ponder this strange combination of fragrances, the truly remarkable aspect of this quiet path lies in the regal beauty of the ancient trees whose branches reach out overhead, offering welcome to all who pass. You also see a shaded path, a grey stone walkway and a roped-off clearing.
    >[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
    Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a rolton, a Wayside Inn and a massive wheeled tower.
    Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest
    >g g
    [Wehnimer's, Land's End Rd.]
    Vigilant guardsmen scrutinize the citizens and travelers arriving and departing through the wide gateway spanning the land route into Wehnimer's Landing. The frenetic pace of the city to the south is a far cry from the deceptive calm of the wilds of Elanith outside. Two daunting towers survey the countryside and protect the town, flanking the road to the east and west. You also see a scratched silver box and a wooden barrel.
    Also here: Lord Venrid
    >s
    w
    s
    s
    *** MoveAhead queued "s" to be sent when more room descriptions have been received.
    The cobbled road girds the town along the inner side of the northern palisade. Just to the north stand the twin sentinels of the gate's guardtowers. Guardsmen come and go through the main gates, keeping a close eye on the people of all races who move to and fro. Opposite the gates, you see the shop of Dakris the Furrier.
    Obvious paths: north, east, west
    *** MoveAhead sent "s" to the game in response to the new room description.
    *** MoveAhead queue is empty.

>se
    The road turns gradually at this point as it forms the northwest corner of the city. The main path curves along the north and west walls, and another leads south between the buildings. The massive oak and modwir logs of the city palisade tower overhead. You also see a brightly lit small painted wagon.
    Obvious paths: east, south, southwest
    >
    [Wehnimer's, Talon St.]
    The street runs between the northern palisade and the central square to the south and east. The traffic is varied here, as shoppers, traders, travelers and merchants mix with the ever-present and watchful militiamen. Rowdy cries and raucous laughter, as well as some oddly unidentifiable sounds, emanate from behind the drawn curtains of Cholgar's Bathhouse, which occupies nearly the entire block. You also see a ruined wooden rolton with a dilapidated sign on it.
    >
    [Town Square, Northwest]
    This corner of the square is lively and hectic. A number of representatives of the Landing's population, including several elven loggers and a party of rough-looking dwarves, loiter around the door of the Raging Thrak Inn, where the rowdy cheers of patrons and voices raised in songs of many sorts, from snatches of heroic ballads to blushingly bawdy tunes, beckon you to enter.
    Also here: Lord Aidelias
    Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, south
    >
    [Town Square Central]
    This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the Zephyrean disk, the Gniknogard disk, the Kaelowyn disk, a hawk, a piece of citrine quartz, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a candle votive and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
    Also here: Zephyrean, Dalphorius, Jares, Gniknogard, Lord Hrive, Independent who is lying down, Kaelowyn, Alarke, Adonic who is sitting, Murdawk who is sitting, Astralin who is sitting, Stalwart who is sitting, Lady Jadah who is lying down, Aewynn, Syklo, Lady Demiurgae who is sitting
    Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
    >g well
    [Town Well]
    The old well is made of flat stones built up around a circular opening. A slate roof overhangs the opening, keeping the drinking water clear and refreshing. Several skin water buckets, with long ropes attached, are scattered on the hard-packed earth surrounding the well. You also see a silk-lined red snakeskin tunic, some flowing silk gauze pants, a leather sheath, a threadbare pink woolen hood, a rations kit, an engraved fel strongbox, a broadsword, a dented gold trunk, some ambrominas leaf, some torban leaf, some ephlox moss, some wolifrew lichen, some cactacae spine, some acantha leaf, some cactacae spine, a blackened silver filigree headband and a stout rope hanging over the rim of the well.
    Also here: Aerain who is sitting, Great Lord Siengfred, Lord Juergen, Nekoule who is sitting
    Obvious paths: northeast, south, northwest
    >

>sneak n
    [A Quiet Path]
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    >chat Wow, you guys suck at typing.
    You focus on transmitting your thought.
    >chat Except Artha
    sneak n
    [Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    Also here: Great Lord Warclaidhm, Ardwen, Lord Aanton
    >Aanton says, "I don't know, actually. I haven't used more than two weapons in the past four years."
    >
    Warclaidhm hefts the katana a few times, getting a feel for it.
    >
    Aanton shrugs.
    >chat I can probably do 40 with one hand. I do like 80 now.
    Warclaidhm grins.
    >
    Warclaidhm nods.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "No problem."
    >
    Aanton put a jet black mithril claidhmore in his leather harness.
    >
    Ardwen yawns.
    >chat ...
    >
    Warclaidhm asks, "Do you know if a fellow adventurer named Anticor is still roaming the lands, Aanton?"
    >
    * Godefroy just bit the dust!
    >chat You do realize that I'm currently wearing a shirt that says, "geek." right?
    >
    Aanton says, "Can't say I know the fellow."
    >
    Warclaidhm nods.
    >'He has your warclaidh!
    >
    You exclaim, "He has your warclaidh!"
    >
    Warclaidhm chuckles.
    >chat I wish I still owned Warclaidhm's claidh.
    >
    You've gained 1 physical training point.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Not sure what you mean, whoever said that."
    >
    Aanton removes a crystal amulet from his neck.
    >
    Warclaidhm laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.
    >
    Aanton put a crystal amulet in his black leather cloak.
    >'I mean he has your warclaidh.
    You say, "I mean he has your warclaidh."
    >
    Nestor just arrived.
    >
    Warclaidhm asks, "And who is this?"
    >
    Nestor just went south.
    >
    Aanton raises an eyebrow.
    >
    Warclaidhm taps a battle-marred ora Faendryl warclaidh.
    >'No, the one that he owns.
    You say, "No, the one that he owns."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Anticor? I know he has it."
    >'So why are you asking stupid questions?
    You ask, "So why are you asking stupid questions?"
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Which is why I need to talk to him..if he still exists."
    >
    >'He does, and he's enjoying the weapon very much
    >
    You say, "He does, and he's enjoying the weapon very much."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "I'm not. For all I know he could've done something with it."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Good, I'm glad to see it being put to good use."
    >
    Warclaidhm smiles.
    >
    Aanton asks, "So, is Sorrow still on the shelf?"
    >
    Aanton raises an eyebrow in Ardwen's direction.
    >
    Ardwen says, "Yep."
    >
    Aanton nods.
    >
    Ardwen says, "I take her out about once a week."
    >l warc
    You see Great Lord Warclaidhm Powerswing the Blademaster.
    He appears to be a Giant of the Araime Clan.
    He appears to be as old as the hills and very tall. He has intense, violet-flecked emerald-hued eyes and fair skin. He has a shaven head of steel grey hair. He has a broken nose and a broad chest.
    He has a crossed claidhmore tattoo on his arm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his head, a dancing bunny tattoo on his arm, and a spiked black steel stud in his right eyebrow.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a katana in his right hand.
    He is wearing some veniom edged shimmering silvery platemail with a broken katana etched on each shoulder, a translucent rainbow glaes fishbowl, an ancient claidhmore harness chained with several shimmering silver coins, a soft crimson spidersilk cloak edged with black velvet trim, a dragonmist crystal orb pin, an enamelled silver tanik pin, a Warrior Guild Master pin, a bluish-black pin, a weathered Ardenai travel pouch clasped with a leaf-shaped aetherstone edged in veil iron, a blackened vultite tower shield, a vest made of bright jester's motley, a tiny green glaes spider, a large yellow sack, a glowing amulet, a cracked leather belt, and a gold ring.
    >
    You feel the mind of Aone touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

>
    Aanton says, "Like many others, I'm trying to wrangle the coins."
    >chat I totally wish I had a feras claidhmore right about now.
    Ardwen grins.
    >
    * Inara just bit the dust!
    >
    Warclaidhm asks, "Aanton, could you tell me how I could get my own shop, if you don't mind please?"
    >
    Aanton says, "Now Celtar says he might want her back."
    >
    Aanton smirks.
    >
    >
    Ardwen says, "He's always wanted her back."
    >
    >
    Aanton says, "I'm just about as far from the merchant type as you can get. I really don't know."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Damn."
    >
    Aanton grins at Warclaidhm.
    >
    Warclaidhm nods.
    >'
    >
    To SAY something, type: SAY {message}
    EXAMPLE: SAY Hello!

To SAY something TO someone or something, type: SAY ::{person/critter name} {message}
    EXAMPLE: SAY ::kobold Go away!
    SAY ::brauden You're mean!
    SAY ::door Why won't you open?
    Note: You can only speak to people/creatures in the same room as you.
    When talking to an item, items on your person will be targeted first.

To SAY something with a tone, type: SAY :{tone} {message}
    EXAMPLE: SAY :angry Go away!
    SAY :angry ::kobold You bit my kneecap!

The SAY verb also supports some emoticons.
    To SAY something sadly, type: SAY {message}
    EXAMPLE: SAY Hi!
    Note: There are many tones and emoticons you can use.
    for a full list, type TONE LIST
    Note: For emoticons to be effective they must be at the end
    of the sentence

To attempt to throw your voice when speaking, type: SAY ]]{person/critter name} {message}
    EXAMPLE: SAY ]]door Enter me!
    Note: You may not always succeed when trying to throw your voice.
    Note: When using ventriloquism from hiding, Gnomes are able to disguise
    their voice so that it is unclear who is speaking.
    Note: Directed speech and ventriloquism are incompatible, but all other
    combinations of elements will work together.

Note: The word SAY is interchangeable with the ' character.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "No problem."
    >
    The dim aura fades from around Aanton.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "I'll try to ask a merchant, if I can find one."
    >
    Aanton coughs.
    >
    Aanton appears less confident.
    >
    A low chirping sound comes from within an incised rolaren cricket box.
    >
    >
    The brilliant aura fades away from Aanton.
    >
    Warclaidhm's blue fantail goldfish swims right up to the edge of its rainbow glaes fishbowl and puts it bulbous eyes against the fishbowl's rainbow glaes walls.
    >
    Warclaidhm's yellow fantail goldfish swims around its fishbowl for a moment and nips the tail of an inflated blue fantail goldfish.
    >
    Aanton says, "Yes. If you can find one."
    >
    Aanton nods to Warclaidhm.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "I hope so."
    >'::ardwen You should be Warclaidhm's merchanting partner!
    >
    Speaking to Ardwen, you exclaim, "You should be Warclaidhm's merchanting partner!"
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "No one is on the amulet anymore."
    >
    >
    Aanton grins at Ardwen.
    >
    Warclaidhm squints at a katana.
    >
    You've gained 1 mental training point.
    >
    >
    Warclaidhm sighs softly.
    >'::warclaidhm You suck
    Speaking to Warclaidhm, you say, "You suck."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Starting to wonder if its possible to read the exact amount of weighting on this thing.."
    >'It's heavily weighted, stop being an idiot
    The opalescent aura fades from around Aanton.
    >
    You say, "It's heavily weighted, stop being an idiot."
    >
    Warclaidhm asks, "How do you know?"
    >
    >'Because I'm not an idiot.
    You say, "Because I'm not an idiot."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Right."
    >
    >'Ardwen assessed one for me.
    You say, "Ardwen assessed one for me."
    >
    * Gordd just bit the dust!
    >
    >
    * Zyrant just bit the dust!
    >
    Aanton gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
    >
    >
    The bright luminescence fades from around Warclaidhm.
    >l warc
    You see Great Lord Warclaidhm Powerswing the Blademaster.
    He appears to be a Giant of the Araime Clan.
    He appears to be as old as the hills and very tall. He has intense, violet-flecked emerald-hued eyes and fair skin. He has a shaven head of steel grey hair. He has a broken nose and a broad chest.
    He has a crossed claidhmore tattoo on his arm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his head, a dancing bunny tattoo on his arm, and a spiked black steel stud in his right eyebrow.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a katana in his right hand.
    He is wearing some veniom edged shimmering silvery platemail with a broken katana etched on each shoulder, a translucent rainbow glaes fishbowl, an ancient claidhmore harness chained with several shimmering silver coins, a soft crimson spidersilk cloak edged with black velvet trim, a dragonmist crystal orb pin, an enamelled silver tanik pin, a Warrior Guild Master pin, a bluish-black pin, a weathered Ardenai travel pouch clasped with a leaf-shaped aetherstone edged in veil iron, a blackened vultite tower shield, a vest made of bright jester's motley, a tiny green glaes spider, a large yellow sack, a glowing amulet, a cracked leather belt, and a gold ring.
    >'Damn you're dumb.
    You say, "Damn you're dumb."
    >
    Ardwen says, "What would I know bout weapons."
    >
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Warclaidhm.
    >
    You've gained 1 physical training point.
    >
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Warclaidhm.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Because of spells? I use my own with scrolls."
    >
    Aanton says, "I know that some are sharp and some have long handles."
    >'Hey dumbface, who said anything about spells?
    >
    You ask, "Hey dumbface, who said anything about spells?"
    >
    A swarm of tiny spiders suddenly appears from beneath the folds of Warclaidhm's spidersilk cloak and weaves an opening in the silk.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "You."
    >
    Lord Aanton just went south.
    >'...
    You say, "..."
    >
    Warclaidhm removes a cheaply made shovel from in his spidersilk cloak.
    >'When was this?
    You ask, "When was this?"
    >
    Warclaidhm carefully examines his cheaply made shovel.
    >'I seem to have missed it
    >
    You say, "I seem to have missed it."
    >
    A swarm of tiny spiders suddenly appears from beneath the folds of Warclaidhm's spidersilk cloak and seals the opening in the cloak with their silk.
    >chat to ardwen hahaha
    >
    A swarm of tiny spiders suddenly appears from beneath the folds of Warclaidhm's spidersilk cloak and weaves an opening in the silk.
    >
    Warclaidhm put a cheaply made shovel in his spidersilk cloak.
    >
    A swarm of tiny spiders suddenly appears from beneath the folds of Warclaidhm's spidersilk cloak and seals the opening in the cloak with their silk.
    >
    Lord Aanton just arrived.
    >
    * Vahnkar just bit the dust!
    >
    A striped gak gallops in!
    >
    >get kat
    You remove a katana from in your troubadour's greatcloak.
    >
    >amb gak head
    You cannot aim that high!
    >
    >amb gak
    >
    You leap from hiding to attack!
    You swing a katana at a striped gak!
    AS: +60 vs DS: +35 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +30 = +90
    A clean miss.
    Roundtime: 6 sec.
    >
    Aanton chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
    >
    A striped gak charges at Aanton with its tusk!
    AS: +61 vs DS: +94 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +33 = +27
    A clean miss.
    >grip kat
    ...wait 1 seconds.
    >
    Aanton gestures at a striped gak.
    Aanton lets out a hoarse, ragged cry of bloodlust, and black haze films his eyes.
    >grip kat
    You grip the katana with both hands.
    >
    A jet black scimitar coalesces in front of Aanton, and he fixes his black-filmed eyes on it with the expression of a fanatic witnessing a divine miracle.
    >hide
    >
    You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
    >
    >amb kat
    ...wait 1 seconds.
    >amb gak
    You swing a katana at a striped gak!
    AS: +101 vs DS: +35 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +47 = +153
    ... and hit for 63 points of damage!
    Slash to the striped gak's left eye!
    Vitreous fluid spews forth!
    Seeya!
    The striped gak collapses to the ground, emits a final bellow, and dies.
    >
    Warclaidhm grumbles.
    >
    Ardwen says, "Ya need a sancted claidhmore."
    >
    Ardwen nods to Aanton.
    >
    Aanton nods to Ardwen.
    >
    Warclaidhm just opened a weathered Ardenai travel pouch clasped with a leaf-shaped aetherstone edged in veil iron.
    >loot
    You search the striped gak.
    It had nothing else of value.
    A striped gak decays into a pile of fur and bone.
    >put kat in gre
    You put a katana in your troubadour's greatcloak.
    >
    Aanton says, "Vivaldi wouldn't give me his."
    >
    Warclaidhm just closed a weathered Ardenai travel pouch clasped with a leaf-shaped aetherstone edged in veil iron.
    >
    Aanton grins.
    >l
    [Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    Before you stands a grand old manor, framed by huge willows to the east and west. The elegant trees sway gently, dappling the cobblestone courtyard with ever-shifting patterns of light and dark. Snippets of conversation drift away from the long porch stretching along the full width of the great old house, as several guests enjoy the hospitality and ambience of this fine hideaway. You also see a jet black scimitar hanging unsupported in midair, a hollow tree stump and the porch steps.
    Also here: Lord Aanton, Great Lord Warclaidhm, Ardwen
    >
    The jet black scimitar beside Aanton vanishes, and he staggers slightly as the black haze vanishes from his eyes.
    >hide
    You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
    >
    Ardwen says, "He sold it."
    >
    Aanton nods.
    >
    Ardwen says, "Sadly someone altered it."
    >
    A low chirping sound comes from within an incised rolaren cricket box.
    >
    Aanton says, "I told him that being his better, he should offer it to me for a very small sum. He didn't go for it."
    >
    * Showal just bit the dust!
    >
    Ardwen says, "I dont buy that one either."
    >
    Ardwen says, "And I hear it alot."
    >
    Aanton says, "Feh."
    >
    Aanton grins at Ardwen.
    >
    >
    Warclaidhm asks, "Ardwen is it possible to tell how much weighting this has, rather than that it has critical weighting?"
    >
    Warclaidhm nods to Aanton.
    >
    Aanton asks, "Know if anyone has one on the market now? A sancted claidh, that is?"
    >
    Ardwen says, "Yes."
    >
    Warclaidhm nods.
    >
    Aanton raises an eyebrow in Ardwen's direction.
    >'Heavy
    You say, "Heavy."
    >'Moron
    You say, "Moron."
    >
    Ardwen says, "An Ora sold recently."
    >
    >
    Aanton nods.
    >
    Ardwen says, "Havent seen an iorake on the block in a while."
    >
    Warclaidhm asks, "Do all katanas have heavy crit weighting? Slash?"
    >'Yeah, they do.
    You say, "Yeah, they do."
    >
    Warclaidhm nods.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Thanks."
    >
    Aanton rubs his chin thoughtfully.
    >
    * Voldermort just bit the dust!
    >
    Ardwen says, "And no ya cant have mine."
    >
    Ardwen nods to Aanton.
    >glance
    >
    You glance down at your empty hands.
    >xp
    xp
    Level: 9 Deeds: 0
    Experience: 105391 Deaths this level: 0
    Exp. until next: 9609 Death Recovery: 0
    Mental TPs: 90 Fame: 27574
    Physical TPs: 35 Mana: 3/3 max

Time since last check: 19 minutes, 11 seconds Time since first check: 28 minutes, 53 seconds
    Fame Since Last: 0 (0 per minute, 0 per hour.)
    Fame Since First: 0 (0 per minute, 0 per hour.)

Exp. Since Last: 1359 (70 per minute, 4250 per hour, 2 hours, 15 minutes, 38 seconds until level.)
    Exp. Since First: 2100 (72 per minute, 4362 per hour, 2 hours, 12 minutes, 9 seconds until level.)

Your seven day Gift of Lumnis cycle will complete in 3 days, 22 hours, 28 minutes, 21 seconds.
    XP RESET to reset scan data.

Your mind is as clear as a bell.

You feel a strange sense of serenity, and find you are able to reflect on recent events with uncommon clarity and understanding.

> Level: 9 Deeds: 0
    Experience: 105391 Deaths this level: 0
    Exp. until next: 9609 Death Recovery: 0
    Mental TPs: 90 Fame: 27574
    Physical TPs: 35 Mana: 3/3 max

Your mind is as clear as a bell.

You feel a strange sense of serenity, and find you are able to reflect on recent events with uncommon clarity and understanding.

>
    Aanton says, "I expected that."
    >
    Aanton nods.
    >
    Warclaidhm asks, "Are katanas pretty good weapons? Do they hit like claidhmores?"
    >
    Zieo just arrived.
    >
    Aanton asks, "I'm supposed to meet up with Krakii later. Maybe I can smooth talk her out of hers. Use some of the old dwarven charm, huh?"
    >
    Zieo just went south.
    >
    Ardwen says, "They hit like katanas."
    >
    Warclaidhm nods.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Fair nuff."
    >
    Ardwen grins at Aanton.
    >'Yes, heavy weighting on a weaker weapon is equivalent to a massive sword with the highest weighting.
    You say, "Yes, heavy weighting on a weaker weapon is equivalent to a massive sword with the highest weighting."
    >
    Ardwen says, "Yeah I see that happening."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Not what I was trying to say."
    >
    Warclaidhm smiles.
    >'Yes, it was.
    You say, "Yes, it was."
    >
    Ardwen laughs!
    >
    Warclaidhm asks, "You know how staffs naturally have weighting? Even with all that weaking, they are weak weapons. Are katanas the same?"
    >'Staves do not have weighting
    You say, "Staves do not have weighting."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Weighting rather."
    >
    Aanton grins at Ardwen.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Quarterstaffs."
    >'Yes, quarterstaves
    You say, "Yes, quarterstaves."
    >'No weighting
    You say, "No weighting."
    >
    A rolton trots in!
    >get cla
    >
    You remove a crimson claidhmore from in your troubadour's greatcloak.
    >amb rolt head
    You swing a crimson claidhmore at a rolton!
    AS: +101 vs DS: +27 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +89 = +194
    ... and hit for 84 points of damage!
    Knocked sideways several feet by blow to back.
    The rolton collapses to the ground, emits a final bleat, and dies.
    Roundtime: 8 sec.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Ah."
    >
    Warclaidhm nods.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Sorry."
    >loot
    You search the rolton.
    It had nothing of interest.
    A rolton decays into a pile of fur and bone.
    >
    A sudden increase in the volume of chirping is noticeable from within an incised rolaren cricket box.
    >put cla in gre
    You put a crimson claidhmore in your troubadour's greatcloak.
    >hide
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Your right. I just cannot seem to remember all the changes."
    >
    A gold-eyed deep blue lizard sees Ardwen's cricket and freezes, its eyes locked on the cricket. The very tip of the lizard's tail twitches, and it emits a soft huff of excitement. Suddenly, the lizard lunges forward, grasps the cricket in its jaws and gulps it down!

>
    A rolton trots in!
    >get kat
    You remove a katana from in your troubadour's greatcloak.
    >amb rol
    >
    You swing a katana at a rolton!
    AS: +101 vs DS: +27 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +63 = +176
    ... and hit for 89 points of damage!
    Hard slash to the rolton's side opens its spleen!
    The rolton collapses to the ground, emits a final bleat, and dies.
    >
    Stormyrain just arrived.
    >loot
    You search the rolton.
    It had nothing of interest.
    A rolton decays into a pile of fur and bone.
    >
    Stormyrain gives Ardwen a good pinch!
    >put kat in gre
    You put a katana in your troubadour's greatcloak.
    >hide
    >l storm
    It is difficult to get a good look at Stormyrain due to the number of mirror images of her nearby.
    You see Stormyrain.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She appears to be youthful and average height. She has sultry violet eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, flowing platinum hair streaked with silver. She has a heart-shaped face, a classical nose and high cheekbones. She is inked with a twisting design of intertwined russet ivy upon her face.
    She has a black widow tattoo on her finger, and a tattoo of a white skull on a field of black on her neck.
    She has some minor cuts and bruises on her right hand, minor cuts and bruises on her chest, and some minor cuts and bruises on her left arm.
    She is wearing a gold-threaded scarlet gem pouch, a pair of black centaur-hide boots adorned with a row of tiny wooden mandolin buttons, some white-bloused pants bound from knee to ankle with green linen, a varnished modwir-inlaid silver instrument case, a wispy pale silk hip-scarf, a vaalin-laced indigo silk shirt, a black leather cloak lined with green silk and embroidered about the hem with Sylvan runes, a radiant emerald scarf, a silver-traced white crystal necklace, a tiny silver lute figurine suspended from a golden chain, a coal black leather harness, some pitch black chain with a scarlet triskelion emblazoned on each shoulder, an artist's black silk satchel, a sword and musical note brooch, and a gold ring.
    >
    Stormyrain dusts off a vaalin-laced indigo silk shirt.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "I just happened to think quarterstaffs had weighting because I remember seeing those masterfully critical weighted ones."
    >
    Stormyrain just went up the porch steps.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Anyway, thanks for your help. I appreciate you taking your time to answer my questions."
    >'Then not much can be said about your credibility in memory
    You say, "Then not much can be said about your credibility in memory."
    >
    Warclaidhm grins.
    >
    Aanton nods to Ardwen.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Thanks Slash."
    >'No problem!
    You exclaim, "No problem!"
    >"Get out of my sight
    You say, "Get out of my sight."
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Come out of hiding so I can see you."
    >
    Aanton carefully examines his black eog greataxe.
    >unhide
    You do not believe anyone noticed you slip out of hiding.
    >bow
    You bow.
    >
    Aanton smirks.
    >
    Warclaidhm nods to you.
    >
    Ardwen says, "That axe looks familiar."
    >
    Ardwen nods to Aanton.
    >l aant
    >
    You see Lord Aanton Lug the Preacher.
    He appears to be a Dwarf.
    He appears to be young and taller than average. He has brooding steel grey eyes and tanned skin. He has long, coal black hair streaked with silver. He has a broad chest.
    He has some minor cuts and bruises on his right leg, some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg, and minor bruises on his neck.
    He is holding a horrid black eog greataxe in his right hand.
    He is wearing a membranous black leather cloak, some tall black leather boots, an insipid leather harness, an elaborate V'tull symbol, some forest green brigandine, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, and a gold ring.
    >
    Aanton says, "It's thirty pounds."
    >
    Aanton grins.
    >
    /qrs metal

[Press the ESCape key to abort script.]
    METAL STR/DUR Weapon/Armor Rarity Description
    alexandrite -40/-100 -19:NA 5 Clear green in day/violet by torchlight
    black-alloy 0/0
    bronze -15/-50 -5:-5 2
    coraesine 20/40 +15:NA 6 Misty white w/dark grey veins
    drakar 0/0 +5:NA 5 Brilliant white/crimson speckled
    drake 0/0
    eahnor 24/50 +18:+18 7 Crimson metal
    eonake 20/55 +20:NA 6 White to silvery-grey, lustrous, shiny
    faenor 15/45 +8:NA 6 Light green w/dark green veins
    feras 0/0
    glaes 24/65 +15:+15 5 Translucent black volcanic glass
    gold 0/0
    golvern 24/99 +25:+25 7 Rich gold, sometimes red tinge
    gornar 0/0 +5:NA 5 Ruddy brown, stonelike appearance
    high steel 0/0
    imflass 20/40 +12:+12 4 Silver usually w/blue or green tinge
    invar 5/15 +2:NA 3 Matte black steel w/red speckles
    iron -10/-10 -10:-10 7
    ironwood 5/10 0:0 3 Meavy, strong hardwood
    kelyn 15/55 +10:NA 6 Matte black, mottled red, dark green
    krodera 5/60 +25:NA 7 Silvery, distorts reflections
    laje 0/0 Soft, chalky dark red
    leather -10/-50 NA:-5 1
    low steel 0/0
    mein 24/65 +15:+15 5 Trade argot for glaes
    mithglin 20/50 +15:+15 6 Blue w/black swirls
    mithril 20/40 +5:+5 4 Dull grey or bluish
    modwir -10/-80 2 Scaly grey barked softwood
    obsidian -15/-50 -5:NA 3 Brittle, sharp, black volcanic glass
    ora 15/30 +10:+10 4 Dull grey, sometimes pitted
    ora-white 15/30 +10:+10 4 Dull white, sometimes pitted
    ora-black 15/30 +10:+10 7 Dull black, sometimes pitted
    razern 5/15 +10:NA 6 Black shards, sometimes blue streak
    rhimar 0/0 +5:NA 5 Blue-white to deep steel-blue
    rolaren 20/65 +20:+20 6 Deep blue-grey to black
    ruby -40/-100
    steel 0/0 1
    urglaes 15/30 +12:+24 6 Deep black;sometimes crimson veins
    urnon 20/70 +20:NA 7 Chaotic, changes randomly
    vaalorn 10/30 +18:+18 7 Sparkling blue & white streaks
    veil-iron 24/75 +25:+25 7 Black/grey w/white or blue specks
    veniom 0/0 5 Sky blue w/silvery specks
    vultite 15/40 +20:+20 4 Light blue-grey w/silver veins
    white-alloy 0/0
    witchwood -15/-80 -5:NA 6 Dark grey or brown shrubwood
    wood -20/-90 -20:0 1
    zorchar 0/0 +5:NA 5 Bright white/dark blue, may glow

You may not hold a metal until you have at least half the bonus in levels. For example, vultite is +20. You must be level 10 to use it. Mithril is +5. You must be at least level 3, since 2.5 rounds up.

Go to metal1 for rarity key
    Go to metal2 for further details on metal categories.

[Script finished!]
    Cadsreel just arrived.
    >
    Warclaidhm whispers, "Have you been playing GS before Slashostol?"
    >
    Cadsreel just went up the porch steps.
    >
    A gold-eyed deep blue lizard sitting on Ardwen's shoulder sways side to side, blinking stoically.

>
    Ardwen chuckles.
    >whis warclaidhm Yes.
    You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "Yes."
    >
    Ardwen removes a sharpened sapphire-hilted flamberge from in his leather weapon harness.
    >
    /qrs shift metal

[Press the ESCape key to abort script.]
    = Metals and other Materials =

. ORIGINAL INTERIM CURRENT
    . -------- ------- -------
    . lysaughton ==> lyshalvaon ==> urnon
    . kregora ==> krodera ==> krodera
    . keron ==> kelyn ==> kelyn
    . Shaalk ==> vultite ==> vultite
    . laen ==> mein ==> glaes
    . star iron ==> veil iron ==> veil iron
    . eog ==> ora ==> ora
    . ithloss ==> imflass ==> imflass
    . mithril ==> mithril ==> mithril
    . xenium ==> veniom ==> veniom
    . galvorn ==> golvern ==> golvern
    . Rularon ==> rolaren ==> rolaren
    . catoetine ==> coraesine ==> coraesine
    . vaanum ==> vaalin ==> vaalin
    . Iorake ==> eonake ==> eonake
    . lore ==> laje ==> laje
    . xeno ==> alum ==> alum
    . ithilnaur ==> ==> vaalorn
    . dwarven steel ==> ==> invar
    . McGrail ==> ==> urglaes
    . neurolite ==> ==> razern
    . boernerine ==> ==> zorchar
    . elrodnite ==> ==> rhimar
    . fabrinine ==> ==> drakar
    . inniculmoid ==> ==> gornar
    . (new) ==> eahnor
    . (new) ==> faenor
    . This represents the most current information available, but is subject to change.

[Script finished!]
    Ardwen says, "And I thought this was bad."
    >
    * Bonzar just bit the dust!
    >
    Warclaidhm whispers, "Also, just curious. Do you roleplay Slash as an arrogant person?"
    >
    Cadsreel just arrived.
    >
    Cadsreel just went south.
    >nod warc
    You nod to Warclaidhm.
    >
    Warclaidhm whispers, "Or do you as the player dislike warclaidhm?"
    >whis warclaidhm I dislike everybody.
    You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "I dislike everybody."
    >
    Aanton says, "I also had the vultite bastard sword that I gave krakii. It was thirty pounds, too."
    >
    Ardwen whispers, "Uh oh now he's gonna think yer his best friend."
    >
    Warclaidhm whispers, "I see. Well, that makes me feel alot better. Thanks anyway ."
    >
    Ardwen starts chortling.
    >whis ardwen Warclaidhm whispers, "Also, just curious. Do you roleplay Slash as an arrogant person?" Warclaidhm whispers, "Or do you as the player dislike warclaidhm?"
    You quietly whisper to Ardwen, "Warclaidhm whispers, "Also, just curious. Do you roleplay Slash as an arrogant person?" Warclaidhm whispers, "Or do you as the player dislike warclaidhm?"."
    >giggle ard
    You giggle at Ardwen.
    >
    Warclaidhm whispers, "Peace out. And thanks for the advice. Good roleplaying too!"
    >
    Aanton says, "That one was at least weighted, though."
    >cheer
    You let out a cheer!
    >
    Ardwen says, "This was ithloss."
    >
    Ardwen says, "And is sorta weighted."
    >
    Aanton nods.
    >
    Lady Kaislyn just arrived.
    >
    Ardwen says, "Basically its an ithloss claidhmore."
    >
    Lady Kaislyn just went up the porch steps.
    >
    Ardwen starts chortling.
    >
    Ardwen put a sharpened sapphire-hilted flamberge in his leather weapon harness.
    >
    Aanton says, "This thing just has cold flares. No particular reason for it to weigh a ton."
    >
    Lady Kaislyn just arrived.
    >
    Lady Kaislyn just went south.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "Ardwen, thanks for answering my questions. Nice to see you again."
    >l
    [Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    Also here: Lord Aanton, Great Lord Warclaidhm, Ardwen
    >
    Ardwen nods to Warclaidhm.
    >hide
    >
    Lady Shemmy's group just arrived.
    >l
    [Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    Also here: Ismurii, Lady Shemmy, Lord Aanton, Great Lord Warclaidhm, Ardwen
    >
    Speaking softly in broken common, Ismurii says, "I needs money."
    >
    Shemmy curtsies.
    >l she
    >
    You see Lady Shemmy DGraile the Cleric.
    She appears to be a Human.
    She appears to be mature. She has grey eyes and tanned skin. She has shoulder length, curly golden blonde hair.
    She has a lustrous dark bloodjewel ring in her lip.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a crystal-set rosewood runestaff in her right hand.
    She is wearing a fitted crimson leather bodice, a tapered crimson satin skirt laced up the sides with black leather ribbons, an onyx-inlaid pewter bracelet, a strand of tiny ruby butterflies, a silver bound staff harness etched with a translucent blue zorchar pentagram, some polished onyx prayer beads, a ruby red cotton pouch, an onyx-inlaid black leather thigh-sheath, an onyx-studded shadowy black hip-satchel, a heart-shaped ruby choker, a onyx-inlaid black leather scabbard, a wide black leather belt, a silver and obsidian-chip circlet, a gleaming onyx nose ring, a flat mithril thigh-strapped case, a butterfly charm, a jade-clasped spidersilk cloak, some jet black leathers, and some ruby red mithril studded boots.
    >
    A rolton trots in!
    >
    Lady Shemmy's group just went up the porch steps.
    >
    Warclaidhm waves.
    >cman sweep rolt
    >
    Great Lord Warclaidhm just went south.
    >
    You step out of hiding.
    [Roll result: 100 (open d100: 41) Penalties: 45]
    You crouch, sweep a leg at a rolton and connect!
    You whack a rolton's legs futilely! You stumble back on your feet.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    >inf
    Name: Slashostol Race: Halfling Profession: Rogue (shown as: Rogue)
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 100 (10) ... 100 (10)
    Constitution (CON): 74 (22) ... 74 (22)
    Dexterity (DEX): 100 (40) ... 100 (40)
    Agility (AGI): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
    Discipline (DIS): 73 (6) ... 73 (6)
    Aura (AUR): 91 (15) ... 91 (15)
    Logic (LOG): 37 (-1) ... 37 (-1)
    Intuition (INT): 39 (5) ... 39 (5)
    Wisdom (WIS): 38 (-6) ... 38 (-6)
    Influence (INF): 39 (-10) ... 39 (-10)
    Mana: 3 Silver: 0
    >cman sweep rolt
    [Roll result: 87 (open d100: 28) Penalties: 45]
    You crouch, sweep a leg at a rolton and connect!
    You whack a rolton's legs futilely! You stumble back on your feet.
    >sigh
    You sigh.
    >
    A rolton paws at the ground while glaring threateningly!
    >cman gkick rolt
    [Roll result: 60 (open d100: 48) Penalties: 92]
    You kick at a rolton's groin, but the rolton turns away in time, resulting in a light kick to the leg instead.
    >
    Ardwen says, "I blame you."
    >
    Ardwen nods to you.
    >f ard
    You frown at Ardwen.

You remove a crimson claidhmore from in your troubadour's greatcloak.
    Wow.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.