Page 133 of 220 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

In prepared remarks today in Poland, Biden said, "For God's sake this man cannot remain in power." He was referring to Putin. Immediately after his speech, an unnamed White House official clarified..

"The President's point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region," a White House official said. "He was not discussing Putin's power in Russia, or regime change."

More...
    You know what I think? Because the remark was in Biden's prepared remarks, I think the remark was intentional and the clarification was also planned in advance, ready to deliver right after the speech. It was a deniable message to Putin.

Here is Biden's speech cued up to a few seconds before the remark..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brIm2OmxuuM&t=2242s
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Bill was an excellent politician in the sense he was great at hugging women, shaking hands, and kissing babies. He is morally repugnant as a person. As a president (and I have a conservative bias but pay this as a compliment to him) I give him a C+. He did some things well and others not so much.
    Bill Clinton had a problem with the truth, but Dems were and are fairly silent about it. Trump has a problem with the truth and many Republicans were and are fairly silent about it.

Blog Entries

Seventh General killed by Ukrainian forces.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Bill Clinton had a problem with the truth, but Dems were and are fairly silent about it. Trump has a problem with the truth and many Republicans were and are fairly silent about it.
    I have always said the more shitbag a human is on a personal level, the better they do as president and help the country.

It’s the nice ones that are failures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I have always said the more shitbag a human is on a personal level, the better they do as president and help the country.

Trump was the greatest President in the history of the United States.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post

I somewhat disagree. I think it’s essentially a prerequisite to be a shitbag to be in politics at that national level in the first place, but the degree to which someone is a shitbag isn’t a direct correlation of how effective they will be as a president.

Nice ones (as in strongly rooted & unwavering in a good moral value system) never make it to that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Personally I think as far as his actual policies go and effectiveness as a president, yes I would agree. To some that’s all that matters and I understand that. His divisiveness and rhetoric causes him to fall short of greatness in my assessment. He could have done more to unify the country.

My wife despises Trump (not so much to vote for Biden) because of his Tweets and sometimes blatant lies. I remind her that he is a troll, which is a double edged sword. It helped him win the election because he was the first president in as long as I can remember to buck against the establishment in politics, and people loved him for that. It also caused him to lose what should have been an easy election for his second term though because he pissed so many people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Personally I think as far as his actual policies go and effectiveness as a president, yes I would agree. To some that’s all that matters and I understand that. His divisiveness and rhetoric causes him to fall short of greatness in my assessment. He could have done more to unify the country.

My wife despises Trump (not so much to vote for Biden) because of his Tweets and sometimes blatant lies. I remind her that he is a troll, which is a double edged sword. It helped him win the election because he was the first president in as long as I can remember to buck against the establishment in politics, and people loved him for that. It also caused him to lose what should have been an easy election for his second term though because he pissed so many people off.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

4th Tank Guards Division obliterated as Ukraine retakes Trostyanets, about 220 miles from Kiev and just 15 miles from the border. The city has been held by the Russians since the early days of the war.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I firmly believe that Lincoln was the greatest President in the history of the United States.