Page 197 of 220 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It happened yesterday in international waters. Why didn't you post what you think should happen? I don't think anything at this point, save diplomatic talk with Russia scolding them. I'd also create a plan for what to do if it happens again.
    Did you see the Pentagon spokesperson talk about this incident? It was weird.

Never heard of a shoot down being described as "unprofessional".. like what?

And he kept repeating this word to describe the incident.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Russia just shot down a U.S. drone over the Black Sea…

Interested to see how you all think the US should respond.
    It didn't shoot down the drone, it forced it down by a deliberate dumping of fuel and as of the last update looks like a collision. Either way it's an act of aggression.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Russia just shot down a U.S. drone over the Black Sea…

Interested to see how you all think the US should respond.
    Nothing. It was the equivalent of a fart joke against a country that has no business being involved in Ukraine.

Fill us in on how you feel? I mean, I know you're all in for dumping American treasure in a non NATO country.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian...171152957.html

"Ukrainian commander reveals true scale of losses – and pays the price"

Can't go against the narrative... even if it is the truth. Feels like what happened the past 10+ years to the US military.

Oh.. and yea.. we're not at war.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian...171152957.html

"Ukrainian commander reveals true scale of losses – and pays the price"

Can't go against the narrative... even if it is the truth. Feels like what happened the past 10+ years to the US military.

Oh.. and yea.. we're not at war.
    Two countries are at war, Ukraine and Russian and shocker.. people have died. Keep spinning those conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Two countries are at war, Ukraine and Russian and shocker.. people have died. Keep spinning those conspiracies.
    What was the conspiracy?

High ranking commander said they got their asses kicked.. and he was demoted.

Is that the conspiracy?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What was the conspiracy?

High ranking commander said they got their asses kicked.. and he was demoted.

Is that the conspiracy?
    That he was demoted over speaking out, rather than say letting his entire battalion get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That he was demoted over speaking out, rather than say letting his entire battalion get killed.

Ah yes, clearly you can see in the screenshot below how high their standards are, and that his people getting killed is 100% due to his own incompetence, right?

Stop being such a retarded soycuck 24/7.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.yahoo.com/news/going-war...045349955.html

"Going to war? Good news! The United States is 13 years behind in ammunition production, NYT reports"

"The United States' commitment to support Ukraine against the Russian invasion appears to have rattled the stability of the domestic stockpile of missiles and munitions."

"In fulfilling those promises, The New York Times reported the US has sent Ukraine so many stockpiled Stinger missiles that it would take 13 years of production at recent capacity levels to replace them."

We're not at war though... just depleting our stockpiles.

Military can't recruit/retain people at all.
    Military supply depots are running out.

Sounds about right and according to plan.

But we're not at war.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/going-war...045349955.html

"Going to war? Good news! The United States is 13 years behind in ammunition production, NYT reports"

"The United States' commitment to support Ukraine against the Russian invasion appears to have rattled the stability of the domestic stockpile of missiles and munitions."

"In fulfilling those promises, The New York Times reported the US has sent Ukraine so many stockpiled Stinger missiles that it would take 13 years of production at recent capacity levels to replace them."

We're not at war though... just depleting our stockpiles.

Military can't recruit/retain people at all.
    Military supply depots are running out.

Sounds about right and according to plan.

But we're not at war.
    The US has never fired a Stinger missile in anger and they only last 4-5 years sitting on the shelf. Current production capacity for it is miniscule, which is wh yit would take 13 years because there isn't a demand to increase production. If we had a sudden need for them, we could get them fast enough.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam